• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
At least 4-C, possibly / likely 4-A.

There, that is my final offer. Take it or leave it. That way everyone goes home happy. We get to have our cake and eat it too.

Just please let's stop having stupid flamewars over nothing.
If every one is fine with it then let's make the soulking profile

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
This.

At this point, this is getting very annoying and pointless to argue in circles with I already have other stuff to deal with while arguing here.
Then unfollow the thread lol.
I actually cant, even if I wanted to, because my account here gets notifs from literally all threads. Whether I follow them or not. Thats actually how I got notifed of this thread after Imade posted it.

Regardless, thats beside the point. This is getting us nowhere so im going with Matts final offer.

ParadoxIndifferent said:
The Soul King being the source of Reishi is completely irrelevant unless it were specifically stated that he created everything that is Reishi-based. Everything

We don't give the Shinju literally every single chakra-based ability shown in the Narutoverse just because it is the source and creator of Chakra. That wouldn't make any sense.

5-B/5-A to 4-C, sure. Reasonable. Maybe even High 4-C to 4-B is reasonable from what I am seeing. 4-A is possible but sounds stretchy. Tier 3 is out of the question
False Equivalency. Jutsu's in Naruto have to be created, they aren't unique to specific people sans Kekkei Genkais and Kekkei Moiras. Every Zanpaktou ability is unique to their Soul Reaper unless they're relatives or Arrancar, along with Schrifts.

That said I'm fine with At least 4-C likely 4-A for Prime Soul King

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The only compromise i'll make here is this therefore nothing is ignored.
At least 4-C, likely 4-A. and possibly 3-C.
That's fine too, I can't really argue against the galaxy Gremmy revealed existing in Soul Society.

But there is literally no higher you can go and only the Prime Soul King scales to Tier 4 and up.

Huh, well damn that's a lot of stars. I cant see a good argument against 4-A at the very least with the colorized evidence.

At least 4-A, possibly 3-C everyone??

I don't get why do you think that this is human world,But even if that's true it doesn't change the fact that both dimensions are parallel to each other

AogiriKira said:
I think a possibly 4-A is alright for now. Its possible those stars are in Soul Society but it's not too explicit.
We already know SS has stars (it's what Tousens friend/Tokinadas wife used to love looking at) it's not about stars its about those possible galaxies...

Aight then, how about a possibly 3-C rating then? Looking at it there are what looks like galactic formations, but it's not for certain

Matthew Schroeder said:
Didn't say that was the Human World either. I just said we don't know what it is and it has 0 relation to the Soul King
This what possibily is for.

> No relation to the soul king

who made it then? last I checked he's the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back