• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Weakened Soul King AP questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valley of screams is a dimension

Screenshot 1.

Screenshot 2.

The dimension of valley of scream that got nuked had a star doesn't that scale somewhere. As Senna could manipulate that many souls to push two world. Where SK can manipulate souls even better than that.

Valley of screams souls are lost souls from reincarnated cycle. Soul king even manipulate more souls that Senna.

Kubo draws stars in his sketches for all dimensions.

Ex.1

Ex.2

Ex.3

https://imgur.com/a/2zr7Mdh

Royal palace has day and night cycle

https://imgur.com/a/W1pmGUr

Weakened SK mains universal flow of souls

https://imgur.com/a/fHkIr7H

Valley of screams per movie had infinite souls (well atleast consider as countless)

https://imgur.com/a/hkrH5AO

Shouldn't this put weakened SK atleast star level.

Also yhwach, Aizen and Ichigo at weakened SK level.

Last edited:
It sounds like you're trying to make this more of a CRT than a Questions & Answers thread.

The star doesn't come into it. Just from that screenshot, we can't tell if there's even a real star involved and if it is anything like a full-sized star in the World of the Living.

The current rating based on Senna's actual calc is a much safer basis for the ratings for Senna. Soul King is fine where he is at as well.

It sounds like you're trying to make this more of a CRT than a Questions & Answers thread.
Sorry. So asking a question is wrong?

No offense but why do you always have negative point towards bleach threads.

I didn't even created a CRT for this just clarifying the doubts.😭
The star doesn't come into it. Just from that screenshot, we can't tell if there's even a real star involved and if it is anything like a full-sized star in the World of the Living.
So what are those clouds and blue sky out there? Do I need to link the movie here. Throughout the whole movie it's clearly shows that was clear blue sky. Also we have Royal palace which has same set up with its own day and night cycle.

Many verses don't even have any evidence for blue sky or star shown in their dimensions. Wiki already has them at star level. I don't want to bring them in.
The current rating based on Senna's actual calc is a much safer basis for the ratings for Senna. Soul King is fine where he is at as well.
Weakened Soul King soul manipulation > Senna who was just a small fraction of lost souls.

Sorry. So asking a question is wrong?

No, asking a question is totally fine. You just seemed to structure the OP as more of a CRT thread.

No offense but why do you always have negative point towards bleach threads.

I don't. I've been responsible for some Bleach upgrades in the past too. I just see the same topics so often that it can be a bit grating.

No, asking a question is totally fine. You just seemed to structure the OP as more of a CRT thread.

I don't. I've been responsible for some Bleach upgrades in the past too. I just see the same topics so often that it can be a bit grating.
Ok

I see 😂. Anyway can you take a look at the OP. I just added some more scans. I need some inputs.

I don't have much info about the movie and I don't know if you can scale by manipulating souls to destroy planets. Another thing is that we don't know that Weakened Soul King can manipulate the Souls by his own will. If you can make a case that WSK maintaining the Universal flow of Souls > Senna's feat of manipulating the flow of souls in that "dimension", I believe we would need like a finite number of souls to calculate how much power do the souls output. Still I don't have much to say since I haven't watched the movie. Maybe after I finish AoT I will watch it and get a clearer opinion.

Another thing is that we don't know that Weakened Soul King can manipulate the Souls by his own will. If you can make a case that WSK maintaining the Universal flow of Souls > Senna's feat of manipulating the flow of souls in that "dimension", I believe we would need like a finite number of souls to calculate how much power do the souls output.
Weakened SK mains universal flow of souls

Valley of screams per movie had infinite souls (well atleast consider as countless)

Shouldn't this put weakened SK atleast star level.

Also yhwach, Aizen and Ichigo at weakened SK level.

I think it's enough to prove WSK soul manipulation > Sennas feat. Beside as above shown the souls themselves has AP to create dimensions of star level. It's even Naturally created dimension.

Beside check this scan it Clearly explains how those dimensions are formed.

While it is a reasonable assumption to say that a blue sky indicates the existence of a star, and especially so that an inhabitable planet would be earth-sun-like, on wiki we operate under the lowest reasonable assumption. Aka because we don’t explicitly see a star, we can’t with 100% certainty confirm it is sun-like. So we take a neutral stance and don’t incorporate it into scaling.

OP you better watch the movie again, Valley Of Screams has a different sun from the other dimensions. It’s day time inside the valley of screams while is night time on Soul Society and sunset on Earth. Valley of Screams becomes dark later on from the clouds thingy that the villain summons for the ritual. You can see the time zone when Ichigo jumps into the portal.

Bring post screenshoots of a short clip from the movie.

I think the strongest evidence would be we can see a star coming up from behind the clouds in the Soul King palace, but the others I’m not sure about

I only say the SK palace because that could be classified as a legit realm while I don’t think Las Noches or Yukio’s dimension would

What Damage and Arc said. We don't really see any sun-like star there. It could be possible that the light source might not be the same as any real star and considering that some of the souls were already living there for so many years, they could or could not be responsible for whatever the source of light there is.

What Damage and Arc said. We don't really see any sun-like star there. It could be possible that the light source might not be the same as any real star and considering that some of the souls were already living there for so many years, they could or could not be responsible for whatever the source of light there is.
I am gonna link the movie later. It has shown to have night cycle also. Not just blue sky.

I think the strongest evidence would be we can see a star coming up from behind the clouds in the Soul King palace, but the others I’m not sure about

I only say the SK palace because that could be classified as a legit realm while I don’t think Las Noches or Yukio’s dimension would
I meant kubo draws stars in every dimension. I wanted to say Kubo doesn't just make empty dimension without any celestial bodies.

Anyway I am gonna link the movie later. There shown to be night cycle in Valley of screams

In the
In a kaguya thread i made a while back it was ruled her core realm had a star despite not ever seeing one in it.

I think the vos should be treated the same. Even in the novels it stated it had natural light. Which means their is a sun

to be fair, you could argue the kyogoku in the flim is supposed to be rather bizarre in comparison to the natural ones in the novels. might not have the same composition

We see a star in her other realm and then since her ETSO can recreate her entire timespace it's given High 4-C.
Again theirs stating she made those dimension. Theirs a statement of her claiming the time-space was hers but again that doesn't mean she made it. Kaguya and kinshiki even calls earth her world even tho she didn't make it

Infact zestu says the core realm is her exclusive domain

Which suggest she might have actually made that one

We see a star in her other realm and then since her ETSO can recreate her entire timespace it's given High 4-C.
We don't see any star in her root dimension. Actually we see nothing in her root dimension the sky itself is different colour

I think the movie also said all Kyogoku are different sizes and shapes.
Yeah but we know SS is made up of Spiritual matter but still realm has stars and above scans i posted to prove Kubo always draws stars even if it artificial dimension or real dimension.

to be fair, you could argue the kyogoku in the flim is supposed to be rather bizarre in comparison to the natural ones in the novels. might not have the same composition
I think we should treat all verses equally. Beside valley of screams got more evidence than Kaguya dimension.

Kaguya isn't relevant here. You should have called me in that thread instead because my argument would have remained same. But reading that thread, there were entirely different arguments for treating her feat as valid. Case in point, this one:
Again theirs stating she made those dimension. Theirs a statement of her claiming the time-space was hers but again that doesn't mean she made it. Kaguya and kinshiki even calls earth her world even tho she didn't make it
I don't know whether I agree or not because I haven't read the entire thread, but bringing this up here is meaningless for the Kyogoku. The arguments are different.

The question about WSK has been answered long ago and now this thread is derailing about Kaguya, it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back