• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH VS NARUTO WHICH IS BETTER

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Lets go ladies and gentlemen and finally decide objectively which is better :3, joking aside, while there is nothing wrong about expressing your opinion just be mindful of others aswell, at the end of the day these are just japanese cartoons aimed at pre teens. ^_^

the franchises square off in the following rounds

1. Better Plot ?

2. Better Main Protagonist

3. Better Final Villain

4. Better Heroes (overall including supporting characters)

5. Better Villains (Overall)

6. Better Anime adaption

7. Better Anime music

8. Better Video Games

9. Better Female characters

10. Better Powers( not just which are arguably stronger but the mechanics behind them and the "cool factor"

11. Legacy

so lets hear your guy's opinion on this extremely important matter.

1. Naruto has an actual goal.

2. Naruto has an actual goal, and considerable development.

3. They're both asspulls.

4. Naruto explores the in-betweens of black and white morality, so Obito, lame that it is, joining Naruto's cause in the final moments of his life is beautiful in a way.

5. It's basically Pain vs Aizen, and I take Pain because he didn't do the whole "keikaku doori" scenario.

6. Neither. One got cancelled, the other is filler hell.

7. Naruto for classics like Silhouette, Blue Bird, the main theme, Need to be Strong, Pain's theme, etc.

8. I didn't even know Bleach had games other than that pixelated crossover between different anime in Super Smash-esque game style.

9. I was tempted to say Bleach but Sarada happened.

10. Bleach has better haxx, though it's a bit much.

11. The one that has a sequel.

1: Depends on the arcs really, but I feel as if the Soul Society Arc was much better than anything in Naruto Imo.

2: Ichigo by far. Way more relatable than Naruto.

3: Yhwach > Kaguya

4: Probably Bleach but I can't say for certain.

5: Bleach has Aizen so that's kinda obvious which has better villains in my opinion.

6: Naruto by a long shot well at least when it comes to fillers.

7: Bleach. The first and second OPs are some of my favorite anime opening.

8: I actually never played any Naruto games but I do remember this mediocre Bleach Game for the Wii. I think it's name was shattered blades or something like that. So I guess bleach?

9: Bleach had better female characters. Meh I always found Naruto girls annoying.

10: Idk that'd take forever to actually get into.

11: Definitely Naruto. Both inspired a shit ton of weebs but Naruto inspired way more weebs than Naruto.

1. Naruto's plot seems better to me

2. Naruto for me more motivated to do shit really from what I see. Ichigo relatable but I just feel like someone with more drive works for me

3. Both were wtf Yhwach and Kaguya have background stories only they never flesh them both out as much (Though naruto has sequel so maybe for kaguya?). Overall...I'd say Yhwach more personality really

4. Naruto seems to have better main cast ( minus sakura ) as they seem more likable and fleshed out really

5.Really think Naruto has also better villians while Aizen is cool I just felt Bleach only had one cool while Naruto had some more cool ones like Pain and Madara

6. While filler heavy Naruto didn't get canceled and some of the fillers are after stories anyway so it didn't bother me as much. I guess Naruto

7. Idk Naruto's theme catch my ears more tbh

8. I never played bleach games so this can be biased but I prefer naruto games so yeah...

9. Bleach girls are better more than naruto girls like 60/40 i think

10. Idk...personally while bleach has hax to hell naruto's have some sort of cool factor imo

11. Naruto has a better legacy tbh with sequels and its culture weeb all over the place and ppl in my place who low key don't know anime know naruto but not bleach

1. Don't know, regular naruto was a masterpiece up until the sasuke arc(but there were very enjoyable arcs following the sasuke one) then it become nardo screaming and complaining about sasuke through the rest of the series, while bleach didn't have a plot per say, it just boils down to what suition the main and supporting charcters are going through at the moment in time, but at least he wasn't a hormonal teenager screaming his best friends name ever chance he get's. So, bleach i guess?

2. Ichigo, his not your typical shonen protagonist, who get's one shotted by the girl he likes (or used to), is incredible dense and is incredible stupid when it comes to school......oh and he actually rasies his childern

3. Yhwach, kaguya was alright but she didn't need to be the final villian that spot was reserved for madara, and i was legit scared of yhwach like how the hell are you going kil this mf?

4. Naruto, most bleach heroes only come to "save the day" when it's a threat to them or whatever they are associated with

5. Bleach without a question, the arrancar, aizen, ywhach and even the fullbringers war all prety good in their on right, naruto on the other hand........had like only two good main villains (orchimaru and pain)

6. Tie

7. Tie

8. Naruto, the storm series is a no brainer

9. Bleach, naruto females are usless asf it's not even funny

10. Bleach, i'd rather have a sentient sword that grants or unlocks whatever powers then demon charka or charka

11. Naruto, that's all i see nowadays on anime streaming sites, naruto ads and fake game posters including the charcters in the series

Why you laughing bruh?

1. Fairy Tail plot > Naruto and Bleach.

2. Natsu > Ichigo and Naruto

3. Zeref > Yhwach and Kaguya

4. Everyone in the Fairy Tail guild is useful

5. Fairy Tail has an abundance of villains where Bleach only has Aizen and Naruto's Madara.

6. Less fillers than them and the OST's are godly.

7. Fairy Tail OPs and EDs plus the OST > anything in Naruto and Bleach

8. Games doesn't matter

9. The cream of the crop. Fairy Tail's females are goddamn........ wew

10. Dragon Slayer powers. Come on. Time powers. Fairy Tail has a whole bunch of unique powers.

11. Everyone will remember the emotional ride Fairy Tail gave.

Come on. We all know the only reason Fairy Tail is even up to par at this point is because the two strongest beings in its universe, Lucy's left and right breast, solo both Yhwank and Kaguwhat with ease.

Gonna give my take on this as a bleach fan

1.Comparing the Plot is very opinionated,but i prefer the "Saving my Friend and Getting stronger and badass in the long run" than "I have a cliche goal and i will shove tons of emotional BS down your throat along the way"

2.Ichigo:Not Overly Energetic and Bubbly and dosen't have the "You still have some good left in you,Can we just talk this out?" mentality

3.Aizen:Nails almost every aspect of a "Likable Villain",Looks Very handsome compared to a shaggy long haired Old Man,When he was betrayed he killed the one who betrayed him and didn't get ****** over like someone we all know,A Genius in more ways than just battle tactics,Psychologically Toys with you passive-aggresively,Even when he's losing..he still looks cool,Still Alive AND A LOT MORE

4.All the heroes have very nice hax and are not a bunch of emotionally troubled pansy's

5.Same as number 4....but replace "heroes" with "villains"

6.Bleach dosen't show you episodes filled with nothing but emotional talking BS

7.The Bleach OST's https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB-O2GTFANKWYdNRjaDdbRefWJyyysY8Q they are composed with different flow for each music and dosen't keep the over-saturated and boring Traditional Japanese Instrumentals

8.Concede

9.Naruto has annoying characters like Sakura and Hinata when Bleach has more powerful female fighters like Yoruichi and Unohana

10.The Almighty Nuff Said.

11.By Legacy do you mean their children?

Cause kazui is a lot more adorable and not milked to death by an anime adaption that's basically a pathetic way to earn more money

LET THE SALT BEGIN

no that's a lot of girls in FT really who solo via their "plot" (someone make a tier list on that shit)

1. Naruto, overall plot wise Naruto but bleach highs are better than naruto highs imo, while bleach has the better concept it digenerates pretty fast 2 arcs before the end, with a rushed ending. While naruto declines midway but only gets unbearable 50ish chapters before the end. Bleach was way more intresting with less but had way too much wasted potential imo.

2. Bleach, both are bad in different ways but Ichigo was bland and just suffered from not being fleshed out enough while naruto was average and sometimes unbearable at times.

3. Bleach Yhwach > Kaguya

4. Bleach, they had many heroes in their roster which were releveant to the plot and the overall success of the protgonist side, in Naruto only 5 seemed relevant toward then of the series

5. Bleach, I prefer Aizen and Yhwach, Naruto villains exluding Kaguya who was just plain bad were too easily talked out of ideals that were central to thier charcter( Nagato, Kabuto, Obito ..etc)

6. Bleach due to being more true to manga despite being unfinished, naruto is littered with filler arcs rivaling the cannon content in number

7. Indiscernible both have very good OP's

8. Naruto, via Storm games

9. Bleach, Yoruichi

10. Bleach abilties have more depth imo and focus on elements other than AP, there is also more variation at Higher Tiers

11. Naruto via succesful sequals, games and other media

Fairy Tail ***** on both tho

1. Better Plot - Naruto, by a long shot. Bleach doesn't understand nuances almost as badly as Dragon Ball.

2. Better Main Protagonist - Both are subhumans but Naruto edges this one out by virtue of being at least remotely relatable, unlike Ichigo who was bullied because muh orange hair and that's about it for character development for Ichigo.

3. Better Final Villain - Blotch

4. Better Heroes (overall including supporting characters) - Sasuke and Itachi hard carry here.

5. Better Villains (Overall) Zabuza and Haku, Obito, Pain and Konan all got you much more emotionally invested then anything in Bleach ever could.

6. Better Anime adaption: Both are Japanse garbage but Naruto's "good" episodes beat out the ones in Bleach by both quality and quantity.

7. Better Anime music: Both can be exceptional and quite impressive considering that they're Japanese 2 dollar garbage but Naruto beats by quantity here.

8. Better Video Games: Bleach has video games?

9. Better Female characters: Both are full of pig-dogs that are going to burn in hell. It's a matter of which franchise annoys you the least in this case. Will have to go with Bleach this time around.

10. Better Powers( not just which are arguably stronger but the mechanics behind them and the "cool factor": Points 10 and 11 intertwine very closely. The winner is hands down Naruto, It's diverse, it's much more fleshed out and it has better hax (except for Yhwach maybe)

11. Legacy: Naruto is the cornerstone for the majority of weebs across the globe today.

1. Better Plot ? Naruto. Although the war arc destroys any fond memories of when it was good.

2. Better Main Protagonist Ichigo. Naruto was insufferable with his talk no jutsu and his character got shattered in the last arc which threw out the hardworking underdog surpassing the elites to becoming Jesus and the chosen one. Turns out Neji was right about destiny. Don't get me wrong Ichigo doesnt have much to his character but that is still better than retconing 99% of the character

3. Better Final Villain: Yhwach actually had a sense of threat about him. Kaguya is... lmao. Theres nothing there. No character to speak of.

4. Better Heroes (overall including supporting characters) Prefer bleachs unique characters like Mayuri or kenpachi. Everyone in narutos sidecast just seemed so irrelevent to the story later on.

5. Better Villains (Overall) Yhwach and Aizen > Naruto villains. The only one who is a actual villain is orochimaru. When you think about it every "villain" in naruto is trying to save the world

6. Better Anime adaption: Bleach in a landslide. Animation was always top notch, I cant even think of a poorly animated ep.. whilst naruto i immediately think of Pain vs Naruto. Also Narutos fillers.... ugh.

7. Better Anime music: Bleach. Listen to treachery or invasion. Fade to black aswell.

8. Better Video Games: never played any

9. Better Female characters: Bleach. Yoruichi and Nel. Afew of the female sternritter aswell. Iirc Kishi straightup said he doesn't know how to create good female characters

10. Better Powers( not just which are arguably stronger but the mechanics behind them and the "cool factor"

Bleach. Naruto just handwaves whatever new powers they come up with using chakra. Whilst in bleach each char has a uniqueness to their power and explain it to good detail. Like Rukias absolute zero

11. Legacy: Naruto. Because its the favourite of shonen jump and constantly shoves it in our face. Whilst shonen jump wants to push bleach under the rug.

LordAizenSama said:
3. Better Final Villain: Yhwach actually had a sense of threat about him. Kaguya is... lmao. Theres nothing there. No character to speak of.
More like Black Zetsu featuring Kaguya

You scrubs talking about weak series like Naruto and Bleach when you SHOULD be talking about the best of the best: School Days.

Just because Naruto had a goal doesn't mean anything as we ever saw him, like, actively do anything towards it. He just got the first acknowledgement after beating up an invading villain. In fact at the end we saw 2 timeskips and he's the hokage. Woop...

Naruto had an absolutely pathetic use of its side characters for over a decade. Worse than Bleach, worse than Fairy Tail, Black Clover, OP, anything I've seen.

Back