• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BarryAllen2.0 said:
@Clorox92
False again. IT does't require Prep. Only the planetary scale does. Reread the series please. And no, if MT is Successful, then they can't escape it. They won't be dimension hoping, that's nonsensical.

Note: I never said that they could tank a direct hit from either. Just that the abilities I listed can handle them.
Nonsensical? You do realized that most of Bleach characters escaped to another dimension as part of their defense tactic. Aizen did this at Soukyoku hill, Espada did this in Human World, even Quincy did the same during their first invasion in Soul Society.

what does IT need? rinnesharingan eye and the 10 tails inside. prime madara has that without prep.

juubito with prep tho, bcs he needs to make the tree bloom.

but when u have 2 characters in one team that can do that, then u can count on IT to be a very serious factor.

sure, they could stop juubito from doing that, but they are very unlike to do about it in madara's case. (bleach team wouldnt know what that is the first place, and they rly dont run to other dimensions in the middle of a fight just bcs an enemy made some shining light. the only case where they could attempt to run away is if they are given full knowledge on IT, which would still take time to come to a conclusion on what to do).

Ragazz said:
what does IT need? rinnesharingan eye and the 10 tails inside. prime madara has that without prep.
juubito with prep tho, bcs he needs to make the tree bloom.

but when u have 2 characters in one team that can do that, then u can count on IT to be a very serious factor.

sure, they could stop juubito from doing that, but they are very unlike to do about it in madara's case. (bleach team wouldnt know what that is the first place, and they rly dont run to other dimensions in the middle of a fight just bcs an enemy made some shining light. the only case where they could attempt to run away is if they are given full knowledge on IT, which would still take time to come to a conclusion on what to do).
Yes, I agreed with Madara but seriously you think that Team Bleach will stand there do nothing and let Madara go up and cast the jutsu? Anyway, Aizen's KS also plays a huge factor here and I wonder what canTeam Naruto do since it just needs Aizen to show the sword.

^^ madara just needs to look at the moon, he can easily manage that, or cast it like kaguya (without the moon)

naruto team has very high illusion resistance, like sharingan and taied beasts, not to mention energy sensin, which KS doesnt control (i think, since old man yama could sense aizen in their fight).

@Clorox92

They can't escape Mugen Tsukiyomi once they are in it. Madara will control them. No dimension hoping will occur. Do you seriously not understand this?

What infinite Tsukiyomi and ks have in common besides both of them being illusory techniques is that both of them can put people under an illusion without the use of chakra or spiritual energy. Though I do think ks is more convenient to use in practical combat.

If Madara is in character I am not very sure if he will just reflect the Genjutsu off the moon straight away. Now it's not impossible that he could reflect it off the moon straight away but the possibility of him doing so in character is not highly likely.

to use in practical combat. - its an auto-win button for naruto team. madara's teammates only need to buy him a few seconds.

If Madara is in character I am not very sure if he will just reflect the Genjutsu off the moon straight away. - that was pretty much his goal in life. now hes got all the preparations ready and he wont use it?

to be fair tho, madara would probably start in base, thats the only reason IT is not cast from the get go.

Wait can't Aizen put them under illusion since the only way to defend from that is to touch his sword like Yamamoto and gin

I don't know if this will be excepted but Madara released himself from the summoning contract of the Edo tensei seal. Madara stated that in order to do that he needed to know the seal.

Madara does not having sealing on his profile, so shouldn't he have sealing since he knows the Edo seal.

http://www.***********.net/naruto/591/17

@william the only way - applies only to bleachverse, but that is one way tho and since atleast half of naruto's team have a pretty good Regenerationn, so it is a possible way for counterattack. but there are other ways too, which i mentioned earlier.

@uchiha sure, he knows the seals, but he never used it himself, so i doubt that it goes into his arsenal.

KS is useless, seriously. Majority of Naruto Team is immune to illusionary abilities and Naruto is resistent and only has to rely on his sensory capabilities to fight.

The Sharingan seeing through Illusions has nothing to do with energy manipulation. They simply see through it. Aizen using it on them is equivalent to Enel trying to shock luffy.

@barr nope it doesn't matter if they are resistant if it's clearly stated it's the only way, but since you guys consider it as only for bleach universe that's another thing.

Wait I'm confused,there's all this talk about Naruto characters being resistant to KS but I thought the true benefit of KS is that u don't know when or if ur under it unless ur told? Couple that with the fact that Aizen is a clever bastard who prefers to use it in subtle ways and basically anyone he faces is screwed

Davidsteel1 said:
Wait I'm confused,there's all this talk about Naruto characters being resistant to KS but I thought the true benefit of KS is that u don't know when or if ur under it unless ur told? Couple that with the fact that Aizen is a clever bastard who prefers to use it in subtle ways and basically anyone he faces is screwed
same with genjutsu, if its used that way.

But if I remember clearly genjutsu always lock it's target in place? Like they are unable to move while under a genjutsu? Wouldn't think that would be beneficial in a large scale battle where only 1 person is trapped in one or say if the infinite is cast there's the possibility that it'll catch all of them but even that isn't full proof considering guys like Uryu, Aizen, Toshiro, Byakuya and to a certain extent even Rukia are all relatively careful individuals. I honestly don't see a case where literally everyone from Bleach,s side would just allow themselves to fall to a technique they have no understanding of (sorry bout the wall of text)

^^ there are many types of genjutsu and what it does is pretty much open for imagination.

well, sasuke used genjutsu on all tailed beasts with just a glance at each. regular genjutsu is a thing, not an auto-win button, just like KS.

infinite tsukuyomi however, is an i-win button.

Ok don't really know if leaving the effects of genjutsu up to the imagination is a good thing as it creates way too many unknowns. But that aside if infinite tsukuyomi is an I-win button shouldn't it be removed? I'd imagine that was the reason for not allowing Ywahchs "Almighty"

to put it into perspective, with a simple genjutsu, a caster can visually show memories or thoughts. madara made himself young in an ilussion and back to old again, or can even look into the receiver's mind.

in sasuke vs danzo, sasuke used a very basic illussion to make it seem for danzo that one of his eyes on his arm are still open, despite it being closed actually.

or it can spawn some illusionary people, without changing the background.

or use it offensively, like make an illusion of a giant holding the receiver in place, and so he is immobilized.

or genjutsu to knock a person out or to put him to sleep.

it can be made so the receiver would perceive reality differently (like things in different places than they look, or the number), for example:

Itachi vs Deidara Full Fight (English dub)
Itachi vs Deidara Full Fight (English dub)

also people can be controlled via genjutsu.

those are only regular genjutsu.

if we take away IT, then naruto team can still win in a regular way, or with the help of sealing.

Ah so genjutsu are variable in their use, fair enough. And really if IT is as overpowered as u say I'd suggest taking it out as it would only make the fight a stomp, I really don't mind who wins just prefer it to be an actual fight

Davidsteel1 said:
Ah so genjutsu are variable in their use, fair enough. And really if IT is as overpowered as u say I'd suggest taking it out as it would only make the fight a stomp, I really don't mind who wins just prefer it to be an actual fight
Yeah it is a stomp. Most bleach characters are powerscaled while naruto characters actually have feats. Yhwach has no almighty? Madara and Sasuke may just be enough. Aizen does have Kyouka Suigetsu which may help?

KS may help but when Naruto characted have AoE nuked would that really help? Kind of like how KS wouldn't be the most effective thing against Yama since he can roast everything. Naruto and/or sasuke or hell even madara just drop a bomb on the battefield and is well no?

If anything Aizen and Madara would be the last ones standing and that matchups inconclusive so.. stalemate?

Can be when each side has an IMMORTAL

No one on Naruto side can put Aizen down and no one on bleach side can put Madara down.

Although yes, Team Narutoo is stronger just in term of stats since speed is equalized.

Izen isn't Immune to Mind *******. While they can't Kill him, he can be incompacitated by Genjutsu and Sealed. More Over, Naruto can release Kurama to eat Aizen after he's incompacitated.

There are ways of dealing with Immortals. So no, it can't end in a tie just because Aizen and Madara are immortal.

Except... how can they place him under Genjutsu when they don't know where he is OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. nd come on m8. the same thing applies to the other team. It's not like they can "disrupt the chakra flow" to get out of KS and you wanna talk about seals? Aizens got em too. a lot of em in fact. you're just assuming Aizen alone is gonna put up with their shit.

I'll give you this mate, team Naruto wins. That's not up for debate. I was mad when people thought Bleach wins earlier in fact.

What i'm saying is... well tbh I forgot what I saying so Team Naruto wins with mid diff because of KS and Anti-thesis.

If anything I should say Aizen's the only one with a fighting chance really. He won't die but after Ichigo, Uryuu and Yhwach get ******* obliterated he'll probably sit down have a cup of tea and go back to Muken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g = Aizen as the last man standing for Team Bleach

One last thing mate, despite my Profile pic and username, in this battle I am biased towards Team Naruto.. cuz Nostalgia.

Um, no the same can't be said for Team Bleach. Team Naruto has Members who are immune to Illusions thus KS is unviable. As for seals, Sasuke and Madara eats His Bakudo with Preta. They don't need to disrupt their chakra flow. So, im still not seeing how Aizen ties with Madara.

How does Aizen tie with Madara you ask? well since you're in Madaras corner go to his page. scroll all the way to the bottom and look at his inconclusive matches. That sir is how Aizen ties with Madara. Not of your satisfaction? open another vs thread between the two and we'll see if we get anything other than a stalemate. Unless otherwise proven I'm satisfied and not wrong in saying they're even ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Just take satisfactory with the fact Team Naruto wins m8.

Yaaay

aizen is immortal, like madara, okay.

but there is ONE CRUCIAL THING. when aizen is pushed to the limit (watch final getsuga), the hogyoku tells aizen to fk off, therefore he reverts back to base, also his zanpakuto shatters, no less. so when pushed to the limit, aizen is mortal like any other.

@ragazz um ur argument is faulty; first off Aizen at his strongest is after he's off the chair so he doesn't have the hogyoku and secondly even after the hogyoku abandoned him after the final getsuga no one could kill him; that's y he was sealed away- Aizen is still very much an immortal

Oh? I'm pretty sure post-chair Aizen (honestly I can't believe I'm calling him that) is roughly on par with Ichigo u know-sub-rel speed and at least moon level DC I don't think he's getting decimated easily at all (EOS Aizen is a better key I guess)

this is where scaling from scaling to scaling gets you - a loop.

so yeah, its pretty much a downgrade for ichigo

U know I'm beginning to feel that we're not talking about the same thing. How is it a downgrade? I thought both were scaled according to their ability to wound Ywach, I must be missing something here

hogyoku aizen is stronger power-wise and also has Regenerationn, base aizen doesnt,

this is just bcs of the undynamic approach that this wiki takes and possibly of overestimation of yhwach aswell.

does yhwach have any specific resistance to direct cutting attacks? i didnt see one.

any actually competent combatant could hurt very high tiers of their verse on direct hit that is not dbz.

Ah I see. Actually while u r correct about most verses characters being able to hurt others irrespective of the power difference that isn't the case with Bleach; back in the Soul society arc it was explained by Kenpachi that a clash between 2 spiritual beings is a clash of spirit power, hence y Ichigo couldn't cut him this is further supported by Ichigo's first battle with Grimjow where the later blocked Ichigo's sword strikes with his bare hands up until Zangetsu (the hollow persona) began to make itself known. This still presents itself again in the final arc where prior to using Bankai Ichigo never actually hurt Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back