• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach wins if new people come in.

Kakorat I'm not saying that Aizen will not use the spell on Madara while he is attacking I'm saying that after Aizen puts Madara under it and he cuts Madara up he will release the spell because he thinks he has won. Aizen has never left ks on someone after they have been hurt badly. He will release the spell and then afterwards Madara will regenerate and he will not fall for it again.

Secondly once naruto is under ks naruto's clones will know that Aizens ks is the problem and they will attack Aizen while back up clones take Naruto out of the area.

...Aizen's spell can be on even after he releases the spell once, evidenced when it was on the Vizards for 110 years...Also, doesn't it amke sense that Naruto's shadow clones can be under KS as well

I am not trying to be mean, but do you know how KS works? Even if Aizen ends an illusion he can simply cast another illusion without even reactivating his zanpakuto.

Kakorat said:
...Aizen's spell can be on even after he releases the spell once, evidenced when it was on the Vizards for 110 years...Also, doesn't it amke sense that Naruto's shadow clones can be under KS as well

How can Aizen's spell still be on after he has released it.

And also all naruto's clones will not be put under ks because they do not share the same consciousness as naruto.

The same goes with limbo.

Uchi.. you REALLY should read up on KS before commenting any further :/ Im trying to be nice here, it seems like you dont know much about how KS works

Shadow clones as well as limbo or not just there to aid both naruto and Madara they provided them with a lot of detail about the battle.

To be honest naruto or even Madara can send a clone into the distance to analyse everyone's battle formations and then come back to tell them important details.

Kakorat said:
KS is broken as hell, and i don't see anything Naruto characters can do to block it or stop it,
That would be a sound argument.....only if Naruto and Co where from Bleach and not a verse that does what KS can regularly. Not throwing shade, but it's faulty to assume what works for one verse would be of the same status in another. Especially when Naruto characters have shown heavy resistance to mindfucking.

Now its been a long time since I read Bleach, I only stated halfway again through the Bloodwar Arc when the shinigami where brought to the Quincy realm, but unless there has been some solid feats from the series that show illusion resistance in bleach to claim Illusion resistance in Naruto is a non-factor, we can't really say KS would work.

You see what I mean? I'm not gonna go around and be like Rinnegan Genjutsu solo's Xavier because he can't break it without a Rinnegan or anything like that. Now if it was a verse without Illusionary resistance like Avatar for example then yeah, Aizen would rape with KS.

Kakorat said:
Aizen also has crazy regen.
His Regenerationn isn't even that good... Idk why he's rated Mid-High if he's never even regenerated from being vaporized/turned to dust. Anyways I vote team Naruto for what BarryAllen2.0 said.

What you said BarryAllen is true, the verses have differences. THAT is exactly why KS would work on Naruto characters, because KS is not a Genjutsu. You cannot equate KS to Genjustsu because Kyoka Suigetsu has nothing to do with chakra and everything that has to do with the Sharingan and by extension the Rinnegan has only to do with Chakra and not Reiatsu. Now, in some cases reiatsu and Chakra can be compared to eachother, such as Ninjutsu vs Zanpakuto abilities because they basically do the same thing. However, when you look at the Sharingan being able to block Genjutsu it is only because they are used with Chakra. Kyoka is completely different than Genjutsu in the fact that it uses reiatsu (although after its release I am not even sure if it needs Reiatsu to work). Plus, if we take into account that Aizen can techincally summon his zanpakuto at will in the final chapters, then you will see that his power is very broken.

Uchi, yes, there is another example, in the fact that Aizen has had the entire Gotei 13 under his spell for hundreds of years and they never were able to escape, even until this day.

Now, of course, Naruto genjutsu could work on Bleach characters as well, espeically people like Ichigo who has no vast intelligence, but considering the power disparity between Bleach characters and naruto characters I highly doubt that will be enough to put them down for good.

What's with you people keep saying Aizen would solo via KS? Genjutsu can still work for someone without chakra like when Kaguya put people under Genjutsu before they even had Chakra. It was during the Madara/Kaguya fight where Rikudo Sennin put the world under a Genjutsu before. Madara also mentioned that Kaguya was the first person to obtain chakra and used it to stop all the wars around the earth. Sharingan works on anyone. You don't need Chakra to be paralyzed, see illusions, sense your movements etc.

So you restricted Yhwach and left the others on team Naruto with no restrictions whatsoever. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he could beat them all if he had the almighty.

Uchi, you literally just contradicted yourself, first you say that Aizen releases the spell everytime he beats an opponent down, and then you say that even after he beat the Gotei 13, he did not release the spell, that doesn't make sense. Also, I never said that Aizen would solo via KS, I am just saying that Kyoka Suigetsu is an ability that Naruto characters have never seen the likes of before, and would be extremely confused after the affects are on them, leaving time for the others to beat them down before they relize what is happening.

In the Bleach manga, it is directly stated that all AIzen needs to do in order to put his opponent under his spell is to just release his sword and have the opponent see it. It was enver stated that it is actually blocakable, and in fact there is evidence pointing towards it not being blockable. Gin stated in Deicide that the only way to prevent KS from casting illsuions is to hold on to the sword while it is in release form. It was never stated in the Bleach manga that illusion resistence would do anything to block its affects, so saying that Naruto characters can block it because they have high illusion resistence is extremely speculative.

Firstly I'm not the one who said naruto had any resistance to ks. That was Barry.

Secondly when I said release ks I think you getting the wrong idea. When I said release I was meaning cancel the spell as in Aizen releasing the spell off someone. In that context I was meaning cancel not put the technique on someone.

What I'm really trying to say is that due to Aizen's characterisation whenever he feels like he has won the fight he usually cancels ks. He's done that on multiple occasions.

When he did ks on the Gotei 13 for hundreds of years that was just to execute a plan. He never did that in combat. There's no place in the manga that shows that after Aizen feels like he is in a position of victory he does not cancel the ks by force of will in terms of combat not planning something.

If Aizen would cancel ks for someone as powerful as Yhwach because he though Yhwach was dead then obviously he would cancel the spell for Madara if Aizen bisects him. He could put Madara in ks for 100 years if he wanted to but the chances of him doing a long term spell during battle is not very high.

That's all I'm saying. Personalities and tendencies are important as well you know. Their not robots you know.

You say he did that on multiple occasions, provide proof, because I red the entriety of the Bleach manga and watched the whole anime and he never did that once from my memory.

I'll give you a couple off the top of my head.

When Toshiro stabbed Momo Hinamori in the back when Toshiro thought it was Aizen. Aizen by force of will cancelled the spell otherwise Toshiro would have thought that he hit Aizen.

Actually after Toshiro stabbed Hinamori Toshiro was not the only one who Aizen dispelled ks from. He dispelled it from Soifon, Shunsui Kyoraku, shinji and a few lieutenants all at the same time. This is in the fight between Aizen vs almost all the captains.

He dispelled ks against tier harribel as well. You can even see it on Sosuke Aizen's page on the wiki under zanpakuto abilities.

He also did it to Yhwach. He dispelled it from Yhwach because he thought that Ichigo done the job.

There's probably more and I will might try and find some bug these are the ones off the top of my head. I think the Toshiro one he did it twice except the first time he slash Toshiro.

im facepalming everytime i read Kakorat's comments here.

let me put it as simply as possible - what is KS? it is an illusion that affects 5 senses. what is a genjutsu? its illusions. that already is enough.

first of all, those arguments bcs chakra bcs reiatsu make me sick - i could say that nothing except plain physical attacks ir sage jutsu/chakra will work against obito and madara. oh wait! they dont have sage chakra/jutsu! that means they are restrickted to just plain melee without any special abilities. so if u dont like this logic, dont start with the this wont work bcs chakra or bcs reiatsu crap.

one thing is for certain tho - sasuke can absorb kido. madara and juubito are immune to them, or can absorb them aswell. i hope we can agree that kido = ninjutsu

sharingan only works on chakra 1. that is wrong, it is a precog that helps follow muscle movements and such, also can see through or resist all but the most OP genjutsu's. we already know what genjutsu and KS are. and thats just basic sharingan, which managed to see through tsukuyomi, which not only controls the 5 senses, but time and space aswell.

2. this is a crossover, i need to remind you.

so since, a sasugay thats not even an EoS version of himself could resist a superior illusion to KS. even with all this, sasuke might be among the worst in resisting illusions of his team:

Naruto has kyubi and other tailed beasts inside of him. and i have to remind you, kurama can snap naruto out of illusion. (tho its funny when kurama didnt help when naruto was in toneri's crab's illusion)

obito has a sharingan, rinnegan(it can see alternate worlds, just sayin). and has the 10 tails inside of him to snap him out if anything

Madara has 2 rinnegans, and a rinnesharingan and the 10 tails.

aizen is probably immortal, the same way madara is. if pushed to the edge, the hogyoku will start saying fk u to aizen and it will be basically the end of him. second option is for madara, naruto or obito pin aizen down with multiple rods and he will be unable to move, bcs whoever the owner is, he's restricting the movement with chakra. the third option - naruto and sasuke can use rikudo chibaku tensei to seal aizen away.

basically team narutards win, due to superior hax and having counters to most of the bleachdrinkers abilities.

1000 years later... aizen somehow crawls out of chibaku tensei, or some misguided people unseal him.

aizen: just as planned

juha bach: damn straight

madara gets reanimated/revived: you were saying.

kaguya: oh, you are so cute boys... ESPECIALLY YOUR CHAKRA/REIATSU!

grab the popcorn, badguys' mexican standoff begins...

"he's never even regenerated from being vaporized/turned to dust."

He regenerated from Gin's poison, which destroyed him on a cellular level.

If you watch 24.40 at this video you'll understand why.

Then why did it show him regenerating from being cut in half and not from being vaporized? If he regenerated from being vaporized then he wouldn't have been shown with a slash running through the middle of his body.

Promestein said:
yes and no. gin did rek aizen on a cellular level, but only around chest area.

Promestein said:

That only made a hole in his chest though.

I'm not sure about Yhwach but on the Ichigo and Aizen speed feats, they only seem to show sub-relativistic plus speed feats for reaction and motion speed. I do not see anything that says sub-relativistic plus combat speed unless someone is going to change that.

Aizen will not be able to regenerate from truth seeking balls. From what is said on Aizen's profile he has mid-high Regenerationn. So basically Aizen can come back from dust but he is not at the level where he can regenerate from molecules.

Particle style can disintegrate things on a molecular level. Truth seeking balls should be able to do the same thing or more.

After the war Edo tensei minato had no arms even when he was released from Edo tensei and was in spirit form when saying his final goodbyes to naruto.

@Uchiha, sakura regenerated from it, sakura's Regenerationn is cellular level and can regenerate vital organs.

what i want to say if ure saying that aizen wont be able to regenerate from TSB, it means aizen Regenerationn < sakura Regenerationn.

just sayin,

That Sakura healing back after getting a truth seeking rod in her is a plot hole most likely.

When minato was hit and at the end of the series turned into a spirit when saying goodbye to naruto his arms were still gone in spirit form. That minato thing might also be a plot hole who knows. I'm not going to be bias by saying Sakura regenerating is a plot hole and minato in spirit form not having arms is not. For those two I don't know.

But I do know that Onoki's technique destroys things on a molecular level as well as kaguya's All killing ash bone technique. Right now I'm not sure about how much the truth seeking balls can destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back