• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its threads like these that make me hate Bleach's more "OP" abilites.

"Aizen solos with KS, its unblockable, it can last forever, it doesnt work like genjutsu."

damnmit Tite Kubo why cant you write your characters abilities competently?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Shut up AquaWaifu, your hate has nothing to do with this thread.

Hmmph, well anyway I give this to Naruto, as unlike Bleach characters they have established resistances and abilites to work against illusions. Naruto has ways to seal Aizen and Truth Seeking Balls can deal with Ywach.

tho uryu cant reverse things if hes dead, like insta-dead, evaporated, etc...or genjutsu could make him reverse to his disadvantage for example. if you think some ability is unbeatable, then you lack imagination, my friend.

I imagine the power of Uryuu we don't really know is real limit but Ywhavh can rewrite future and he says that "Uryu can surpass me".

How Uryuu supass him if Ywhach could Kill him so easily. The power of Uryuu is probably really powerful an could surpass Almighty otherwise Ywhach never said that.

Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke would be enough.

Madara's limbo clones

Sasuke's visual prowess

Naruto's sensory and destructive abilities

A victory

Err, Ishida suffered from grievous injuries when Jugram reflected Country level damage to him and couldn't even do anything as Jugram was about to kill him. His ability should work on Obito though. But Obito has Regenerationn.

Team Naruto ain't oneshoting anyone and when the extras join how exacly are they going to deal with Toshiro and Rukia bankai i dont remember anyone in Naruto that has survived Absolute Zero. And Toshiro can flash freaze anything team Naruto throws at them.

• Bepo123
Team Naruto is comfortably above everyone save for Yhwach in overall power. Rukia is a non-Factor and so is Toshiro. Naruto can easily pack them out. Toshiro can't focus on 50 let alone 100 clones that are of Naruto's level. Same for Rukia.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
*Bepo123
Team Naruto is comfortably above everyone save for Yhwach in overall power. Rukia is a non-Factor and so is Toshiro. Naruto can easily pack them out. Toshiro can't focus on 50 let alone 100 clones that are of Naruto's level. Same for Rukia.
Well no both Naruto and Toshiro are massively hypersonic+. Also as you can see here http://i.imgur.com/bYah9M2.png Toshiro is able to freaze Gerard and His reishi bow in a second and unless those clones got buffed in the movies that i haven't watch i dont see them even getting close to Toshiro even if he throws a Rasen shuriken at him he can freaze it like he did with Gerard bow if we asume Reishi=Chakra if we dont Team Naruto get disintegrated by Aizen reiatsu.

Bepo123 said:
Team Naruto ain't oneshoting anyone and when the extras join how exacly are they going to deal with Toshiro and Rukia bankai i dont remember anyone in Naruto that has survived Absolute Zero. And Toshiro can flash freaze anything team Naruto throws at them.
Kaguya's ice was absolute zero, naruto boiled his chakra so he wouldn't freeze. Sasuke has Amateraus and Kagetsuchi

Team naruto has a big

advantage

Aizen is the most irrelevant character in team bleach, as his "special ability" is useless here

Team naruto takes this because

1- IT

2- Limbo

3- Light fang

4- Rinnegan Abilities

nothing says that toshiros or kaguyas ice is absolute zero.

freezing /=/ absolute zero. freezing - atleast below zero degree celsius

From Rukia proffile

Bankai Special Ability: Hakka no Togame increases the area of influence of Rukia's ability to reach the temperature of absolute zero. Upon release, a pillar of cold mist rises up into the air from where Rukia is and covers a wide area in her vicinity. Anything within the area of influence of the mist is frozen. Once frozen solid, victims crumble away within seconds. Physical contact with Rukia herself causes other people to begin freezing solid because of how cold she is.

^^ did rukia and toshiro do a Fusion-Ha? since i didnt mention rukia, i know she has absolute zero (atleast it is said that its absolute zero)

Ragazz said:
^^ did rukia and toshiro do a Fusion-Ha? since i didnt mention rukia, i know she has absolute zero (atleast it is said that its absolute zero)
Read my first post please i naver said that Toshiro ice are absolute zero and my second post only shows how the guy that is saying that both Toshiro and Rukia are non factors who will lose to clones is wrong

The most difference between the two team is naruto character show all their power but Ichigo and Uryuu didn't show their real limit and their ability. The real power of Uryuu is never really show Ichigo new bankai just à little. Aizen has no bankai an he his very strong it's strange. Power is show in Naruto.

We will never know the real limit power naruto characters. Learn how to use bankai take ten years Ichigo didn't have this time. Uryuu never had also never time to learn how to use is shrift.

So they could'nt could'nt use their ability really properly.

Naruto Characters in Base can withstand the freezing temperatures in Space in the Shadows of Celestial Objects. That aside, you're assuming the Naruto characters can't detect the change in Temperature before it gets too high and avoid it. Rukia is a non factor considering she can easily be killed before and After she uses Bankai.

Also, Toshirou can only flash freeze like he did Gerard after 4 steps (Read Viz Translation) And even then, Gerard broke out easily without having to power up so its not like it matters either way. Can you prove Toshirou can Handle Techniques such as Uzumaki 2k combo or Dimension Filling Combo?

Ontop of that you have TSB which is the Bane off Ichigo/Rukia/Toshirou. Amenojikara is also something that can cause a lot of Damage.

The Bleach Characters are Haxxed but not to the point that this Match is Null and Void. Only Yhwach poses the greatest threat. No one Else.

Bepo123 said:
Cool Kaguya can make ice. Do you know what absolute zero is?
Why would his body begin to freeze from normal ice, he would easily break through normal ice, absolute zero is Zero degrees Kelvin thanks for checking, where cells completely stop moving.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
Naruto Characters in Base can withstand the freezing temperatures in Space in the Shadows of Celestial Objects. That aside, you're assuming the Naruto characters can't detect the change in Temperature before it gets too high and avoid it. Rukia is a non factor considering she can easily be killed before and After she uses Bankai.
Also, Toshirou can only flash freeze like he did Gerard after 4 steps (Read Viz Translation) And even then, Gerard broke out easily without having to power up so its not like it matters either way. Can you prove Toshirou can Handle Techniques such as Uzumaki 2k combo or Dimension Filling Combo?

Ontop of that you have TSB which is the Bane off Ichigo/Rukia/Toshirou. Amenojikara is also something that can cause a lot of Damage.

The Bleach Characters are Haxxed but not to the point that this Match is Null and Void. Only Yhwach poses the greatest threat. No one Else.
Are you refering to when Naruto is fighting on the moon thats not even close to absolute zero temperature the coldest "planet" in the solor system is Pluto -233 C Naruto moon is not colder than that . Also you seam to forget that all shinigami and qunicys can fly and also they are massively hypersonic+ you cant just say they are getting one shotted and they are non factor.

Bepo123 said:
BarryAllen2.0 said:

Are you refering to when Naruto is fighting on the moon thats not even close to absolute zero temperature the coldest "planet" in the solor system is Pluto -233 C Naruto moon is not colder than that . Also you seam to forget that all shinigami and qunicys can fly and also they are massively hypersonic+ you cant just say they are getting one shotted and they are non factor.
To be fair they were fighting in extreme heat as the surface of the moon is at 123 degrees celsius when in contact with the sun, or extreme cold at -153 dedrees celsius if the sun was not in direct contact with the sun, aka the dark side of the moon.

Speed is equalized as stated,

Naruto vs Ichigo- Naruto little difficulty

Sasuke vs Uriyu- Sasuke stomps

Aizen vs Madara- Madara but it's close

Kaguya vs Yhwach- wins via truth seeking orbs, that negate durability

and 4 Hokages stomp. Team Naruto wins

Should replace Uryuu with one of Elite Sternritter. We don't have enough explanation about his ability especially its full power Vollstandig

Darkdefeat1 said:
...Team Naruto via genjutsu

nuff said

Lol. Nope when most of Bleach characters can control their reitsu. Heck even Urahara has shown that they can block/distrupt reitsu flow like he did on pre-condom Aizen. Genjutsu is not like KS which it can be easily escaped by controlling the chakra itself. IT is not a choice since we know that it takes a lot of preparation to cast. Even without The Almighty, Yhwach still can obliterate others with Yama bankai's and that black goo.

@Clorox92

Nope. There are a multitude of misconceptions in your post.

1.)Only Basic Genjutsu can be broken via energy disuption. Not the case for Stronger Genjutsu like Tsukiyomi.

2.)Mugen Tsuk. Doesn't require prep. What requires prep is Casting it off the moon to reach a planetary scale.

That being said, Yhwach's Black Reiatsu and Yama's Bankai isn't doing shit honestly. With superior sensing + Ameno/TSB/Energy Absorbtion/Limbos/Deva Path, Yhwach can be handled.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
@Clorox92
Nope. There are a multitude of misconceptions in your post.

1.)Only Basic Genjutsu can be broken via energy disuption. Not the case for Stronger Genjutsu like Tsukiyomi.

2.)Mugen Tsuk. Doesn't require prep. What requires prep is Casting it off the moon to reach a planetary scale.

That being said, Yhwach's Black Reiatsu and Yama's Bankai isn't doing shit honestly. With superior sensing + Ameno/TSB/Energy Absorbtion/Limbos/Deva Path, Yhwach can be handled.
Nope. Even Kaguya herself needs prep. IT is not an instant ability. And even it succeded, team Bleach can simply travel to another dimesion and escape it. Any prove that Team Naruto can handle 15 million degree temperature or even that Yhwach's black goo?

@Clorox92

False again. IT does't require Prep. Only the planetary scale does. Reread the series please. And no, if MT is Successful, then they can't escape it. They won't be dimension hoping, that's nonsensical.

Note: I never said that they could tank a direct hit from either. Just that the abilities I listed can handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back