• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blocking and being hit directly(defenceless) is different. for example - ichigo and grimmjackass clash swords vs hand - the hands are fine, but when ichigo cuts grimmjow without him being able to defend himself, he gets cut.

this spirit armor works only against FAAAAR weaker foes and pretty much always when they are ready for it.

rukia is pretty far below ichigo, yet she would still be able to cut him on direct hit.

i can agree that aizen could hurt moon level character on direct hit, but that doesnt matter much, since i already know that aizen is capable of hurting team naruto on direct hit and vice versa.

ap - attack potency - the ability to hurt certain level characters, or sometimes the combination of strength, destructive power, weaponry, and partly speed, also mass and other minor things included.

saying that strength = ap, is the same as saying that a wheel = a car.

Yeah while ur argument doesn't falter when presented in a world based on reality as we understand it, bleach pretty much finds pleasure in making logic moot. U can claim that Grimjow blocking the sharp side of the blade makes sense because he was prepared for it the truth is there has been no instance where the opposite takes place, ur argument that Rukia could injure Ichigo has no foundation as there isn't a point of reference that this could happen in-series. Whenever two characters clash in Bleach of one I'd far inferior to the other it has always been shown that the superior character will shrug off anything and everything the inferior character throws at them (unless their abilities somehow circumvent regular durability), so claiming that a weaker character can hurt a far stronger one would literally mean ignoring the set of rules that the verse works with. Rules that so far have not been broken. And it just occurred to me; when Ichigo uses his Gran Rey cero on Yhwach - he doesn't block it because he is surprised, and even then there was no injury. So I guess just like in DBZ the power level makes the man.

So what are you guys even talking about exactly? I started reading one thing where Ragazz downplayed Aizen and said some stuff that raised questions now you guys are talking about how someone gets hurt in Bleach... whats the point of the argument?

I'm not really trying to argue anything; I was attempting to explain how battles in bleach work and I guess just got carried away, but ur right it has nothing to do with the battle, sorry mate

Ragazz said:
aizen is immortal, like madara, okay.
but there is ONE CRUCIAL THING. when aizen is pushed to the limit (watch final getsuga), the hogyoku tells aizen to fk off, therefore he reverts back to base, also his zanpakuto shatters, no less. so when pushed to the limit, aizen is mortal like any other.
I have no problem with you m8, and everything you said is correct. but, after reading this.. I can see Ragazz really doesn't have that much knowledge of Bleach... like not even worth arguing with him if he says something like this. The hogyokou rejects Aizen, that's the only thing he got right. He doesn't revert back to base he is still Immortal, his Zanpaktou doesn't shatter because of Ichigo, he was already merged with it in Monster form. He simply doesn't need the zanpaktou anymore, he now has his abilites, his zanpaktou spirit is who really ****** off. Lastly, even against Yhwach we've yet to see Aizen "pushed to the limit" and all the talk about AP and downgrading Ichigo etc etc. That's what happens when a manga is rushed, you don't get many feats. However, it's established that Aizen is the second most powerful character in the series, so I don't see how you're saying Ichigo is downgraded. (keep in mind i'm not counting Ichigos Bankai which we know jack about)

@Piercer I'm not sure about that. She pretty much came back from a whatever-state it was after Naruto/Sasuke attacked the huge monster.

Madara should be the same, durability-wise iirc.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@Aizenishere Nah. Ichigo smacks Naruto.
Go to Ichigos profile. Look under notable losses, then come back and tell and me he smacks Naruto. With reason.

Cuz face it man. Ichigo takes the L

^ Make a content revision thread and argue for Ichigo, if you want to?

No use saying

"Are you really using other people's opinions as an "arguement"?

Seriously?"

That is not really a proper thing to say on such a wiki.

Tbh, it only says ichigo lost under the notable losses due to ichigo being outvoted. Just because more people voted for one person, that doesn't necessarily make them correct.

^ Exactly, make a content revision, argue for Ichigo and win, Lol. That is pretty much the only way that is coming off the pages.

^ The entire site is based off these "opinions" winning over others's.

So yea. Other People's opinions amounts to something.

Llama has a point, but I don't really think you can use the notable wins/losses as evidence for an argument since they are based on votes.

^ That is what most of this site is about.

It can be used as an argument because every single Wins/Losses result leads to a discussion page. If someone thinks that the result is unfair, content revision is always an option.

Piercer of Heaven said:
Are you really using other people's opinions as an "arguement"?
Seriously?
Better than "Nah. Ichigo smacks Naruto"

What weight do you carry in the argument if not your opinion?

LlamaGod1411 says it best.

That is what most of this site is about. and guess what, Naruto wins. Also like the lad said, have a problem with the outcome? Make a revision and see if he can pull a W, if so. Great then I will gladly accept Ichigo as the winner. Until that happens, Naruto wins the matchup

Nah. Ichigo smacks.

Feats and all that good stuff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other peoples trash opinion.

Ichigo oneshotted a being who's existence is, at the absolute minimum, Planetary, while only having Shinigami powers and a shell of his True Bankai.

Ichigo's speed is downplayed but is already rated higher than Naruto's so it don't really matter too much.

I don't really know what you mean by the content revision stuff but I cannot be asked. I have little faith in this wiki regardless.

With the help of Aizen, and Uryuu and this planetary being was just standing there taking it. Face it if it weren't for the fact Yhwach had his own kryptonite Ichigo wouldn't stand a chance. Sorry you can't accept that. You wanna talk about feats and all that good stuff? Naruto has em all, Ichigo has close to none, Ichigo just scales to comparison to Yhwach since he don't really have much feats of their own.

"I don't really know what you mean by the content revision stuff but I cannot be asked. I have little faith in this wiki regardless."

Then what the **** are you doing in this wiki? if you won't go by this Wikis profiles just because of your own PERSONAL OPINION then get the **** out. We don't need you here, I'm sorry your butthurt but according to this Wiki and based ON FEATS. I conclude Naruto wins and based on votes so does this Wiki.

BTW, Ichigos Merged hollow Shikai was said to be on par with Dangai right? So we can assume minus Bankai that's his strongest form. Naruto tanked and one-shotted someone who sliced the moon in half. Best feat we've seen from Ichigo is destroying a mountain whoop-dee ******* doo.

Well tbh, I'm gonna go ahead and say after some reading... I'll have them as even. They both essentially did the same thing. Defeated the God of their verse with assistance.Match is inconclusive. I think you're overestimating Ichigo a bit too much and I'm underestimating him. So until actual proof or a valid argument is shown to sway me into either Ichigo or Narutos corner. I'm gonna say that They're just about dead even and can beat eachother each 5/10 times.

With speed equalized of course.

however, now I have a question for you senor Piercer... what's your take on Aizen vs Madara? :D

@Piercer

Ichigo Discussio

Choose "Content Revision" in the board. Make a Naruto vs Ichigo, put forth your point.

If you cannot get people to accept, the fault lies with you and your argument since a lot of the people on this board are actually intelligent unlike most other sources.

Aizen vs Madara? Aizen takes it low - mid difficulty. I have Aizen scaled to Ichigo who scales above Yhwach for the most part. However, even without scaling, Aizen was going to destroy Soul Society with his reiatsu alone and is above someone like Yamamoto who was going to destroy the surface of SS. Although, Madara does have some broken hax and immortality which might force Aizen to seal him with kido in the end. Aizen does have the Hogyoku, so he pretty much needs to be sealed by Madara but the difference in stats is quite large.

If speed is unequalised Aizen slaughters.

Ahh. And, what do you think Aizen can do if Madara uses Preta path to defend against Kido?

Keep in mind I'm not taking a side here I'm just genuinly curious on your own opinion in the matchup.

Personally I see Aizen taking it but with extremely high Diff. So why do you think it'd only be low-mid for him with speed equalized?

Preta Path could help a lot at first but at the same time not only should their be limits to that technique but Aizen can also controls his senses, confusing Madara, making it hard for him to do what he should do in a certain situation.

Then there is the fact people seem to forget when debating about immortals.

9/10, you can still knock them out cold with enough power.

Bleach teams wins easily. Yhwach could reality warp them to outerspace(gremmy already created outerspace with many stars and galaxies in it) Aizen Ks them... Ichigo Mugestu erase all existences in that direction.

Skullheart1 said:
Bleach teams wins easily. Yhwach could reality warp them to outerspace(gremmy already created outerspace with many stars and galaxies in it) Aizen Ks them... Ichigo Mugestu erase all existences in that direction.
Ywhach cannot use almighty if not Naruto team is completely stomped by his hax. But bleach team win with difficulties. Naruto characters has shown all their power and abilities. Bleach character never really show their full power abilities. Ichigo new bankai ability unkown(he was stomped by Ywhach who can stomp everyone bleach and naruto character here in 1 vs 1 with almighty) ishida ability show just one time aizen new power during the last arc not shown. Ichigo and Ishida never train their new ability (Toshiro said it tooks ten years to control full bankai power).

Except we shouldn't base fights off the unknown, that's just unfair. So going by THIS Wiki it's a win for team Naruto since speeds equal and no almighty.

Ywhach cannot use almighty if not Naruto team is completely stomped by his hax. But bleach team win with difficulties. Naruto characters has shown all their power and abilities. Bleach character never really show their full power abilities. Ichigo new bankai ability unkown(he was stomped by Ywhach who can stomp everyone bleach and naruto character here in 1 vs 1 with almighty) ishida ability show just one time aizen new power during the last arc not shown. Ichigo and Ishida never train their new ability (Toshiro said it tooks ten years to control full bankai power).

By this logic, we've never seen Adult Naruto's full power, and given that now he can punch at half the strength for baseline Small Planet level in KcM form alone, he pretty much one shots in SPSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back