• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tiers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Yeah lol especially when you have this as well, a couple blocks to a shit ton of districts.
The ton of districts is still a far cry from over a thousand kilometers across.

Whatever the end result is, there needs to be a thread discussing whether or not we accept it before we apply it to profiles.

You mean the thread discussed already that pretty much covered every point? but somehow ended up with a butchered size with no source for months with a non-existant calc? I for one have no interest arguing with people for multiple threads just like Aizen regen, palace distance, or whatever else every couple months. Just give it a break dude and let people move on from this Seireitei nonsense, it's extremly tiring.

I'm pasting my comment I made to Matthew in a message wall what a calc using only statements for Seireitei's size by Yoruichi and Gremmy's statement that the meteor would destroy it would yield:

Ant said to discuss this issue somewhere else, so I'm bringing up your last comment on the Gremmy meteor here.

Statements for Seireitei's size are that it takes 40 days to walk around it according to Yoruichi.

Assuming Yoruichi walks the speed of a normal human for that time and that normal human walking speed is 5km/h:

That would give Seireitei a circumference of 4800km. A diameter of 1527.89 km and a radius of 763.945 kilometers.

From here I will use a formula provided to me by a calc member when I was doing calcs for Fairy Tail for an attack that would destroy a country (ground explosion formula):

W = R^3*((27136*P + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2

W is yield in tons of tnt, R is radius in meters, and P is pressure of the shockwave in bars, the standard overpressure is 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

Thus plugging in the numbers gives you:

763945^3*((27136*1.37895 + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2

Which yields 3.5832061e+13 or 35.8 Teratons, 6-B.

That'd be 17.9 Teratons, 6-B for Gremmy with no clones. 35.8 Teratons, 6-B for Gremmy with 1 clone. 250.6 Teratons, High 6-B for Gremmy with 7 clones. 35.8 Teratons, 6-B for all the current High 6-A as well (for now at least until we apply some 5x Bankai multipliers to those affected). So High 6-A to 6-B and High 6-B.

Pretty sure Gremmy made 6 clones and not 7.

Also I think we should probably make a thread and see which multipliers in Bleach are usable.

Yeah but we really need to figure out which multipliers are usable. I already made a doc with the scaling for almost every character in Bleach written down. All I need now is to figure out which multipliers are usable so I can give them a tier. After that we can make a thread and post the doc and see if there are any disagreements on the scaling and tiering.

Pretty sure Anyone but Ichigo and Aizen would down scale much, especially since the Yhwach's he fought or even had a brief match with had already absorbed most Quincies, including Gremmy

They would still scale from Yhwach's Palace feat

I think resting should be accounted for due to Orihime at the start of the series.
Why? Fullbring Orihime blitz supersonic bombs from Mayuri in the same arc.

AppleLord said:
I think resting should be accounted for due to Orihime at the start of the series.
Why? Fullbring Orihime blitz supersonic bombs from Mayuri in the same arc.
What does this have to do with stamina?
Why would she have less stamina than everyone else?

@Damage

Also another thing that points to a large Seireitei is the fact that Azashiro was capable of casting 100s of Itto Kaso hado within Seireitei if I remember correctly. I'm sure you're aware of how much range that kido has when Yama used it. Which Zaraki no-sold btw...

Resting should probably be accounted for like Sigurd said

It's best to assume they walk for at least 18 hours a day, with 8 hours for sleep

that'd make the circumference 3600 kilometers

The diameter 1146.49681529 km and radius 573.248407645 km

TataHakai said:
It's best to assume they walk for at least 18 hours a day, with 8 hours for sleep

i saw something about ichigo running for 5 days are we able to use that?

i saw something about ichigo running for 5 days are we able to use that?

That was just him talking about his stamina iirc when he was running on the treadmill.

That's fine by me, then we can finally end this seiretei discussion forever hopefully.
it might come up one more time iirc theres an art book coming ?

Zezu that was months ago lol, the JET book. It was mostly about how Kubo likes big breasted women and some information about burn the witch which is a couple years after yhwach's defeat.

okay, you use the average human speed to determine the size of sei rei tei

but why the f**k do you use orihime's stamina as an excuse to downgrade the size? if you throw orihime's stats into that calc, it makes no sense,cause she would cross those 3.6 thousand km in no time

you should ignore orihime's stats altogether

otherwise it sounds funny,that character with hypersonic movement needs 40 days of walking to cross 3.600 km

TataHakai said:

Is this bigger or smaller than the size we already use?

Ichigo fought Urahara for 5 days and night straight and Uryu trained with the Sanrei Glove for 7 days and nights straight. The statement about Ichigo running on the treadmill was a week straight.

Chad and Orihime had supposedly trained a few days with Yoruichi before they left to Soul Society. Really vague.

They have Hypersonic movement with shunpo, and using walking speed is fine since it doesn't vary. The other statement had the other people walking and resting as well during their 3 days journey.

Besides Orihime doesn't have any actual stamina feats in this arc as far as i'm aware (well any solid ones). Nor can she travel at hypersonic speeds. There is also the fact people need to sleep and stuff.

TataHakai said:

Using the new Seireitei radius by Tata and the same formula used for Fairy Tail to determine the surface destruction of one of it's countries [W = R^3*((27136*P + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2]:

I get 1.5139589e+13 tons of tnt, or 15.1 teratons, 6-B.

This is with 1 clone, so Gremmy alone is 7.55 teratons, barely 6-B. With 6 clones he's 52.85 teratons, still 6-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back