• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tiers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we assume it would take 30 seconds for the meteor to cross the 114 km radius of the dome (which seems fair as people had conversations before it even got close after it passed through the barrier, and Kenpachi had time to stare and then jump up) then the speed for it would be 3,800 m/s.

As opposed to creating a meteor and letting it fall? Extra unnecessary step when both methods have the same amount of steps.

You'd think so except Gremmy states it wouldn't disappear. He accpets that in a hypothetical situation of his death, his imagination would disappear and have no more power but still says that the meteor would exist.

The question is "If the meteor still would still exist after his death, why?"

Death = no more imagination

Death = meteor still there

If the meteor is part of the Visionary, both cannot be true. The first is confirmed to be true, meaning the second is false. Logic tells us that the meteor isn't his imagination.

Pro-downgraders: "But where does it come from then?"

Anti-downgraders: "Maybe from a power he showcased in the same fight? He does just so happen to have one that oh so conveniently rips open a hole into space. Maybe that one?"

Pro-downgraders: "Perish the thought."

What gremmy claims doesn't take precedence over what we see or don't see, especially when his power is so vague when it comes to the meteor

as for

"We know that when Gremmy distracts himself or needs to focus on something else , his imagination is interrupted."

This was shown inconsistently through the entire fight, i don't really take that seriously. For example Gremmy was distracted many times during the fight but the raised ground that he created with his imagination never collapsed despite Kenpachi claiming that he can't imagine two things at once.

I'm busy rn but if I may add, one of the short novels in the Databook 13 Blades involes a Sternritter, Shazz Domino(the guy ichigo fodderized on his way to Yhwach from Hueco Mundo) is a Gremmy Creation like Guaneal Lee. He had the power to Regen from Reishi. To escape from Gremmy and in case Gremmy were to die, he used his ability to reform his body into an actual one and Gremmy lost interest. Shazz then fought Izuru and is now trapped continuously sinking underground, Hidan Style. This took place. Shazz, being no longer Gremmy's Creation akin to the Meteor not being Gremmy's Creation still exists desptie Gremmy's death.

It's his powers, why wouldn't I take his word at face value when there is no reason not to?

All the information doesn't need to be spoon fed to form a conclusion.

Meteors come from space, and I'm 100% sure Gremmy knows that, which is what he likely imagined.

Yes, this is inconsistent. However, the most concrete evidence is that his fortress collapsed shortly after he died, which means that if he died, the meteor would also collapse (if it was created from his imagination), but no, he says it would not to happen.

but it wont matter anyways ... when we drive into espadas everyones is gonna be back and possibly even higher than before

may i ask a question? if the meteor wasn't created by 2 Gremmy's clones,and was simply brought from space via "Galaxy Room" , doesn't that downgrade High 6-A bleach as well?

if Gremmy didn't create meteor himself, and simply opened a portal for that meteor to fly through, how can you scale the meteors KE to Gremmy?

in that case the high 6-A Bleach will scale not from 54+ petatons (6 Gremmy clones),but from mere 18+ petatons (Kenpachi destroying the meteor)

sorry for my terrible english

MetalGearRaiden said:
may i ask a question? if the meteor wasn't created by 2 Gremmy's clones,and was simply brought from space via "Galaxy Room" , doesn't that downgrade High 6-A bleach as well?

if Gremmy didn't create meteor himself, and simply opened a portal for that meteor to fly through, how can you scale the meteors KE to Gremmy?

in that case the high 6-A Bleach will scale not from 54+ petatons (6 Gremmy clones),but from mere 18+ petatons (Kenpachi destroying the meteor)

Because kenny would still have cut the meteor and gremmy fought him still

Paul Frank said:
MetalGearRaiden said:

Because kenny would still have cut the meteor and gremmy fought him still
as i understand, the meteors calculation itself yielded 18+ petatons

but as it was "imagined" by 2 Gremmy's clones, and he can make up to 6 clones, it was established on this wiki,that full powered Gremmy would be 54+ petatons, so the entire scaling chain started from these 54 petatons. Now, if he didn't create the meteor with his own power, the scaling chain will start from Kenpachi's Meteor destroying feat,which is only 18+ petatons

again,sorry,if my limited English makes it hard to understand my posts

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There is no portal, he imagined the meteor with his imagination.
Gremmy himself admits that if he were to die, anything he had made with his imagination would cease. This proves true with the stage and even his own fake body. Gremmy however, says that the Meteor wouldn't vanish even if he were to die implying he didn't create the Meteor. Shazz Domino even exists despite Gremmy's death because of his fake body being replaced by a real one via his ability, the Sigma(Or Viability) therefore, no longer being Gremmy's creation.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There is no portal, he imagined the meteor with his imagination.
this is a good enough answer for me

but i believe this answer will not satisfy Tata or other Bleach haters (if im wrong about Tata hating on Bleach,i am very,very sorry)

it's his creation by his own words,also there is the fact that he needed to create 7 clones just to move zaraki to space

Well, since Gremmy's power is just imagining it, i see no reason to why it would not come from space. I mean, it is a meteorite, Gremmy's knowledge of meteorites is at least the same as ours (i.e: come from space and stuff), so there is no apparent reason for it not to be like that. After all, to do so he would need not only to imagine said meteorite, but to imagine that spwaned right at their heads, wich is he has no reason to do

Besides that, there is no reason for Gremmy not to have outright created the meteorite (despite some oh but he needed more clones to open a portal, wich have nothing to do with the meteorite). His power is to imagine and make things into reality, not a single time it was shown to simply teleport things that already exist to the position he wants. Doing it would literally contradict his powers meaning

EDIT:

Lol ..meteors don't Come from space,where else do they come from.. Buttholes???,..Lol no offense Tata but this CRT makes no sense.

Even if the meteorite appeared inside the seireitei barrier,considering the nature of Gremmy's powers,A falling meteor is a falling Meteor.even if it appeared right in Kenpachi's face it is a meteor brought into reality.and posses all the properties of one.

There is a school of thought,who thinks Gremmy is not a reality warper,but a matter manipulator,who creates things from reishi.

If the OP belongs to that school,i understand why he would think the meteors is not a meteor but just a large falling rock.

Zzsax said:
Lol ..meteors don't Come from space,where else do they come from Butt hole,.Lol no offence Tata but this CRT makes no sense.

Even if the meteorite appeared inside the seireitei barrier,considering the nature of Gremmy's powers,A falling meteor is a falling Meteor.even if it appeared right in Kenpachi's face it is a meteor brought into reality.and posses all the properties of one.
You should use better language otherwise it will cause difficulties for you. Also, it's fiction not your real world, gremmy himself says he double himself so he can create/imagine a meteor big enough to destroy seriteri

Gremmy never says he makes more clone to open a portal, he more snother of himself just to summon a big meteor, that's all

Hst master said:
@Zzsax

Calm down with the name calling, even if it's just meming.

Wait,wait...i hardly stoop to name callings...especially on CRTS.. My punctuations where all wrong,i wasnt calling him butt hole,i meant meteors dont come from buttholes and I actually respect Tata.....Editing previous post now

You should use better language otherwise it will cause difficulties for you. Also, it's fiction not your real world, gremmy himself says he double himself so he can create/imagine a meteor big enough to destroy seriteri

I should use better punctuations you mean,i wasnt trying to be insulting, ya'll misread my intention.

Its fiction, yes,but there are always ground rules except proven otherwise,oxygen is O2,Acceleration due to gravity is 9.81,Gravity make things fall,Rain comes from clouds,Hamburgers are great and Falling meteors comes from space(more so a reality warped one).

If anything due to it being fiction the meteor should be stronger not weaker.

For example i could argue the guns and missiles Gremmy created where stronger for even scratching Kenpachi

Not getting directly involved but I will say that Metal brought up a pretty damn good point.

If the meteor wasnt Gremmy's creation in the first place, then how is he even High 6-A to begin with (ignoring Tatas own argument)? You'd have to scale him to Kenpachi who cut the meteor in half, which wouldnt bring about the same results.

So if people agree with him not making it, then you have to go by Kenpachis feat or Gremmy gets literally nothing from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back