• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy paste from reddit:

Yhwach's ability [The Almighty] was previously thought to just see the future, and so it can be countered by doing something that changes the future.

Instead he reveals he doesn't just see the future; he sees every possible future. He knows every possible move you can make.

@Aizen. Ichigo has the most keys and divider (when we add 2 more) in this wiki I believe. Naruto is the second most.

@Jim: So basically Yhwach doesn't just see into the immediate future, he can also see any and all possible future's, is tht right?

Then is settle, no speed upgrade for Ichigo since he still can't keep up. With Bankai it will change since he gets a x5 - x10 in speed according to Yoruichi. Ichigo's profile should be change again since the Gran Rey Cero did nothing Yhwach blocked with his hand.

Yhwach can see all possible futures of Ichigo as he jumps through them but would he see the multiole futures of multiple people fighting him at the same time? He was kind of caught of guard by Yoruichi and Mimihagi but Mimihagi haves inmunity since Yhwach said he couldn't see him. Interesting.

See. I told people to wait for the fight to end. Adding stats in when you think something happens and in the next chapters it doesn't. Then we would have to change it again and again.

Kuu and Aizen, i'm giving you both a new directive even though it's plainly obvious: Don't add any new stuff to Ichigo's page only after the fight is over. Yhwach is also a probably as well given that we just got new info on what his "The Almighty" does now.

You both can do something about it but i entrust both of you on what to do with Ichigo and Yhwach's pages, got it?

Got it. We are planning to revise every Bleach characters, so I'll remove the reasoning then.

Alrighty then. So yeah how you both plan to do it, i entrust y'all on it. In case you need more help from those like say Jim maybe, you can do so. *Nods*

Should [[1]] this be added to Yhwach's profile at least:

Parachronal Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents. However, Yhwach is unable to predict the actions of Mimihagi, the right hand of the Soul King.

He can also dual-wield reishi swords.

• Parachronal Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents. However, Yhwach is unable to predict the actions of Mimihagi, the right hand of the Soul King.
  • Nigh-Omniscience: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. However, Yhwach is unable to predict the actions of Mimihagi, the right hand of the Soul King.
Isn't this the same thing? Can you fix the info.

You can put this:

Nigh-Omniscience: Yhwach can see everything that occurs and "knows" everything about what lies within his gaze. As such he was able to see the past actions and conversation of Ichigo and friends with Ichibei after just seen Ichigo arrive before him and the dying Soul King.

Or something like that. I'll find the scans.

Since in his powers and abilites has it as precognition, I'll just leave it like that.

He probably already seen that event when he beat ichibei since he already use his Almighty at that time, or maybe he can see the past as well.

Then he wouldn't have said, "Damn Monk.." he was surprise by that fact, in that moment he got the flashbacks of what happen, the Almighty surely haves a range limit and Yhwach said before that he sees that which is within his gaze.

Yeah... I'm kinda ignorant on stuff like these. Maybe someone with more knowledge can help with this? Or we can wait for Aizen on this.

The thing is his Nigh-Omniscience come from his eyes that can see the future(and maybe the past as well), so maybe just keep the Parachronal Precognition.

I have idea, Just keep his Parachronal Precognition in his Almighty section just like now, but give him Nigh-Omniscience in his Intelligence(but only with his Almighty on), since with his Parachronal Precognition he basically has Nigh-Omniscience Intelligence.

Shit. I promised Cross I wouldn't add anything in until the fight is over. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back