• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can still talk about it, but I won't be able to add them in.

I shouldn't have forgot it in the first place...

Cross was refering to uprades, why can't you add an ability? I doesn't change his stats, the next time we get more info we can added next to it.

Perhaps i might have been a bit too strict.

Still given that Ichigo just released his Bankai, we definitely need to see how fast he'll be then we can evaluate on how to upgrade him or not.

Abilities can still be still changed and modified i suppose since then again, we are one of many sites that have to be updated with all of our characters.

Hmm. Yhwach's ability being revealed like this thus struck anotehr question from me:

So does he still have the same old "whatever power i see becomes my ally" and whatnot + that of seeing all possible futures or what is it as a whole?

Probably yes, although I always think his power nullification is only work for manipulation ability or some weird ability other than physical attack, but that just me.

That does seem pretty broken cause not only could he somehow use your own power against you (like Ichibe), he can also see any and all possible moves you would make in the immediate future and whatnot.

What are those "traps" Yhwach set for Ichigo? Any clue? It could be added to his powers, they seem pretty powerful if they can harm him.

Omni= know everything or have everything I think(like omniscient) and its seems like they change his ability name because they just cant find what the hell is Parachronal meaning, just look at Yhwach talk page.

I'd prefer it if we stick with one name and not constantly change it. Anyone know what it should be called? Or should we just use Omni-Precognition?

So stick with this?

Not Jim Sterling said:
I have idea, Just keep his Parachronal Precognition in his Almighty section just like now, but give him Nigh-Omniscience in his Intelligence(but only with his Almighty on), since with his Parachronal Precognition he basically has Nigh-Omniscience Intelligence.

I'd want to have Aizen on this but i think that having Nigh-Omniscience with "The Almighty" can work, yes. The fact that, even though it was only one time, Mimihagi was able to get pass him when he had that on means that it might be that absolute.....or....maybe that Yhwach wasn't fast enough even when he had that on?

**** it, idek what i'm trying to say. I suppose that can indeed work for that, yeah...

I guess that can work. And yeah, wait for Aizen to check this out.

Goddammit Yhwach, stick with one power.

Ichigo's Bankai is becoming a younger version of Yhwach with Hollow Powers, and longer black hair.

Yhwach: "Of all Bankai, why this?! The only one who can defeat me...is me!"

And an ability like The Almighty cannot be properly called "broken". It is godlike and made you wonder why others don't have what Yhwach has.

Dekoshu said:
Ichigo's Bankai is becoming a younger version of Yhwach with Hollow Powers, and longer black hair.
Yhwach: "Of all Bankai, why this?! The only one who can defeat me...is me!"
LOL yeah, I predicted that a long time ago. xD With long hair and Vasto Lorde/Volstandig fusion with Quincy wings and can absorb reishi and stuff. Can we change Ichigo's classification to Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy Hybrid now? I don't see why we haven't already.

Ichigo has no choice but to use Bankai, and it better something Yhwach hasn't experienced before. Because from the Final Getsuga Tenshou, Ichigo was essentially Yhwach with longer black hair, but not so monstrous. Shows the "son born in darkness" not just a hammy way Yhwach refers to Ichigo. And what would be ironic of fighting someone who resembled his younger self?

It other words, Ichigo is literally the closest thing to Yhwach compared to the others and not just because of being the "main character". He is the only Shinigami who is an actual Quincy, not simply a powerful non-Quincy soul. He is the only one who can seriously damage Yhwach, without the Almighty and not just implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back