• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can't you read"

I don't put up with these kind of snarky remarks. Brings the overall quality of discussions down into the gutter.

@Inoue. It doesn't matter if it happening in the manga makes it canon. It's illogical for her to be able to withstand Yhwach's attack or even Ichigo's. That would be like accepting Sakura being Low 5-B because she was able to damage Kaguya (it happen in the manga, so it has to be canon). It's PIS.

Rather than derail the thread, I was wondering how the next events will play out.

Yes, Deko. I agree. This was suppose to be a discussion on the chapter and future ones - not an upgrade thread. I apologize for going off-topic.

You can ignore that kind of stuff once but when it starts happening more than once then it's because that's how it's supposed to be, simple as that. Orihime has shown to react to attacks from people that are supposedly faster than her reactions and stronger than her defense to protect Ichigo(or other characters) several times before. In fact she has protected Ichigo more than once in this fight alone.

"It's illogical".. In a manga about dead people that shoot laser beams while talking about a character that can reject reality.

O-ok then.

I can see that saying anything else won't change your mind. And when I say illogical, I was talking about her blocking country or moon level attacks despite her shield only being town level. And going from hypersonic to mhs+ or sub-rei. I'm going to stop here.

This is why like I ever say we should just create her a second profile(for her Thousand Year Blood War Arc stats) and give her unknown stats until we can decide her stats...

I just wanted to create a thread where we could talk about the chapter. But it turned into this. I'm going to decide if this thread should stay or not.

I wasn't going off-topic. I was wondering why it's like this. But I was also wondering why Orihime's recent actions are that big of an issue. Her defensive powers are to reject the negative events, not "LOL, I can spam this all day, and kill everything in one shot. Haxxorz!" Her powers couldn't take care of Cero Oscuras and the Soul King being damaged, and Yhwach could already get around the shield, no?

Thanks. I'll probably just leave it open until the next chapter and see where it goes. Since it would be unfair for you guys that are talking about the chapter.

KuuIchigo said:
I can see that saying anything else won't change your mind. And when I say illogical, I was talking about her blocking country or moon level attacks despite her shield only being town level. And going from hypersonic to mhs+ or sub-rei. I'm going to stop here.
"I can see that saying anythign else won't change your mind"

I can say the same thing for you.: "You can ignore that kind of stuff once but when it starts happening more than once then it's because that's how it's supposed to be, simple as that. Orihime has shown to react to attacks from people that are supposedly faster than her reactions and stronger than her defense to protect Ichigo(or other characters) several times before. In fact she has protected Ichigo more than once in this fight alone."

"Despite her shield being only town level"

But that's wrong and that's where you're failing here, her shield is obviously not town level m8 as it's been shown in this fight alone. This is why I said up there, it's not like the wikia being wrong changes the manga.

Just because you say that she has x defense and x speed reaction doesn't change what happens in the story.

@Hokage

How am I being annoying for replying and making a point here based on the manga? You do realize we're supposed to debate things here, this is not a hugbox otherwise everyone would think the same and character profiles would always stay the same.

I'm not going to say that someone is right when he's trying to change the story to fit his headcanon. That is not being annoying.

@Ichigo

Closing the thread because someone made a point against you is just...

I already said I would stop and you continued the discussion, so you clearly wanted it to go on. Don't try to pretend you have nothing to do with it.

I'll say it again anyways, i'm done with the topic. If you're done then don't talk about it anymore and that's fine.

So that's it.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't just any shield. Otherwise, Yhwach would have realistically go through them and it wouldn't be rejected.

She not going to be moon level dura or have sub-rel speed, where even captain level bankai is not even close to that..

edit: you done? ok I also done.

@Inoue211 No, this isn't an upgrade debate thread, is a chapter talk thread. Make your own thread if you think is worth to upgrade Orihime for blocking 2% of Yhwach's casual power while he was toying around with Ichigo using his shadow/reiatsu. Which is of an Unknown attack potency, maybe he was attacking Ichigo with Mountain level potency or Town level potency, who knows. About Orihime blocking the wind pressure of the explosion Ichigo made, is not definitely an upgrade either, he wouldn't do in character anything to put her at risk or kill her. Ichigo said he can control and balance his power now, even do he has not mastered it yet. He even told her to stay back from now on. Why would he said that if she could tank his powers.?Without numbers, feats or power-scaling, we can't give her a random upgrade.

" 2% of Yhwach's casual power while he was toying around with Ichigo" Wrong logic there.

If it was an attack incapable of harming Ichigo he wouldn't have asked her to shield him nor would she have done so. Unless you say Ichigo is town level of course so then I would have to disagree because he's clearly not.

"He even told her to stay back from now on" "Why would he said that if she could tank his powers.?"

Because Ichigo is stronger with his Hollow form than he was before. Why are you talking like he didn't transform and powered up? Did you miss the horn coming out his head?

HokageMangaVox said:
@Inoue211 No, this isn't an upgrade debate thread, is a chapter talk thread. Make your own thread if you think is worth to upgrade Orihime for blocking 2% of Yhwach's casual power while he was toying around with Ichigo using his shadow/reiatsu. Which is of an Unknown attack potency, maybe he was attacking Ichigo with Mountain level potency or Town level potency, who knows. About Orihime blocking the wind pressure of the explosion Ichigo made, is not definitely an upgrade either, he wouldn't do in character anything to put her at risk or kill her. Ichigo said he can control and balance his power now, even do he has not mastered it yet. He even told her to stay back from now on. Why would he said that if she could tank his powers.?Without numbers, feats or power-scaling, we can't give her a random upgrade.
Seriously Inoue211............

Why do I have a feeling that this needs to be taken somewhere it can be debated there instead of here? OK...We finally found that Ichigo needed to some of Yhwach's power to trigger his form, and turns that he was in fact aware of the Gran Rey Cero used by Grimmjow, he was hit by many other Hollow techniques, but most commonly Cero and their variations. I wasn't kidding about the Getsuga Tenshou thing earlier.

I have an idea, Lets just ignore Inoue211 because first, his comment in here is not going to change anything because this is not even upgrade debate thread, and second is he keep continue we can just report him.

Inoue211 said:
" 2% of Yhwach's casual power while he was toying around with Ichigo"Wrong logic there.
If it was an attack incapable of harming Ichigo he wouldn't have asked her to shield him nor would she have done so. Unless you say Ichigo is town level of course so then I would have to disagree because he's clearly not.

"He even told her to stay back from now on" "Why would he said that if she could tank his powers.?"

Because Ichigo is stronger with his Hollow form than he was before. Why are you talking like he didn't transform and powered up? Did you miss the horn coming out his head?
-Is an Unknown potency, we don't know how much Yhwach use since he's not fighting at full power. Ichigo needed Orihime to shield him to buy some time so he could unleashed his transformation. If she get's upgraded it would be to Unknow.

-This contradicts your claim earlier of Orihime tanking Ichigo's explotion.

Just to make sure, Yhwach even said to Ichigo "Getsuga Tenshou is it? Different approach, same predictable result..."

I don't know about you guys, but this fight doesn't have that final fight feel to me. I'm gonna make a wild prediction here, the final battle will be Ichigo, Yhwach and Aizen Vs. The Soul King. Since Yhwach seem like he wants Ichigo to fully master his powers for some reason. :/

Not Jim Sterling said:
Dekoshu said:
Just to make sure, Yhwach even said to Ichigo "Getsuga Tenshou is it? Different approach, same predictable result..."
I don't understand what you are try to say?
The chapter. And I recalled from a previous thread that Ichigo needs to be using more than just the Getsuga Tenshou, or do something that's entirely different.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Ehhh but Soul King is done, Yhwach absorb him.
Are you sure the Soul King's four pupils doesn't allow him to time travel? I kept saying that. Because we see him here with Mimihagi and Pernida before they were severed from him, when Ichigo arrives at the palace, yet Mimihagi was cast out eons ago and fused with Ukitake when he was a kid. If Ukitake had died, he wouldn't had stop Rukia from helping Kaien kill the Hollow. If Kaien is Ichigo reincarnated, just whoaaa!!

The-soul-king-awakens

@Dekoshu, Okay then.

@HokageMangaChan, Now I understand why you say you gonna make a wild prediction here, because your prediction is indeed very wild. xD

But I also wonder why the shinigami had sealed the soul king.

Let's see if Ichigo can use the Quincy abilities to show Yhwach that he too is a master of Blut, not just its defensive form.

"Ichigo! You somehow collected actual reishi from your surroundings. And you're able to use even Blut Arterie."

Hollowification + Bankai + Vollstandig = Hybrid Nephilim (Half Quincy, Half Hollow)

@Not Jim Sterling

Kubo did said that he was going to explain Kaien's relationship to Ichigo, but I thought that was with the revelation of Isshin been a Shiba. Now I wonder if my prediction haves a little chance of becoming true.

Let's see what Ichigo experienced in real life: Gran Rey Cero, Bala, Cero Oscuras, Heilig Pfeil, Quincy: Vollstandig, Blut, Kido, Sonido, Hirenkyaku, Bringer Light, Cero, Reishi Manipulation, The Schrifts used by the Stern Ritter, Kenpachi's, Byakuya's, Ulquiorra's Aizen's and Yhwach's swordsmanship, Royal Guards' feats. Getting hit by Yammy, both in and out of his Released form. Getting the energy of Quilge Opie and Yhwach.

Ichigo then decided "Wait a minute...Yhwach is the exact opponent I can use some of them on now! What Grimmjow saying about only the Espada are able to use Gran Rey Cero is a bunch of nonsense."

Now that I hear the word Schrift, i starting to doubt if Kubo is gonna show Uryu's letter or if that letter could be the "Absolute or Absolutely" meaning without limitation and he can use or have access to all the Quincy letters instead of Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back