• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So what if I was hit by your Getsuga Tenshou, Ichigo? For all you know, I changed the future by making my body intentionally weaker. Also, my true body is of a higher dimension."

"Do you want to have a bad time?"

What if Aizen was the quincy king, used his abilitiy on every single individual to make him believe that he wasn't and hypnotised them to make Aizen appear as Yhwach the entire timed....

and the Aizen that everyone knew was all an illusion even during the fights, allowing them to feel the blades slice into their bodies, and even the fight amongst Ichigo was just an illusion up to this point...

• insert x-files music here*

This chapter made me truly shocked , I never thought that the New Bankai ichigo can be defeated through two paintings . Yhwach , i will go to Bleach and defeat you :((

Ichigo must turn into Yhwach somehow. He must have an actual hax this time. Having a cool Bankai is not amusing enough to Yhwach, it seems.

"I read comments about the new chapter for Bleach, so I changed the future by showing that I am not stupid. I know exactly how powerful your Bankai is, Ichigo."

"Orihime. I was just toying around with you. I already talked about you about why Yamamoto have not politely asked you about restoring his arm."

"Also, I know about internet slang, Naruto, and all western series. What? I know "hax" before. Why did you think I needed 90 years of catching up to the world come form? I know all languages and all of the multiverse."

"I changed the future by posting or rather, edit this image, therefore, it will be removed by the moderator shortly."

"I know about all of the Cthulhu Mythos. I am not amused."

Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu cannot work on Ichigo any longer, as during Deicide, Ichigo grabbed Aizen's blade before Aizen could put him under illusions.

What's next. Yhwach Facts?

When Yhwach knows of a power, he makes it unable to do anything to him, even if it's an Outer God, and should be beyond his perception.

When Yhwach was incapable of doing anything, he decided "Yeah. I need to unleash my hate towards the world."

Yhwach used to be called Yhwach Shiba Kurosaki. However, he legally removed or, rather, concealed his true surname and full name. Therefore, he was just called "Yhwach". This explains why he told Ichigo that Isshin was his (Ichigo's) surrogate father. Ichigo was in denial.

Yhwach saw and read Bleach. When he was told there will be the final arc, Yhwach decides to make it manga exclusive. People got word from Yhwach to never continue beyond the Fullbringer arc.

Isshin Shiba actually lied about Quincy having Yhwach's blood. Yhwach's blood is within absolutely everyone in any universe, not just Quincy. Even Isshin Kurosaki knows he has Yhwach's blood running through his veins, but didn't tell Ichigo that fact. But because of Yhwach's omnipotence and omniscience, he made them think it's their blood of a different type, and the hospital get it wrong, because they cannot grasp the true blood type of Yhwach.

Yhwach knew the future that his Schutzstaffel would have eventually died, and did nothing to help them.

Yhwach created all media, including Demonbane.

Let's see. I hope we can see Yhwach Zangetsu, and see besides Blut, what else he can do. We all know that it can't be just anyone, or Yhwach will kill them as well.

Ichigo Kurosaki was normally allowed to use Bankai, but when he used it on Yhwach, it was entirely different: he wasn't even able to swing it at Yhwach, or use a much stronger Getsuga Tenshou. Again, Quincy or Yhwach Zangetsu needs to help Ichigo or Ichigo needs to do something. But somebody. Or Orihime drops her hestiation and start wailing on Yhwach, and she now knows that simply using her Santen Kesshun is absolutely useless now. Yep. This is what happens when Ichigo may have learned that he may have not gotten enough help in this battle. That means, Yhwach could be outnumbered and still kill them.

That means Yhwach could have gone and go "I'll be going to see how Gerard is doing. Really?", then kills all of the Gotei 13. Then, he goes back to Ichigo.

Ichigo just had his Zanpakutou repaired, and it broke again. Ichigo only managed to injure Yhwach for real once and Yhwach decides "Nope! I am not going to stupidly be stopped by the likes of you, Ichigo.", then use The Almighty. What's next, in his Vollstandig, The Almighty transcends the space-time continuum? So not only the future is changed, he can change the present and the past?

"Ichigo, I have also changed the past and present. Your friends have already died."

"Cursing won't even properly describe the despair I'm feeling! YHWACH!!"

What if he changed the future that he can see the future by editing what he said to Ichigo?

"You know what? Screw this! I'll just consume all five Special War Powers. Then, I shall use The Almighty to change the future of the limitations of my Auswahlen only being to use it Quincy by changing it to all beings, even if they have no fragment of my soul. That includes Hollows, which I already took care of by absorbing Ichigo."

Dekoshu said:
"You know what? Screw this! I'll just consume all five Special War Powers. Then, I shall use The Almighty to change the future of the limitations of my Auswahlen only being to use it Quincy by changing it to all beings, even if they have no fragment of my soul. That includes Hollows, which I already took care of by absorbing Ichigo."
LOL You're getting way too into this. :p

"I am Yhwach, the Father of the Quincy. No matter where you go and surrender to me, unless you can pull something out of the blue, you cannot ever hope to hurt me like this, Ichigo."

Not Jim Sterling said:
Dekoshu said:
"I am Yhwach, the Father of the Quincy. No matter where you go and surrender to me, unless you can pull something out of the blue, you cannot ever hope to hurt me like this, Ichigo."
Here Dekoshu, Yhwach(Wanked) Please wank him as much as you can. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow, who made this page? It's hilarious! xD

It can do a lot of stuff. We are waiting for the fight to end before changing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back