• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He posted some compilations of his recuring series/characters as normal videos so would be even easier to take everything for a profile (Surprise atack can come back from death non stop as long It's a surprise he doing so, and if the oponent is expecting him to come back, the moment he thinks surpise atack will not come back he will come back, and if the oponent discovers that and try to expect he will come back he will come back beacuse the surprise is that he came back even trough It was expected to come back)

Oh, okay. not really, he may have more material but It don't make someone a "more fleshed out character" just from that, but I don't care enough to keep this debate going

PERFIL DE FERNANGOD CUANDO
Well he has a game, like Dross

(Aunque me gustaría que tuviera hazañas locas para usar al fernan real)

Yall talking about all these profiles yall wanna make but I guarantee 99% of these personalities won't ever have profiles even if they get accepted on the wiki

If AVGN is allowed, would we composite him with his videogames and his movie?
The movie is officially episode 120 for AVGN, it's made after the Desert Bus video but before the Beetlejuice one.

As for the game series, it's more or less the videos are canon to the games but the games may not be used for indexing the YouTube series version. Like a one-sided canonicity connection.

The stages are based on games he remembers reviewing or commenting on in the past. And if one pays attention to the Nerd's in game quotes, he mentions complaining about people actually using ideas he came up with. Such as the trap he came up with in his review of Super Pitfall being used for the Dungeons and Dickholes stage.

I'm aware of that being said within the review, but that just means the game draws on aspects of the nerd's past reviews, no? Not that the games themselves are canon to the video series.

I'm working on the Markiplier verse. It's just a really big verse that's Tier 1 and I'm working on it alone lol

Actor Mark's (not to be confused with Mark Fishbach, the actor who plays Actor Mark) profile is like 60% done

As for other things you could look into,

• Odd1sout Netflix show
  • Odd1sout mobile game
  • Monster Legends and Dragon City have YouTuber monsters/dragons. TommyInnit, Mine Turtle, PopularMMOs, etc. We have one for Dream already. Kinda regret making that back in the day lol
  • Angry Video Game Nerd is in an officially licensed beat-em-up, forgot the name.
  • Darkiplier Vs. Antisepticeye isn't apart of Markipler canon and thus probably can have its own profiles. Don't remember any feats tho, may not be worth indexing

Back