• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a discussion thread dedicated to discussing (and potentially making) profiles for YouTubers. Please note that we’re specifically going to be discussing stage personas that a YouTuber may put on in their videos. And not the actual person.

Guess I'm just a dumbass who can't read. Sorry about that lol.
Lol it's fine. The video games are entirely separate properties than the original AVGN youtube series, while the movie is canon to the youtube series, so whatever happens in the movie can simply be composited into the main profile.

Lol it's fine. The video games are entirely separate properties than the original AVGN youtube series, while the movie is canon to the youtube series, so whatever happens in the movie can simply be composited into the main profile.
Complex Multiversal AVGN here we come

First off, stage personas need to be accepted. Secondly, I'll need to rewatch every single episode of AVGN ever (which I'm in the process of doing), to make the profile.
I have a feeling that he at least will be allowed unless Bambu deadass says that he isn't a character again lol.

welp, i already have a sandbox for a Brazilian yotuber i want to make https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Omegabronic/sandbox

btw you should put some tags on the thread to gather attention
this is a youtuber with heavy inspiration on the AVGN and even has a video doing a interview with the nerd him self, I really want to put them to fight in whem both have profiles

any way, probable only youtuber that can have a "lore" would be applicable, so just having a persona wouldn't be enough

i just realized that fred figglehorn kinda works

he's literally just a character lucas plays like any other live action character

this is a youtuber with heavy inspiration on the AVGN and even has a video doing a interview with the nerd him self, I really want to put them to fight in whem both have profiles

any way, probable only youtuber that can have a "lore" would be applicable, so just having a persona wouldn't be enough
Good thing sr wilson has a ton of lore, he even has a comic series explanding the universe lol

Back