• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that I'm not being even remotely snarky or sarcastic, right? Also, this isn't the first time somebody can use Cero outside of being an Espada. Arturo Plateado from the video games, has both the Cero and the Gran Rey Cero techniques. I'm not joking.

Mmm ...Rock Palam can use Mugetsu more than once and she doesn't loses her powers. Can the non-canon or semi-canon characters have their own profiles in Vs Battle Wiki? Like for example, if I want to use Hell Chapter Ichigo in a Vs debate can he have his own page?

Perhaps. Please consult on the official article thread and request the administrators and moderators about it. Also, if Janemba from another game was allowed, why not others? I wasn't kidding about the thing with Arturo being able to use Gran Rey Cero, because people played that DS game before.

Want proof. Ichigo is essentially what happens if a particular somebody could use Cero and Gran Rey Cero without being an Espada and actually experiencing them. In his incomplete Hollow form, the lizard-like one, he was charging a standard Cero. In his much stronger, complete Hollow form, his Cero can overpower even Cero Oscuras, and in his recent battle with Yhwach, he can use Gran Rey Cero, which is even stronger than before and can combine it with the Getsuga Tenshou.

I see. Broly and Bardock have pages and they aren't canon. About Gran Rey Cero i think you're right but I still believe that a Cero Oscuras from Ichigo would be more powerful, since his normal cero matched Ulquiorra's.

And of course, if Ichigo knew, releasing his form should allow him to use Cero Oscuras, since he was clearly hit twice by it and overpowering it while Hollow Ichigo takes his place.

This lead to serious speculations that Aizen didn't just make any Hollow, but a genuinely black Hollow that was created based on a Shinigami's soul and many of them. Also, Aizen may have known about the Vasto Lordes, and how to equal or surpass that power level. Despite that Hollow being an experiment, White was far from a failure. This derails many things, like it's not a Menos as stated by Isshin, yet White can use Cero and was like "So?! I'm awesome!"

HokageMangaVox said:
Indeed but I think Isshin confused him with a Menos i don't think he believe it was a Menos. Iirc.
What do you mean, Hokage Manga Vox? Like my statements about how objectively unique White was and how the speculations about its origins?

In other words, using Gran Rey Cero is just one of the things Ichigo is fully capable of using. What else can he can do against Yhwach?

What do you mean, Hokage Manga Vox? Like my statements about how objectively unique White was and how the speculations about its origins?

I believe since i don't remenber that chapter, that Isshin was speculating on White been a Menos. But i don't think it was true.

Let's see if Ichigo can impress Yhwach with his own actual Quincy techniques, like with Blut Vene. Maybe Blut Arterie and Blut Vene Anhaben. Besides Blut, maybe actual Reishi Manipulation.

That works too, since Uryu has it used on Ichigo clearly. Let's see, Candice's Galvano Blast and Javelin, as well as Electrocution, Burner Finger 1, Askin's The Deathdealing.

So no Schrift. If he did, then Yhwach wonders how in the world that Ichigo, of all Quincy, could even use them?

"Ichigo, you were able to use The Thunderbolt, The Deathdealing and other Schrift? Who are you?!"

Imagine if they Quincy Zangetsu was literally Yhwach from 1000 years ago, but genuinely benevolent? The Almighty vs The Almighty.

Well, Ichigo used the Hollow powers, he might as well surprise Yhwach with an actual Quincy technique of his own, so prove that no, he wants Yhwach to taste his own medicine and see how does he like it when gets get by Blut Arterie in such speeds, Yhwach couldn't block it with Blut Vene. That smaller sword had to be used eventually.

"What?! Hax! Come on! YHWACH!!"

"There is no irony in regards to me, your true father."

"Maybe I need to use shadows."

Site? If you mean where the spoilers are, they are in the OP up top. Or you can see them here.

Oh, I thought you were referring to chapter release. I am mistaken. I skipped "spoilers" somehow, but it does look interesting.

Mmm, got it. Make sure you put like.....whatever, on Ichigo's page properly when it finally shows up on any manga site, aite? @Kuu

Good. I honestly can't wait to see what happens on the next chapters. Regardless of how it goes, it'll definitely be interesting on what Ichigo's fullpower will be by the end of the series. :)

Chapter is out. And yooooo. Yhwach can see multiple futures or all of them with Almighty?

It seems he can see every possible future, he laid traps where Ichigo would land and made him activate them.

Hmm. Aizen, Kuu, everyone else.

Does anybody know what Yhwach was saying when he was talking about his "The Almighty"? I'm kind of confused about it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back