• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekoshu said:
Ichigo has no choice but to use Bankai, and it better something Yhwach hasn't experienced before. Because from the Final Getsuga Tenshou, Ichigo was essentially Yhwach with longer black hair, but not so monstrous. Shows the "son born in darkness" not just a hammy way Yhwach refers to Ichigo. And what would be ironic of fighting someone who resembled his younger self?
It other words, Ichigo is literally the closest thing to Yhwach compared to the others and not just because of being the "main character". He is the only Shinigami who is an actual Quincy, not simply a powerful non-Quincy soul. He is the only one who can seriously damage Yhwach, without the Almighty and not just implied.
So next time ichigo literally will become Yhwach complete with his mustache!

How can something as minor as a marker used on Ichigo's face have been so catastrophically severe and foreshadowed so subtly? That wasn't sarcasm, by the way.

Man, that was something.

We managed to see what Ichigo's Bankai was but before we could see him use it in full action, Yhwach decides to be a broken bitch even more. :/

And man Kuu, you weren't kidding. Yhwach really is broken; hell he's probably so broekn to the point of actually being banned in VS threads here.

IKR!? That Bankai lasted one panel.

And yeah. Yhwach is broken.

Well, I'm guessing Ichigo has to go back to the Royal Guards to repair his sword again. Lmao.

Yup, it's legit bullshit of how this came out. Now depending what happens even LATER, we may have to ban the guy permanently, which would suck greatly cause i want him to get beaten up so badly by other characters.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I think rather than bankai Ichigo probably need some massive plot armor to beat him...
I'm thinking we will need a flashback of the war 1000 years ago soon. Cause if Yhwach had this power before, I don't see how he lost against Yamamoto.

We are at day 3 of the 9 days the world will end.

If that's true, then basically SOMETHING will happen by that time that will result in Yhwach possibly getting defeated.....in what further way of complete BS defeat that Kubo will make of him, that is.

IDK. Did the way that Yhwach described it as of this chapter is well enough to classify it as such? If so, i don't mind it being put on Yhwach's page then.

Hmm. I don't know. Going by the explanation it's some sort of Time Manipulation. Gotta wait and see.

@Kuu: So waiting it out is only choice then, i see. Fair enough given that this just happened.

What about Ichigo's Bankai "issue"? What do we think we should do with that?

We shouldn't add it, for now. It lasted one page, and we have no idea what Ichigo can do it that form.

Basically, just don't bother to put it because of how brief it was, eh? Yup, definitely wait that crap out for now indeed...

At least in here he was banned, since otherwise some fanboy probably just going to put him against the living tribunal or something like that and insist that he will win...

lol. Reminded me of someone putting Itachi against TLT and saying Itachi wins because of Sharingan.

At least that put it in way less of a scale though, since he isn't seeing all of the combination, but rather think up of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back