• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Cero Oscuras is a Cero that demands the Espada to have fully released their form. To use Gran Rey Cero (Alternately, Szayelaporro Granz was shown using it in the last movie, and Grimmjow could use it even in his Resurrección in video games), one must cut themselves with the blade and mix their Cero with their own blood.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yama bankai is not look like fire, even at base.
He engulfs his Zanpakuto in Fire reiatsu, but since Yhwach doesn't have his katana how is the bankai gonna look? Since he needs a sword to use it.

And I wonder, how long will we keep ignoring Orihime? She was keeping up with Ichigo's speed before this(she admits not realizing when he got in front of her in this transformation but she was fine before that), she blocked Yhwach's attacks and she also reacted to one that blindsided Ichigo.

Oh she also tanked this chapter's explosion, the one that blew the roof

Remember, Yhwach had his Almighty completely deactivated when he was enhanced by Mimihagi and Soul King's power.

Yeah, I just checked the wiki and Cero Oscuras looks unique to Ulquiorra in his Segunda Etapa. :/ But didn't he use it in his Ressurection form?

Honestly that more looks like his Broadsword Reiatsu(since that sword made from Reiatsu) and I dont think yama bankai can easily be broke like that, not to mention ichibei and Yhwach are not even bother to mention about it.

IIRC, Ulquiorra used it in his first form and explained to Ichigo that only the Espadas 4 and above can use.

At some point I think Orihime blocked one of Ulquiorra's attacks in his base form. She needs and upgrade for that and later with Quilge Opie before he absorb the reishi around him and her shield. IIRC, Then she said to have train with Chad, Kisuke and Grimmjow in Hueco Mundo.

Let's see. Nelliel and Tier are the only known survivors who are above the rank of 4. Also, Cero Oscuras was something that Ichigo was hit with. Did people see what the Gran Rey Cero's effect when Grimmjow used in in Hueco Mundo, it actually damaged the surrounding area he used it in?

Inoue211 said:
And I wonder, how long will we keep ignoring Orihime? She was keeping up with Ichigo's speed before this(she admits not realizing when he got in front of her in this transformation but she was fine before that), she blocked Yhwach's attacks and she also reacted to one that blindsided Ichigo.

Oh she also tanked this chapter's explosion, the one that blew the roof
Actually That is not impressive at all, and we already talking about this matter before.

There's proof. Orihime has dealt with explosions before, so she's not particularly surprised with them and know where to expect these kinds of battles.

@HokageMangaVox

She did. Ulquiorra had basically blitzed Ichigo at first, then he went behind him and was about to slash him down
Bleach 341 sleepyfans.18

@Not Jim Sterling

Dunno if it's impressive or not that's why I added it as an extra, I mentioned Yhwach attacks

That why I say we already talking about this matter before( when she blocked Yhwach attacks), and we is pretty much agree that was outliner.

Not Jim Sterling said:
He combine his white sword with his horn, so he might still have even stronger attack if he use two of his swords.
Yeah, his shorter sword dissapear and after that he doesn't even have his left arm, until later on when he grabs Yhwach's hand/sword. Regen?

http://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/53/3440/07.png

Well, didn't Orihime powers are only this way because she's not into using lethal force very often? Other than Numb Chandelier, the only one who she knows in her right mind, would have exploited her kindness she actually killed with, she can be inhibited by worry or doubt, which can affect the effectiveness of her powers.

Whats so hard to understand that it's an outlier? She has been displayed as one of the weaker if not weakest character in Bleach. If it's not an outlier, it's PIS.

Are we gonna skip the fact that Ichigo after transforming doesn't even have his left arm in the beginning of the chapter, and later on when he grabs Yhwach's hand/sword we can see his arm. Did it grow back? Hollow-Regen? He's small sword also dissapear did it fuse with him and became the horn?

http://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/53/3440/07.png

Dekoshu said:
Well, didn't Orihime powers are only this way because she's not into using lethal force very often? Other than Numb Chandelier, the only one who she knows in her right mind, would have exploited her kindness she actually killed with, she can be inhibited by worry or doubt, which can affect the effectiveness of her powers.
It was said several times that her powers depend on her mental state, Tsubaki does no damage in the beginning of the story because she doesn't want to kill. Orihime doesn't have reiatsu or anything as far as we know, her powers work based on her emotions and belief.

In Fullbringer arc Tsubaki is capable of reflecting the attacks other people try to harm her(or the people she's protecting) with because of character development.

KuuIchigo said:
Whats so hard to understand that it's an outlier? She has been displayed as one of the weaker if not weakest character in Bleach. If it's not an outlier, it's PIS.
Why are you ignoring that her strong points are healing and defense? Even if she doesn't want to fight she still wants to protect people, you can't just headcanon your way out of it because she doesn't go around blowing mountains or whatever you consider strong.

She's basically a character that has all her points in support, that's why she excels at it.

KuuIchigo said:
His arm and sword is there. He shealthed the other sword.
Well, actually yes I now see his shealthed sword in the RED circle but where is his arm in the blue circle? Ichigo's left arm is missing in all the previous scans before grabbing Yhwach. P.S. I can't draw a circle. :/

TXnxFtmhbtf9

What are you on about? I'm talking about her shield. She is definitely not going to get an upgrade. If she was, it will only be her shield. Even then, it is an outlier/PIS.

HokageMangaVox said:
KuuIchigo said:
Well, actually yes I now see his shealthed sword in the RED circle but where is his arm in the blue circle? Ichigo's left arm is missing in all the previous scans before grabbing Yhwach. P.S. I can't draw a circle. :/
TXnxFtmhbtf9
You can see his hand in the red circle and his arm there too.

He has his two arms but you're not far off with the regen thing considering he has a hole in his chest. He had it as a hollow so maybe he'll have it now.

KuuIchigo said:
HokageMangaVox said:
KuuIchigo said:
TXnxFtmhbtf9
You can see his hand in the red circle and his arm there too.
Oh, yeah. xD I needed my glasses, hold on. I forgot to put then on, I couldn't see it. Sorry about that.

KuuIchigo said:
What are you on about? I'm talking about her shield. She is definitely not going to get an upgrade. If she was, it will only be her shield. Even then, it is an outlier/PIS.
I'm talking about her shield tanking Yhwach and she reacting to attacks. Can't you read?

Well when we talk about Orihime we talk about her powers so why I want to upgrade anything else.

Even then, it is an outlier/PIS.

You saying so doesn't make it canon, things happening in the manga are. Nevermind that anyways, not like the wikia being wrong will change the manga. I'm done with this topic, it just leads nowhere.

No seriously, fodder Tier like her, not gonna be suddenly on captain level or elite sternritter level without any power up or whatsoever.

@Aizen

My language is fine though? I'm just replying. If it's about the headcanon part then i'm sorry but that's what I call when people ignore things that happen in the story. If that offends anyone then sorry, like I said i'm done with the topic.

@Jim

"Fodder" because she doesn't go around blowing stuff like in DBZ. Now I would say that she's fodder and agree with you if I had ever mentioned her attack power but the thing is that I didn't so what you said makes little sense.

3/10 bait made me reply, try to pick better words next time if you want to start something because it's obvious that you are trying to.

Last post regarding this.

Inoue211 said:
3/10 bait made me reply, try to pick better words next time if you want to start something because it's obvious that you are trying to.
Last post regarding this.
If that a joke then I forgot to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back