• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Speed Ratings For God Tiers

I think that Tata mentioned a potential problem with that. Might be best to ask him to comment here again.

My bad for not answering quickly, i stated my problems in the other thread but can further elaborate if need be

I'm not against the speed ratings, just that the calc is flawed itself, if they have another way of scaling to Auswahlen it'd be fine.

There is still a slight problem that needs to be addressed as a result of this speed scaling.

For all of the characters who do not scale to Sub-Relativistic, or Relativistic, what is it that they scale to?

Because there are no MHS or MHS+ calcs on the verse page.

Damage3245 said:
TataHakai said:
Mimihagi didn't actually attack Yhwach nor did Yhwach react to him, but Yhwach is > Mimihagi anyways so he'd scale regardless.
Could you elaborate a bit more on this please?
It's not really worth explaining since it doesn't effect anything as i said Yhwach scales above Mimihagi regardless

If you go back and read the scene, Yhwach is already holding Mimihagi in his hands when it "attacks" him and Yhwach merely absorbs him in an instant

Damage3245 said:
There is still a slight problem that needs to be addressed as a result of this speed scaling.

For all of the characters who do not scale to Sub-Relativistic, or Relativistic, what is it that they scale to?

Because there are no MHS or MHS+ calcs on the verse page.
All mhs+ shall scall to sub-rel..any one who isn't mhs will stay in his tier as hypersonic or somthing

TataHakai said:
My bad for not answering quickly, i stated my problems in the other thread but can further elaborate if need be

I'm not against the speed ratings, just that the calc is flawed itself, if they have another way of scaling to Auswahlen it'd be fine.
Then let's just scale her to the auswahlen to the then, I personally think there was no need for the calc of her dodging it.

Yeah i'd be fine with that

Just put the justification as something like "Was able to outspeed Auswahlen and get out of the way before it struck her"

Sekkonds. said:
All mhs+ shall scall to sub-rel..any one who isn't mhs will stay in his tier as hypersonic or somthing
I have a hard time believing that every single MHS+ character scales to Liltotto. She doesn't even fight many people.

Damage3245 said:
I have a hard time believing that every single MHS+ character scales to Liltotto. She doesn't even fight many people.
they scaled to it before through dodging candice's lightning which was the reason for all mhs+ ratings..iam actually not sure if the scaling is correct

Damage3245 said:
I mean Uryu has an accepted Sub-Rel reaction calc, and there is that usnlight dodging calc but i'm not sure about that one so it's not totally outlandish considering there is hardly any real speed feats.

Another reason they'd scale is because the top tier captains don't show any sign of progression really except certain ones such as Toshiro or Kenpachi who's always nerfing himself.

The feat of the Aaroniero needs to be recalculated, we also have the feat of Negación. In the novel is quoted that Negación is not Reishi, this may be a point to be accepted as real light and seen as it has not broken as Auswahlen, I think it could be used, but for this would need a CRT.

Yes, Negation was not accepted because it has nothing more than the quote of being a ray of light, but now we have the confirmation that it is not reishi, it may be the same as Auswahlen, but it does not curve.

Because have some errors with the calculation.

@Damage

Almost everyone scales from Liltotto via her fighting Byakuya and then Meninas briefly catching her offguard; Byakuya then engages several people, as does Meninas, and it just spirals outward from there.

The final arc scaling pretty much is: 'If one person scaled to it, everyone in the arc scaled to it' cuz it was just a SNAFU.

Don't we run into a bit of a logical scaling issue here?

We assume that the Quincy's arrows are Mach 1282.8 for keeping up with Candice's lightning-based arrows, but at the same time Liltotto can move at around Mach 141309.27, or in other words, she's 110 times faster than her arrows?

Does this make sense?

Damage3245 said:
Don't we run into a bit of a logical scaling issue here?
We assume that the Quincy's arrows are Mach 1282.8 for keeping up with Candice's lightning-based arrows, but at the same time Liltotto can move at around Mach 141309.27, or in other words, she's 110 times faster than her arrows?

Does this make sense?
Candice's arrows are lowballed to be lightning speed, they're obviously much faster given that the novels directly stated her lightning is superior to natural lightning and even in her weakened nerfed state after being hit with Auswhalen, her lightning is still superior to natural lightning.

However, we can't say how much better it is, so for the calcs we just assume it's at least lightning speed.

> they're obviously much faster given that the novels directly stated her lightning is superior to natural lightning

Superior as in more powerful, or faster? I think there's some missing context there.

" Hmm, although it is often misinterpreted, the speed of lightning is far less than the speed of light. However, since it is influenced by factors such as air humidity and atmospheric pressure, those numerical values have a tendency to change. Good heavens, speed is truly an ambiguous thing compared to the flow of time isn't it? "

"Although her might has significantly weakened now that she has lost the power of her Vollständig, the blow from her "Electrocution" still far surpasses any lightning in the realm of nature."

"The thunderstorm which even surpasses nature's lightning, was mostly absorbed into the ground through the large tree, meanwhile the flank attack generated by the thunderstorm was repelled in the same fashion as before by the big sword in the possession of the man with the black jacket."

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Where are you going with this Damage?
Was just asking for context because 'superior to natural lightning' doesn't necessarily mean faster unless there is something else to directly imply that.

Shunsui was dodging hundreds of Stark's ceros but couldn't blitz Stark. Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Ichigo shots getsuga then go blitzes from behind before the attack even reaches. Bleach characters being faster than their own attacks isn't new.

Well, I'd like to see an exact scaling chain for who is scaling to Liltotto feat since that seems to be quite important.

For instance Meninas seems likely to scale because she managed to punch Liltotto in the face (though could be down to Liltotto being unprepared), but Giselle doesn't seem likely to scale because she needed Liltotto's help to be saved from the Auswahlen.

I'm finding it difficult to hunt down due to being on mobile but if you check Quicksilvers wall I left a lengthy scaling breakdown there with scans

What are the TLDR conclusions here?

Okay. That seems fine then.

@Damage: Liltotto stated that Giselle was stronger than the rest of the girls so she scales.

I think we can, for now, update post-timeskip chars speed and make another thread for pre-timeskip chars later when USK recalcs the sunlight dodge.

> @Damage: Liltotto stated that Giselle was stronger than the rest of the girls so she scales.

Could you link this please?

For scaling, Bazz can hit all the girls (admittedly a sneak attack) and fight Jugo so he scales. With all of them (particularly Robert, Bazz and Liltotto) participating in the large fight, everyone there is comparable (all the lieutenants). This means that everyone post skip definitely scales.

As for pre skip, with Robert having fought Shunsui (who we have agreed doesn't improve in stats) means Starrk scales too and thus Rose, Love and all the other Captain Visoreds scale too. Base Tosen can tag Shinji, Sajin keeps up with Tosen, Soifon is faster which means Baraggan joins the scale train. SS patch Kenpachi scales from smacking both Sajin and Tosen, Ichigo could fight Kenny, Ikkaku and Renji fought Ichigo. Fraccion kept up with lieutenants etc etc. So everybody SS arc and on scale.

Back