• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Speed Ratings For God Tiers

> Which is consistent with two other sub-relativistic calcs from pre-timskip

There were two other sub-rel calcs before the Timeskip?

How was that accepted as a real lightning xd? She gathered the lightning in her body, then she released it through her bow so from the moment she took that energy in her body, it is not a real lightning anymore, it only has its energy.

Gathering the energy from the lightning in her body: 123

No one saw that? Or no one didnt want to see that :p ?

And why Ichigo has scalling from Mimihagi? He needed half day was (?) to travel the same distance as Mimihagi did, and Ichigo even was descending so gravity helped a bit to have more speed.

Let's search.Yes, it was half day 1

And Mimihagi was like what, 3 seconds? 123456

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-617.html

There is a blatant difference, Mimihagi's feat is plot convenience or maybe because it's part of Soul King power and he is connected to the world, it somehow ignored the distance. Anyway, for combat/travel/reaction speed for Yhwach/Ichigo/whoever, for combat purposes, it doesnt have that speed, because Ichigo Bankai is not 14400 times faster than his Base form (half day = 43200 seconds and Mimihagi let's say 3 seconds to travel that, so Mimihagi was 14400 faster than Base Ichigo with gravity). If we assume that Yhwach has Mimihagi speed, then Ichigo Shikai/Bankai is 14400 faster than his Base form which is completely stupid :D

Travel speed =/= reaction speed bro

But ichigo doesn't even scale to mimihagi feat anymore"on his profile"..he has done a higher feat

Most of the scans you posted was just ukitaki summoning kamikaki We don't see him start traveling until page 3,at page 4 he arrives

The rest of what you said is just BS,however this thread is to discuss scaling

If you have problem with the current accepted calcs then go ahead and make a thread,i can help you if you have any questions

I do think that Mimihagi's combat speed automatically scaling to its travel speed is a bit weird. As far as I can tell there was no need for Mimihagi to react to anything once it started travelling; it just seemed to automatically be heading to the Soul King as soon as Ukitake unleashed it.

Ichigo has a higher feat that is more than x2 the speed of mimihagi

Travel speed =/= Reaction speed

We have yhwach aushwalen..traveled in few moments..plot convenience?no

We have Mimihagi stream that travels to SS after Soul king death..connected to ss?plot convenience?no

We have yhwach that unleashes some dark water after absorbing mimihagi that arrives in ss in very short time frame..plot?no

We have lille that turned him self to beams of light and arrived to ss in a short time frame..connected to soul king?plot convenience? No

You are ignoring the point here, Ichigo used Shunpo for travel that half day, so that is his combat/reaction/travel speed. That was in Base form and he even was descending, so gravity helped him a bit.

Ichigo Shikai and Bankai are not thousands of times faster than his Base form.

The beams of light? Oh, another bullshit feat. Ichigo casually blitzing the 4 SR 1 but Lilloto (it was her name? well,the girl with the mouth powers) reacted to something faster tens of thousands of times more than that Ichigo? Sure...

And I'm the one spewing the bullshit here right? xDDD

Since when shunpo = reaction and combat?do you even know what you are talking about?

Yes,they aren't thousands of times faster than his base form..but his shikai is his base form in TYBW and here,his shikai = bankai in speed "both rel" No one at all said thousands of times faster

The girl,has done a sub-rel feat

Yeah sure

You find that the feat is bull shit or outlier,that's your problem

But that girl scales to 4 sub-rel and sub-rel+ feats(2 of them were done by her)..so you better make a CRT if you have a problem

And please,take it out of this thread

So you rather make the whole verse rel down to soul society arc?

Eh, tbh no. But it doesn't make sense how lilotto dodged something that's Rel but it's accepted at Sub rel+

I'm not sure what's the accepted speed for Mimihagi currently, but nothing suggest he was slower when he attacked Yhwach. He done the feat while moving in a stright line, he attacked Yhwach same way.

That still relies on assuming

Wrong,there are no assumptions here

That mimihagi attacked him at relastivic speed

mimihagi feat is sub_rel+..but the only profile that is affected by it now is mimihahi him/itself..so i don't see what's the point by trying do discuss this unless you have a problem with mimihagi scaling to his owm frat

Anyway,mimihagi moved directly towards yhwach,yhwach intercepted him..yhwach scales since mimihagi is sub_rel+..but he is already higher Sooo

Sekkonds. said:
Since when shunpo = reaction and combat?do you even know what you are talking about?
Yes,they aren't thousands of times faster than his base form..but his shikai is his base form in TYBW and here,his shikai = bankai in speed "both rel" No one at all said thousands of times faster

The girl,has done a sub-rel feat

Yeah sure

You find that the feat is bull shit or outlier,that's your problem

But that girl scales to 4 sub-rel and sub-rel+ feats(2 of them were done by her)..so you better make a CRT if you have a problem

And please,take it out of this thread
Since Shunpo is the speed technique used to increase their speed in combat lol. Reread Bleach pls.

Ichigo used thousands of times more time than the light beam to travel the same distance with Shunpo. Light beam >>>>>>> Ichigo in speed

Lilloto could react to the beam and evade, but she couldn't react against a much slower speed (Ichigo).

Don't you see the contradiction or don't you want to see it?

If I recall didn't meteor that was falling on the Sereitei arrived before Ichigo ? I mean I'm pretty sure Ichigo would see a giant ass rock coming down

It looks like you don't understand the difference between travel speed and combat/reaction. Ichigo didn't use only a single Shunpo/step to cross all the distance between SKP and SS, while one can pretty much be enough to blitz someone close to him in combat. Also try to avoid the "lol reread the series" talk in an attempt to be disrespectful, especially when you're the one making fails comparisons here.

@Ronnijuro If you have a problem with the calculations,feel free to make a CRT

This thread is done i think..idk if top tiers will have another CRT but all mhs+ ratings should be removed since it was based on Lillito's feat dodging candice's lightning which is sub-rel now or not useable at all

Mimihagi didn't actually attack Yhwach nor did Yhwach react to him, but Yhwach is > Mimihagi anyways so he'd scale regardless.

USklaverei said:
@Ronnijuro
Ichigo did not use the Shunpo to cross the distance between SKP and SS.
@M11UTDYes he did like I already posted: 1 He implies he will use a no-regular shunpo.

@Sekkonds.@Ronnijuro If you have a problem with the calculations,feel free to make a CRT

This thread is done i think..idk if top tiers will have another CRT but all mhs+ ratings should be removed since it was based on Lillito's feat dodging candice's lightning which is sub-rel now or not useable at all

Yeah, I knew you would change the topic because you can't refute and this is pure wank.

TataHakai said:
Mimihagi didn't actually attack Yhwach nor did Yhwach react to him, but Yhwach is > Mimihagi anyways so he'd scale regardless.
Could you elaborate a bit more on this please?

You dont need to explain the difference between the different speeds, if you would have read my coments you will see that I'm pretty clear about it.

It's simple, Ichigo used continuosly Shunpo, one after another so the travel and combat speed doesnt matter here, it's the same.

If you know travel and combat speed are different then why are you trying to equate the two right now?

If a character can fly and does so for travel and combat shall we equate the two simply because it is the same technique they use to do so?

Oh my. Travel speed=/= combat should be a common sense by now, especially here, so I ain't wasting time with this.

M11UTD said:
Oh my. Travel speed=/= combat should be a common sense by now, especially here, so I ain't wasting time with this.
It is? But Mimihagi's combat speed is based on the assumption that Travel Speed = Combat Speed.

It is? But Mimihagi's combat speed is based on the assumption that Travel Speed = Combat Speed.

I think it only works like that because Mimihagi is a HAND not a actual fighting being

Well Mimihagi didn't try to punch/kick Yhwach with other limbs and he didn't shot some blast or anything. He done the feat while moving in a straight line and attacked Yhwach the same way.

Ronnijuro said:
@M11UTDYes he did like I already posted: 1 He implies he will use a no-regular shunpo.
He does not talk about using an no-regular shunpo, he simply says he will hurry, that does not imply that he will use Shunpo.

SK Yhwach and Aizen should scale to shikai Ichigo. Mimihagi scale to his own feat, base Yhwach and Ichibei should scale to him.

Back