• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Speed Ratings For God Tiers

So beginning of series Renji is Relativistic. Pretty funny.

What does everyone else think of this proposed scaling chain?

BOS Renji being Relativistic is ridicilously bad

The backscaling from these new calculations is going to be so flawed and contradicted by everything, either pre skip characters need a new way to be scaled or this is going to be one of the biggest messes we've seen around.

Wait, Rel Renji? I thought he was only sub rel.

I completely agree it seems dumb but we have multiple sub rel calcs from pre skip so .....

• Renji can fight against Byakuya who we know is fast af
  • Rukia fought Aaroniero who can dodge sunlight (don't know the results yet since it is getting a recalc but the calc we do have right now has it at sub-rel to relativistic)
  • Nanao can keep up with Shunsui and Ukitake and she doesn't even fight
  • Rangiku caught Gin off guard (not to sure on this since Gin could have allowed her to)
  • Hisagi dodged Negación (again not too sure on this either since it was rejected as being light before but USK seems to disagree)
The point is Lieutenants being that fast isn't that outlandish. Also no one is scaling to BOS.

Claiming that Aaroniero dodged light is utterly ridiculous when just a few pages later Rukia restrains him with a Kido that needs to travel to him.

Are her Kido spells FTL?

We don't have multiple Sub-Rel calcs from pre skip

Bleach fans seem to have put it into their own heads that those calculations were rejected because they were outliers when they were simply wrong

Including the Aaroniero calc

Somehow characters who thought mach 500 was impressive enough for Gin to use it as a lie to scare Ichigo (which also worked as Ichigo was visibly frightened) are now going to be 100s of times faster than that casually, definitely consistent

I'm fine with TYBW characters being Sub-Rel+ and above but when you start scaling that down to BOS characters who have no VALID feats near that level, you start to go into inconsistent territory

TataHakai said:
We don't have multiple Sub-Rel calcs from pre skip

Bleach fans seem to have put it into their own heads that those calculations were rejected because they were outliers when they were simply wrong

Including the Aaroniero calc

Somehow characters who thought mach 500 was impressive enough for Gin to use it as a lie to scare Ichigo (which also worked as Ichigo was visibly frightened) are now going to be 100s of times faster than that casually, definitely consistent

I'm fine with TYBW characters being Sub-Rel+ and above but when you start scaling that down to BOS characters who have no VALID feats near that level, you start to go into inconsistent territory
Have you considered the fact that, they don't know how exactly fast they are ? Especially Ichigo who's basically a fish out of water ?

Heck if anyone told me that i would think it's fast

Tata, that was unecessary. And what I mean is this: "Bleach fans seem to have put it into their own heads that those calculations were rejected because they were outliers when they were simply wrong clips to delete them." That's very unbecoming of an staff member.

I agree with Tata on some points, I think we should focus only on the Quincy bow, on the previous bows we should discuss when we finish this one.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Tata, that was unecessary. And what I mean is this: "Bleach fans seem to have put it into their own heads that those calculations were rejected because they were outliers when they were simply wrong clips to delete them." That's very unbecoming of an staff member.
It's true though

Literally all of the calculations have comments where they dispute the calc itself and all i see in bleach threads is "they keep denying it cause its outlier"

It's not an attack on the fanbase but an observation of threads.

We do need a thread for the Pre-TS speed scaling, and maybe some calcs too. I have a calc for Gin's Buto that would put FKT Ichigo, the Captains, and some of the Espada into the high end MHS to MHS+ speed tier, tho the calc still needs to be evaluated.

It's true though

Literally all of the calculations have comments where they dispute the calc itself and all i see in bleach threads is "they keep denying it cause its outlier"

It's not an attack on the fanbase but an observation of threads.

That's generalizing a fanbase based on a few bad eggs. I'm a bleach fan are you trying to say I do that?

Lol what's the point of bringing up Gin when you all literally been denying him for years? ƒñö

There is no such thing as Rel BoS Renji so idk what scaling you're looking at.

That's generalizing a fanbase based on a few bad eggs. I'm a bleach fan are you trying to say I do that?
I'm talking about what's being said in threads, where did i say the entire fanbase is like that

Literally none of this should back scale that far.

If someone could simply link the post I made on Quicksilvers wall, it clears up TYBW arc scaling and that is SOLELY what should be scaled to and utilized from these calcs being accepted. Anything further needs better rationalization and more calcs to scale from.

You implied that when you said "Bleach Fans".
In threads related to those calculations yes, i didn't say "all bleach fans ever", i don't see how you're offended over me saying an observation

Anyways if you took it like that then i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that, this argument is pointless.

Personally I think that the post timeskip feats should at the most backscale to The Battle For Karakura arc characters(Top 4 Espada, Ichigo, Captains, Vizords,and Aizen.) And don't we have several MHS calcs for Soul Society arc characters hanging around and the sub rel feats being recalc'd?

I thought we accepted low end for Lillito's calc,any way ss characters arc will scale to ishida's feat no matter what

No need for making the topic like this

TataHakai said:
You implied that when you said "Bleach Fans".
In threads related to those calculations yes, i didn't say "all bleach fans ever", i don't see how you're offended over me saying an observation
Anyways if you took it like that then i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that, this argument is pointless.
I'm not offended in the slightest, it'll be much easier to say the "people in the calculation thread " you didn't have to input "Bleach Fans" because someone might take it the wrong way. Then again, you did say something along the lines of that in the other thread, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did mean it.

I don't think anyone should backscale their Post-Timeskip speed ratings to Pre-Timeskip except for a handful of characters. I'll provide my reasonings for the characters I believe:

Yamamoto: If anything he's gotten weaker with age.

Hogyoku Aize: Aizen when he fought Dangai Ichigo since Dangai Ichigo scales from True Shikai Ichigo.

Urahara: Nothing notable for any hint of getting more powerful after the timeskip.

Yoruichi: Should be as fast as Urahara if not faster per their races together in the past and as well as fighting Chrysalis Aizen, nothing notable for any hint of getting more powerful after the timeskip. (Sui-Feng got foddered by Yoruichi once she went serious, Sui-Feng never scales).

Every other character shouldn't scale nor backscale for obvious reason, but I'll provide reasonings for each of the races:

Shinigami: They obviously don't scale since it's stated that they all trained during the timeskip to be able to fight Aizen. None of them scale to those listed above since they never fight with those above (Shunsui and Ukitake fought Yama in a 2v1, but Yama had demonstrated to being superior to them casually when he reached Shunsui and Ukitake's destination despite moving after they had already left).

Visoreds: The fight the Espada and Aizen only. Espada don't scale and Aizen was playing around with them until he got serious which is when he foddered them casually.

Espada: Fought the Pre-Timeskip Shinigami and Visoreds who don't scale.

As it turns out, it is likely that Bleach will turn out to be Light speed, not just Bleach though.

The good thing is that we solved the problem of post-time skip characters

What about pre-time skip?are they gonna be athlete level and hypersonic?

Sekkonds. said:
People seem to disagree with the idea of sub-rel ss characters for some reason
this is because it is inconsistent because of Bankai's gin, it makes even a little sense.

Ulq in his first transform blitzed Hollow mask Ichigo harder than Gin can ever dream of. Gin's bankai didn't even blitz Ichigo, Ichigo without the mask actually reacted to it.

Ovy7 said:
Pretty sure that the FKT version of Ichigo was actually weaker because of the mindgames from Aizen and also because of him fearing his Hollow, which made it hard for him to handle is Mask.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11136/111360482/6961470-09 (10).jpg

Edit: Didn't Gin also said that Ichigo was way weaker than he anticipated (or something like that)?
That only affects Ichigo's Hollowfied state not his actual power

Also the one who thought Ichigo would be more powerful is Aizen and not Gin

Gin probably lied about it being mach 500 but the fact that Gin thought mach 500 was a formidable number should probably be something to be considered, in my opinion

TataHakai said:
Gin probably lied about it being mach 500 but the fact that Gin thought mach 500 was a formidable number should probably be something to be considered, in my opinion
Or he just quickly thought about a random number in the middle of the fight

Back