• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- PTS Speed Downgrade

That was an amazingly dishonest statement you just typed out right there. Seeing as a brand new Renji with no prior feat is the one who performed the said feat after he was greatly enhanced.

Characters jump up to FTL speed from previously MHS+ or Sub-Rel speeds for no real reason.
Are the character(s) that preform the jump significantly stronger than those who preformed those feats? I know Bleach can have rather extreme and sudden power shifts within the same arc.

I'll let DontTalk clarify that specific requirement in that other thread because he is the most related to those standards, I believe. Personally I believe simply being called a beam of light isn't enough and you need to satisfy the 4th requirement outside of that by stating it is made of photons/light. But I will concede on this point as per the clarification in that other thread, whatever that may be.

I still have issues regarding the statement's validity as I don't think a statement like that should be taken literally, and there not being enough evidence for a verse where nothing else comes close to this.

If you apply this headass logic to everything then everything becomes a outlier. Damage, stop being a hardhead. They literally jump tiers like every time within the same arc, if we go by your logic then Dragon Ball can't become Relativistic in the King Piccolo Arc because nobody else was even close to that speed

I'll let DontTalk clarify that specific requirement in that other thread because he is the most related to those standards, I believe. Personally I believe simply being called a beam of light isn't enough and you need to satisfy the 4th requirement outside of that by stating it is made of photons/light. But I will concede on this point as per the clarification in that other thread, whatever that may be.

I still have issues regarding the statement's validity as I don't think a statement like that should be taken literally, and there not being enough evidence for a verse where nothing else comes close to this.
You mean the guy who was in the inaccessible Speed thread and made a statement about how Infinite Speed is the same level for everybody no matter the time frame? Which is like saying that everyone who performs a 100 meter dash at different times has the same speed.

Then who are you referring to?
I said earlier in the thread that I'd drop the outlier argument because I wanted to make my own arguments concerning the current scaling first. So I'll leave it at that for now until the discussion on whether this is a valid feat is resolved first.

But ...... it’s Renji’s feat. And everyone who scales to this feat, scales so far above the rest of the people < Renji, it isn’t funny.

If you apply this headass logic to everything then everything becomes a outlier. Damage, stop being a hardhead. They literally jump tiers like every time within the same arc, if we go by your logic then Dragon Ball can't become Relativistic in the King Piccolo Arc because nobody else was even close to that speed
You're the only one in this thread who is bashing Damage when it was already stated earlier in the thread to stop.
At least the others are trying to prove a point, you're just bashing.

Dangai, can you chill out a bit?

As for the rest of you I recommend waiting a minute before you post a response to Damage since you're all asking him the exact same question multiple times.
Yeah I should, otherwise I might actually blow a fuse cause this really is starting to get really annoying

Not half the verse. Only the ones that matter.
Via fighting one another and scaling. And it's not half the verse not that it would matter
there is no problem with that the whole universe is scale from success of orihime in the same way
Ichigo.
Orihime.
Uryu.
Kisuke.
Yoruichi.
Oetsu.
Ichibe.
Aizen.
Byakuya.
Shunsui.
Shuhei.
Toshiro.
Zaraki.
Mayuri (he was High Hypersonic prior).
Nemu (-_-)
Rukia.
Shinji.
Kensei.
Harribel.
Grimmjow.
Nelliel.
Luppi.
Yhwach.
Jugram.
Perdina.
Askin.
As Nodt.
Loltotto.
Bazz-B.
Gerard.
Meninas.
Candice.
Giselle.
Ginjo.
Shukuro.
Tokinada.
Aura.
Hikone.
Reio.
Zangetsu.
Hikone.
Yushiro.

42 characters matter, not even including the separate keys.
42 characters who hit FTL out of nowhere when like 15 of them were high hypersonic.
Renji literally got 100x faster and the explanation is "he trained". Really?

I mean they're in the middle of a war and virtually everyone has interacted with each other in said war.

Also, he didn't just train. He was given an exclusive type of training, fully awakened his zanpakuto, given special gear, given special food to further boost his power.

Don't get the high hypersonic point since it's all mostly just slapped rating scaling from Orihime in SS arc.

There are series jumping from 8C to uni + and series jumping from hypersonic to mftl +, literally, a high jump does not change anything

Ichigo.
Orihime.
Uryu.
Kisuke.
Yoruichi.
Oetsu.
Ichibe.
Aizen.
Byakuya.
Shunsui.
Shuhei.
Toshiro.
Zaraki.
Mayuri (he was High Hypersonic prior).
Nemu (-_-)
Rukia.
Shinji.
Kensei.
Harribel.
Grimmjow.
Nelliel.
Luppi.
Yhwach.
Jugram.
Perdina.
Askin.
As Nodt.
Loltotto.
Bazz-B.
Gerard.
Meninas.
Candice.
Giselle.
Ginjo.
Shukuro.
Tokinada.
Aura.
Hikone.
Reio.
Zangetsu.
Hikone.
Yushiro.

42 characters matter, not even including the separate keys.
42 characters who hit FTL out of nowhere when like 15 of them were high hypersonic.
Renji literally got 100x faster and the explanation is "he trained". Really?
That's literally the only time Nemu does ANYTHING in tbe series, Mayuri makes a bunch of modifications to keep up, Zangetsu is Ichigo's source of power. Ichigo is literally a part of the God Tiers. Also 42 characters? You do realize Bleach introduces that amount of characters in a lot of Arcs with the exception of the Fullbring Arc? Heck the Arrancar Arc shoves almost 100 characters right away. Stop using incredulity

Yeah, Renji trained, not the randoms who hit FTL out of nowhere.
many of them are new characters who were introduced in the same arc or even after it
let me ask you, how many characters did u get at universal in the tournament of power in Dragon ball?

Isn't the Tournament of Power like 80 characters shoved in?
and I'm asking to treat TyBw the same, both were clearly a war so will have so much characters fighting and scaling to each other
look at the list he put there are like 20 characters who were introduced in the TYBW OR CFYOW, they are new characters, how can he claim that they reached that out of nowhere or whatever his point

Just being called Beam of light is far too insignificant.
To get an example there is a character named mifune in Naruto who has an attack called that. It's a simple sword swing.

Even disregarding something like that you have no way to prove it's going at light speed off of just a statement like that

Just being called Beam of light is far too insignificant.
To get an example there is a character named mifune in Naruto who has an attack called that. It's a simple sword swing.

Even disregarding something like that you have no way to prove it's going at light speed off of just a statement like that
prove that the statement is wrong by anti feats, do you have?? No
is the statement supported by another thing? Yes the reflection

I said it before and I’ll say it again.

“Beam of Light” can refer to many different things that generate light but are not natural light, and only the latter is considered light speed as opposed to light given off from another source.

Getting a “beam of light” claim and stopping there shouldn’t count as anything. It’s the claimers burden of proof to prove “Beam of light” equates to being made out of actual natural light.

By giving actual details and context.

Back