• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

Question as someone who hasn't touched the novel: Did we get anything/ will we be getting anything valuable on Chair Sama?

Aizenishere said:
Question as someone who hasn't touched the novel: Did we get anything/ will we be getting anything valuable on Chair Sama?

Aizen confirmed to Hisagi that he killed Tousen in Fake Karakura Town with his reiatsu, and it was out of mercy. Aizen does appear in random chapters now and then ...the second novel ended with him:

• "My name is Aizen Sōsuke. At present, I'm still… just a lowly Shinigami."

Wow! Unpopular Opinion : I'm curious Asf at what is gonna be revealed from the fullbringers. Obviously Ginjo is>>>>>Candice. But I'm extremely impressed with the characterization! Can't wait for more!

Interesting part involving Tsukishima

"Tsukishima had used his Fullbring and had slashed at the small tree he had been leaning against, the instant Candice had used her lightning. With his ability 'Book of the End', he had incorporated himself within the past of the tree and had distorted the aforementioned past. He, by infringing upon the tree's past, had made the past appear as though he had given it plenty of nutrition, thus raising it to a big tree. This past alteration affected only the target, hence Candice was unable to understand what had happened."

^Basically like his fight with Byakuya where he slashed the Yukio's dimension to enter himself within the dimension in the past to place trap in there.

Tsukishima can be OP if you think about it.

M11UTD said:
I'm talking about the LN chapter, it says "Although it was slower than a real bolt of light, it was still fast enough." slower than a light not lightning and I don't think it's a mistranslation since the word lightning was mentioned correctly multiple times.
Pfft
I know this topic is dead but, to kill it completely

Apparently Liltotto not only has the ability to extend her mouth and consume her opponents, but also use the abilities of those she has taken a chomp out of.

So,Grimmjow can now use GRS without preparation and stance?Cool.

Also,if Hikone on Ichigo lvl,and arrancars can handle him,it gives them good burst on level too.

The first one is an Arrancar that copies powers, even Mugetsu. The second one is a Ghost. The Mad Scientist that Mayuri killed was brought back from hell and invaded Soul Society to get his corpse back. He also has a Segunda Etapa a part from Ulquiorra.

If I am not mistaking "The Ghost" as Keigo called her is the same person from above. :p I forgot for an instant that it was the same person. That form she took in the human world. She was Yammy's nurse I believe, the one he killed. She has regen. Give a sec to see if I can find her profile.

Back