• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

If you ask me, the guy looks like the villain from Hell Verse who had a sister, but this one isn't related, not with the info we got so far anyway.

Bepo4151 said:
Was it ever shown that Giselle died even in Bleach wiki they have her listed as alive?
Yhwach supposedly killed her, unless his Almighty isn't working on her either.

@Really? I don't see the similarity, he kinda reminds me instead of Byakuya's evil ancestor in that one filler arc

It might have been due to his bad health.

Antvasima said:
It might have been due to his bad health.
True. His shoulder was in pain to the point he couldn't draw properly for long periods. And then of course there's the issues with some new editors. It was a combination of things really.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Argh, would have preferred to read all this in manga format. >.>
If the anime ever returns, I hope they put this stuff in it. But I don't have my hopes up for a Bleach anime return. We didn't even get a freaking data book.

He had a shoulder surgery after the manga ended. It has been almost a year now, and his recovery is going great. He recently started drawing again in a collaboration. https://sp.shonenjump.com/p/sp/1706/jigokunomisawa/ He always leaned his body weight over his left shoulder when he was drawing the series and the pain was unbearable for him, so he decided to end the series. In last month collaboration interview, Kubo said that he had no interest in making a new manga. http://missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/161160073942/jump-giga-tite-kubo-and-matsui-yūsei-interview So a monthly sequel is still possible since he still thinks that the Bleach story is not completed. Can't Fear Your Own World 1 will have a Part 2 and Part 1 will be release in August 4.https://www.amazon.co.jp/BLEACH-Cant-Fear-World-BOOKS/dp/4087034240

Okay. Thank you for the information. I think that it would have been better for him to have taken a two-year hiatus than to rush the ending like he did.

Well, Yhwach's prophecy of returning when they are at their happiest to destroy their lives is still unfilfilled, so maybe Kubo will continue later?

That's a possible plot point. Some of his reiatsu that wasn't sealed up after 10 years claw-back from beneath Seireitei to escape to the Human World where Ichigo's son destroy it or absorb it. The Novels lean towards Aizen been right and the Soul Society leaders (Noble Houses) been evil. Ginjo was also innocent, and the nobles blame him for some crime. (Possible racism, he was half-human) Time will Tell.

He took the best option. He wanted to finish the series, but image if he had surgery, and was unable to draw again by destiny or fate? He wouldn't had finish the series like he wanted. :/

µÿáþö╗『BLEACH』ÞÂàþë╣Õá▒ÒÇÉHDÒÇæ 2018Õ╣┤ÕñÅÕà¼Úûï
µÿáþö╗『BLEACH』ÞÂàþë╣Õá▒ÒÇÉHDÒÇæ 2018Õ╣┤ÕñÅÕà¼Úûï

Honestly I'm not too excited about this myself. Anime and live adaptations don't have a good history together. But I guess I can hope. But I do like that the backdrop seems like something from the manga and there retelling Ichigo' origins? Well ok. Wonder what they'll do.

I am uncertain if Power Mimicry is more appropriate, if she does not actually take the power from whoever she bites.

I'm not sure which is more appropriate, I might say Power Absorption (through consumption) since she gains your powers by eating pieces of you but that could also go to Power Mimicry (copies the powers of whom ever she consumes).

I'm leaning towards Power Mimicry

Okay. Feel free to add the ability to her profile page then, as long as an explanation is provided as well.

Back