• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World 2 Officially released its first chapter! Is currently been translated.

It starts with someone asking who is the progenitor of this "world" and where is "Urn" whatever that is. Maybe is the crystal?

" Father, what was the world like before the linchpin was established?" The boy was fiercely reprimanded by his father. "Such a thing never existed, boy! There was nothing before that!"

Is this confirmation of the previous Soul King creating all 3 known worlds?

If we're accepting the bleach novels as canon does that mean we can use Naruto/Boruto novels too? Not pushing for it, just asking.

Only if there is confirmation from the author involvement.

Like this:

"According to Narita (Novel writter), Kubo did provide information and details for the novel, which makes it canon. At least when it comes to the reveals."

No,only the Anime and Manga. The Boruto Novels maybe a secondary canon to the Anime as they are novel versions of the Anime, and sone of the Autors hace written episodes for the Boruto Anime, but aside from that, I'd say no.

Kishimoto is named as a Co-Author for the Novels

Kishi
Also the other Co Author is Ukyo Kodachi who wrote the Boruto Movie alongside Kishimoto, Writes the script for the Boruto manga and he helps out in the anime too.
Sorry for bringing on a topic irrelevant to the post but i was curious.

Tumblr inline nzm8eiAx5A1t01v4j 540

So they are not canon. But the anime is since plot points have been mention in the manga and it doesn't screw with the timeline. It fits in canon.

New Chapter of the Novel.

Candice is imply to be alive in this chapter through Mayuri's experiments.

• She isn't as strong as she once was. Her lightning is not even as fast as real lightning anymore. (At least not the ones summon from her body, the cliffhanger was her summoning one from the clouds.)
  • Ginjo was able to block an react to an attack from her without a problem.

M11UTD said:
well it says it was slower than a bolt of light not lightning /eye emoji .
Where? Is that implying that Auswhalen and her previous speed feats were LightSpeed?

I'm talking about the LN chapter, it says "Although it was slower than a real bolt of light, it was still fast enough." slower than a light not lightning and I don't think it's a mistranslation since the word lightning was mentioned correctly multiple times.

Idk about that, it's more than possible to misspell "Lightning" as just "light" if you write it enough consecutively. We do it all the time with other words even. Plus, her entire schtick is "Lightning", makes no sense to compare it to Light out of nowhere. It's possible though. Idk, I think context should be heavily looked at here.

I'm more inclined to think of that "bolt of light" thing being a typo since no one says "bolt of light" in English. It would be "flash of light" or "ray of light" if the author really wanted to compare Candice's lightning to light.

Yeah, I have to agree on it being lightning. If it was light, then oh boy would we be looking at a power-scaling shit storm.

AppleLord said:
Next chapter.

So Ginjo is also a Hybrid like Ichigo. That explains his cross and why he can give and take powers.
Human/Shinigami/Hollow or Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy? Because I could have sworn it was implied in the FB Arc that FB'ers are part Hollow or something to that effect.

TheFinalOrder said:
Human/Shinigami/Hollow or Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy? Because I could have sworn it was implied in the FB Arc that FB'ers are part Hollow or something to that effect.
"Yes, there are Hollow and Quincy parts within him as well. You already know that, right?"

"Yes, Hanataro told me about it, but in a different sense.."

Hisagi remembered that Ichigo had two sisters. Could it be..?

Urahara dismissed that thought.

"No, no, it is not like that. It just means that there are others besides Kurosaki-san, who are similar to him."

"What do you mean?"

Hisagi was surprised. He waited nervously for Urahara's next words.

"They are no longer among the living."

"What? Whom are you referring to?"

Urahara spoke in a strange tone about someone who was similar to Hikone and Ichigo.

"I've heard rumours that Kurosaki-san received some unexpected assistance up on the Reiokyu. Did you know that, Hisagi-san?"

Hisagi did know about it. His mind sank deeper into further chaos.

"Ginjo Kugo, the first Substitute Shinigami!"

There's a reason his fullbring was a cross, and why he can take and give powers away.

Old news, Ginjo was already stated to be a soul-reaper, human, hollow hybrid. New chapter (If its real) says nothing about quincy heritage.

That wasn't the point. You do know that if Ginjo wasn't part Quincy like Urahara stated above read the black words, Ginjo would had died because of Soul Suicide, right? Vizards are capable of existing because a vaccine is used with the Quincy Heilig Pfeil on a Human soul. Injecting them into the souls of a Shinigami that had been Hollowfied. This is able to stop "soul suicide" in all of them. Ginjo was Human, and Shinigami. He needs to be injected with Quincy reishi to prevent "Soul Suicide" given that Urahara met him in a Garganta before anyone else long ago, he also felt Quincy reiatsu from him.

"There's a reason his fullbring was a cross, and why he can take and give powers away."

This isn't part of the reddit spoiler. You should remove it so someone doesn't think you are deliberately misleading with false information.

Dr.Fix said:
"There's a reason his fullbring was a cross, and why he can take and give powers away."
This isn't part of the reddit spoiler. You should remove it so someone doesn't think you are deliberately misleading with false information.
Did I said it was? Also, you didn't read anything did you?

kubo said that he wanted to do a french themed arc, since the other arcs were influenced by different cultures: Arrancar-Spanish, Fullbringer-English, SoUl Society-Japanese, and 1000 year blood war arc-german

Back