• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesnt Pre-Time Skip Ichigo have Existence Erasure?

Some of the misinformation regarding the mechanics of Mugetsu - the attack not having existence erasure to be precise - is still being spread to this day and despite both the manga and the anime clearly depicting Aizen completely vanishing, for some reason some people decided to use this scan in order to disprove Aizen disappearing, despite said scan clearly following the one where Aizen visually disappears. Either way, I'll be putting the nail to the coffin right here and now.
In the SAFWY novel, a character named Roka is fighting Cien. Her signature ability - the power to copy stats and hax - is demonstrated at its finest when she copies Mugetsu. As she hits Cien with it, Cien's soul itself begins to crumble away. You may notice that the time Aizen was hit by Mugetsu he disappeared almsot instanteniously whereas Cien didn't. Well, that has a simple explanation and it is that Roka's attack had simply weakened at the moment she used it because of the insane pressure on her body, which was so great that Cien was certain she was going to die.

Novel Panels:
8819127-9432728216-image.png

8819128-8132398652-unkno.png

8819129-2127226572-unkno.png

I've discussed this before, Aizen just went up with Ichigo's attack and starts to fall from the sky and regenerates right below the cut part in the middle of him, lol

I've discussed this before, Aizen just went up with Ichigo's attack and starts to fall from the sky and regenerates right below the cut part in the middle of him, lol
Well that simply isn’t true actually read the scans the op posted in the novels, “everything is chipped away”, and the anime also doesn’t agree with your interpretation, both shows them being chipped away to nothing, which we can logically assume to be true for the manga as well.

Well that simply isn’t true actually read the scans the op posted in the novels, “everything is chipped away”, and the anime also doesn’t agree with your interpretation, both shows them being chipped away to nothing, which we can logically assume to be true for the manga as well.
Destroyed doesn't mean erased : ), I hope you know this well, see the anime, where the attack is pushed up and Aizen starts to fall, lol, don't try to throw that one at me, lol

Destroyed doesn't mean erased : ), I hope you know this well, see the anime, where the attack is pushed up and Aizen starts to fall, lol, don't try to throw that one at me, lol
It depends on the level of destruction, if you’re destroyed to nothing without any parts left of you, it would classify as existence erasure, and here the context is “everything”, was chipping away, now we can logically come to conclusion what happened to aizen. You see him completely gone in the anime after Ichigo hit him with the attack, his body was also chipping away completely, and you saying he was pushed up doesn’t debunked it I don’t see why he can’t be pushed up while being erased or regenerating back to fall down?

I don't see Aizen been pushed up in the manga, or anime. His entire body is destroyed. According to a copy version of Mugetsu from the novel, it can even destroy your memories/mind. It failed to do that in the novel because it weakened. Aizen regenerated from nothing.

Anyway, I believe the wiki accepts Mugestu having EE, under the Quincy abilities, though I don’t mind if Ichigo has it specifically stated with the Mugestu for reasoning, it’s probably unnecessary that’s probably why it’s not there but I think it can be fine to mention why/ how he erase because his case is a bit different from the other Quincy.

Back