• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

TheFinalOrder said:
Also, SK woudn't be "Universal" Either just for being the Linchpin of everything in existance.
This is all wrong,am not i n the support of universal stuff,but let me tell you that soul king is not a linchpin, he holds all the realms in bleach in place via his spirit energy/power,a pin has no energy,its just made strong to be able to pin things down,you can't apply fiction to real life stuff all the time.

@Thefinalorder About that gin stuff,do you know that there is a thing that if there are several feats that contradict a statement,that statement becomes irrelevant,do you??

LordStarGazer said:
Lets not forget that Gremmy CASUALLY made his own dimension. If the brain of the king comes to be true it wouldnt be to out there to considwr SK being able to do much more...considering his 'corpse' is sealed and used as a battery to maintain reality itself, as well as both Urahara and Rukia stated that unbalance=Universe Breaker.
Please stop. Your going give people here more reasons to further call the bleach fandom here "the worst at vs battles ever" (which isn't true by a longshot.)

It could affect the characters in versus debates and revision threads. If people perceive them in a negative light, certain things that could have probably gone in favor of the characters will go the opposite way instead. That, and it's admittedly quite annoying.

I agree that Gin's Bankai shouldn't be used to disregard some feats. Also, 2017 said Candice's lightning is faster than normal lightning and people are reacting to it.

Indeed Candice's lightning is superior to natural lightning.

@Burning

Trust me I know,the 1st thing that happened to me was getting reporting for being a bleach supporter,then several weeks later a random reported me for "wanking" because I read the profiles lol.I've also seen several members complain in chat about abilites or whatever.But this doesn't really bother me considering I used to be on comicvine @.@.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I agree that Gin's Bankai shouldn't be used to disregard some feats. Also, 2017 said Candice's lightning is faster than normal lightning and people are reacting to it.
Pretty sure it said it had a more powerful force, not the speed.

Although her might has significantly weakened now that she has lost the power of her Vollständig, the blow from her "Electrocution" still far surpasses any lightning in the realm of nature.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri who was observing the lightning strike from a fair distance away, shook his head whilst his eyes narrowed.

"Oh for crying out loud, apparently the meaning of words 'Securing a target' has not been properly conveyed."

The lightning strike was unleashed with the intention of completely reducing her opponents to burnt cinders.

Back