• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

Ichigo's Merged Hollow Form with his old Bankai is Official: http://i.imgur.com/pcsLkL1.jpg

By the look of things, the anime could be announced to be in development any time soon with new animators. Most likely, 10 years later, early expectations 2022. There's only been 5 years since the anime ended. Code Geass returned after 10 years ...so why not?

Those sketches look awesome and one is of Grimmjow my favorite Bleach character.

Some ininteresting text:

"Currently, Liltotto's group continue their dispute with the Arrancars in Hueco Mundo.

It took several months to regain their powers, but it was restored to all useable levels with the exception of their "Vollständig" ability which was snatched away by Yhwach.

"If only we had Vollständig, we would be able to absorb all their Reishi."

The Quincy's ultimate form is Vollständig, if they have the "Sklaverei" ability which is unleashed by the halo that is generated when one enters that state, it becomes possible for a Quincy to completely disintegrate the surrounding Reishi and forcibly enslave it.

There was also the potential to capture even Hollow Reishi - whose Reishi matter is naturally poisonous for Quincies - as a harmless substance with a one time complete decomposition.

However, there are no more Quincies who possess that ability.

If there is a possibility, then that would only be Ishida Uryuu and his father who were spared from Yhwach's "Auswählen", but Lil shrugged her shoulders thinking "so what if men who are enemies were able to use it."

Then, Gigi's voice could be heard from behind.

"Eh? But Lil can do something similar can't she? If you wanted, you could just swallow those guys whole. or perhaps you're on a diet?"

"There is nothing I can't eat, but poison is poison, my stomach will become awfully upset, so I refuse."

Source: http://missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/162965370737/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-5-full-Translation

Another interesting note:

Then, Loly sprang out from behind the Quincy whilst shouting her release command.

"Poison! Escolopendra!"

Her Zanpakutō which took the form of huge a centipede like creature entwined with her body, Loly brandished parts of it like a blade.

" ! "

The Quincy dodged it by a hair's breadth, but the desert sand that was struck down upon by that blow began to melt into pulp.

"Dissolve!"

Loly yells whilst trying to land a blow on the Quincy however ——

The tentacle that gave the impression of a centipede's body vanishes into thin air.

"Whaa……"

"…Rather pointlessly spicy. But, not bad I guess."

"Y-you! Part of my Resurrección……!"

—- it's been eaten. Realising that a clump of her own natural power sealed in her Zanpakutō had been eaten, Loly turned pale.

Although it was far from a fatal injury, the feeling of losing part of her body reminds her of fear.

But the thing that truly surprised her, was what happened immediately following this.

"……huh."

The Quincy scatters arrows all around the place, piercing the skull swarm and the splitting trees that were creating them.

Consequently, the skull soldiers and the trees that were struck by those arrows, like the sand from just a moment ago, dissolved as if they were pulp.

"My…poison?!"

Lilotto can use the power of her victim, as soon as she swallows part of them in battle.

and

"My…poison?!"

"It seems I can manage to digest it somehow. My stomach acid was stronger huh."

As she watched the enemy army melt, Lil murmured in a relaxed manner.

The ability of "The Glutton" is not just to consume enemies.

It is possible to freely use the unique abilities possessed by a target who she had torn into "only up until the part that was eaten is digested", she also gained the secondary power to understand how to use said abilities instinctively. During the last war she 'consumed' a man named Pepe, but it seems there was no way she could demonstrate her true abilities because Pepe's power appeared unlikely to be effective on Yhwach who was her battle opponent.

Nonetheless, according to what she told Gigi "do we really want to use such a disgusting bastard's powers?", It's possible to say that in the end, the man named Pepe was devoured only for retribution and replenishing Reiryoku.

"So…where are they hiding?"

Bambietta became as scare little Girl, because of what Giselle did to her, she is mentally unstable as a Zombie. Giselle became nice, she doesn't hit Bambi anymore.

If the novels are canon, I don't see why we can't implement the details provided into our profiles (i.e. Orihime's limits on her power).

Unfortunately, my Japanese is extremely rudimentary at best, so I can neither confirm nor deny these translations.

That said, the details provided seem reasonable enough and nothing is overtly out of place.

AppleLord Off-topic, Kubo is making a one-shot manga for Shounen Jump next year.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/935727337336967169

Two weeks ago, kubo had a radio interview where someone ask him about what was his next project outside of bleach. He responded by saying that he had no plans for a new manga.

I would assume that means the one shot is either for the live action movie or a Kazui Kurosaki sequel. One shots are done to taste the waters and see if people would like a new manga.

Kubo is young, he had his operation last year and he now drawing sketches for the novels. He also explained in the interview that he ended Bleach early because of his health problems. (He had colds, lack of sleep and a fatal injury on his shoulder tendons.)

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Jayslice said:
I'd just like to say iv'e read the novel so far. 7 parts out so far. If you guys would like the link to the novel I can link it.

A user by the name of Miss Storm Caller has been translating.
If you can collect character's feats and new abilities, post them here please.

Before people ask, a One Shot: "It's a chapter that you publish to test if it's good content that people want, It's usually 50 pages long, and if it is successfully, it will turn into a weekly or monthly manga depend on how The Magazine or the author want it to be."

Jayslice said:
I'd just like to say iv'e read the novel so far. 7 parts out so far. If you guys would like the link to the novel I can link it.

A user by the name of Miss Storm Caller has been translating.
Yeah, I'd appreciate it. :)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wow. I hope it's a sequel for Kazui. Not sure I'll even watch the live action movie, so I'm not particularly interested in anything concerning it.
I really hope it isn't a next gen sequel. Kubo doesn't need to go down the Boruto route. He'd be better off supervising a light novel or manga answering various questions in Bleach instead.

A Kazui, Ichika and Nemuri sequel could explore the Shin'o Academy and how the corrupted system that Ichibei and Aizen speak off works. Not to mention that we could get feats for Ichigo's bankai and Aizen's.

We haven't touch on the Animal Realm yet, and the two cups Komamura let into Seireitei. We can dream. Lol

Indeed. I really hope for more things from Bleach.

But is there anyone that can actually challenge Ichigo and Aizen in power currently?

Perhaps Zaraki if he ever controls his full power. We haven't touch the other countries and if there are other soul socities in the world. On earth some people are gathering a fullbring army, called Neo X-cution. But Yukio was going to stop it, and we haven't explore space in soul society society either.

[Galaxy Society :3]

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wait, is Kazui attending the academy?
There's an official video on the wiki from viz, saying he is an apprentice soul eater like Ichika. Whatever soul eater means.

Back