• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

Ok, now I'm pretty interested in those novels. Does anyone know where I can find the translations and from where to start reading (I mean which novel)?

Damage3245 said:
> Grimmjow having resistance to poisons due to Askin.
Err, how did that happen?
He apparently build up resistance to it when he was trapped in the gift ball deluxe, at least that's how I remember being explained

Damage3245 said:
> Grimmjow having resistance to poisons due to Askin.
Err, how did that happen?
No idea, the revived Arrancar were filled with poisons per Mayuri's words and Luppi tried to use this to poison Grimmjow since they had a bloody fight. Grimmjow was not as affected and it was stated because of his interaction with Askin that he built a resistance.

Any Kubo sketches of Aura? also....How tf is Menias on par with Kenpachi? How tf is Giriko on par with Menias?

• Pre-Mugen Training Kenny Casually negative diffed amped Giriko.
  • Menias punch did nothing notible to a ****** up Kenny post Gremmy fight.

TheFinalOrder said:
Any Kubo sketches of Aura? also....How tf is Menias on par with Kenpachi? How tf is Giriko on par with Menias?
Giriko's amps are based on how much time he sacrifices. This large amp he received to fight Meninas was from sacrificing a tree that Tsukishima had used Book of the End on. It's pretty great synergy between them.

Meninas used a casual punch on Kenpachi and still ****** him up pretty easy with that one hit. She can further amp herself into her muscle form, but she doesn't like it.

TheFinalOrder said:
According to Kubo; she's not.

According to Norita; she is.

Well for starters she was stated to be potentially equal to Kenpachi in strength and there is also nothing that implies it's current Kenpachi after he learned about Nozarashi,as they had no information on that since its new,it's likely the comparison between the two is before he fought Unohana.The comparison between the two was never stated as a fact just simply a possibility.

"Although Meninas' power could have been judged as potentially being on par with Zaraki Kenpachi when it's a simple contest of strength, in the next instant, a 'power' that rivaled her's repelled the charred tree back into the sky."

This is all there is to it because she threw a tree,so they call her strength outrageous and compare it to the only other physical fighter like her which is Kenpachi,but this is just a random comparison not an actual fact,and even then she is only otentally compatible in a simple contest of strength and nothing else.

A Kenpachi literally at the brink of death got up and pretty much blitzed Candice,before he got wrecked by a 3 way gauntlet,so that makes it even worst if that's the one being compared..

I'm talking about a healthy Base Kenpachi as that was a casual Meninas that fought a weakened Base Kenpachi. Her amped muscle form is her peak as we are shown in the manga and told in the novel.

So we got a half-dead kenny, Pre-Muken kenny, Base, Kenny, Shikai Kenny, and Bankai Kenny . . . . hmm

I do think Snake is at least half right. Norita probably just needed to explain meninas power and just wrote down the first heavyweight he thought of. Its not meant to be taken seriously for scaling on sites like this.

We do need more Kenpachi Keys. Soul Society Arc, Arrancar Arc, Post-Timeskip, Post-Muken, Shikai and Bankai.

Such a statement though is serious for this site where we strive for accuracy and maintain consistency. We don't just ignore things we don't like. Meninas being stated to be on par with Base Kenpachi isn't far fetch at all when a casual Meninas was stronger than a weakened base Post-Muken Kenpachi.

It's like you're ignoring that Meninas has a stronger form herself.

Well, it's more Inconclusive than anything. The statements doesn't state which version of Kenpachi. We'd just be arbitrarily giving a Version of Kenpachi to the statement...I hate the vagueness...

I think scaling her to Pre-Mugen Training Kenny is more accurate. Considering Kenny no-diffed Giriko casually, I doubt his form in the book is "that" significant of a boost to put him above that version of Kenny.

TheFinalOrder said:
I think scaling her to Pre-Mugen Training Kenny is more accurate. Considering Kenny no-diffed Giriko casually, I doubt his form in the book is "that" significant of a boost to put him above that version of Kenny.
It was a huge amp, Giriko's ability is based on how much time he sacrifices for his amp. For the current one he sacrificed the lifetime of a tree that Tsukishima used Book of the End on to have nurtured since it was a seedling in the past, the way Giriko describes it, he never used the sacrificing of time portion against Kenpachi:

Despite Ginjō thinking as such, quite in contrast with his usual gentleman-like composure, Giriko seemed somewhat excited as he began to talk about his own powers.

"Ginjō san, I was mistaken. In order to truly wear the power of the gods of time on this body, it was necessary to make a clear-cut sacrificial offering of time!"

"O-okay."

"That's right, what my Time Tells No Lies governs is 'time'! To the rapidly flowing stream of time which equates to an eternity, I offered the gift of a vast expanse of time which Tsukishima dono inserted into that tree, thus entrusting a more pure form of power into this body of mine! No longer will I repeat the same mistake as before! Well now, allow me to thoroughly show you this power which I have obtained through a contract with the gods!"

It was a huge amp, Giriko's ability is based on how much time he sacrifices for his amp. For the current one he sacrificed the lifetime of a tree that Tsukishima used Book of the End on to have nurtured since it was a seedling in the past, the way Giriko describes it, he never used the sacrificing of time portion against Kenpachi:

Despite Ginjō thinking as such, quite in contrast with his usual gentleman-like composure, Giriko seemed somewhat excited as he began to talk about his own powers.

"Ginjō san, I was mistaken. In order to truly wear the power of the gods of time on this body, it was necessary to make a clear-cut sacrificial offering of time!"

"O-okay."

"That's right, what my Time Tells No Lies governs is 'time'! To the rapidly flowing stream of time which equates to an eternity, I offered the gift of a vast expanse of time which Tsukishima dono inserted into that tree, thus entrusting a more pure form of power into this body of mine! No longer will I repeat the same mistake as before! Well now, allow me to thoroughly show you this power which I have obtained through a contract with the gods!"

I get that, I guess what I'm trying to say is, how does this boost translate to a multiplier? More specifically, does this Quantifiably make Giriko stronger than FB Arc Kenpachi? Because from how I view it, say Giriko did the same thing against Kenpachi, is he Quantifiably smacking Kenny or is he going to be comparable? I don't see anything quantifiable in this regard. Tge only thing we can be sure of is tgat Giriko is stronger than when he fought Kenny and is comparable to Meninas.

Off Topic: I owe you an apology, IMade. I was cinsistently being a douche towards you and that wasn't fair.

There's no way to quantify this boost. We weren't given specifics beyond that it works via how much time he sacrifices. We know this specific boost was not used against Kenpachi per Giriko's own words of self discovery of the ability now.

However, if Giriko had this same amp against FB Arc Kenpachi, I would say that Giriko would easily smack down Kenpachi with how he's handling blows from Candice and Meninas and the comparison statement to Meninas.

We all get heated during debates, I see it that with time you learn to just go with the flow and keep yourself composed. Helps when you actually moderate a battleboard of comparable size to VS Wiki, you became jaded to heat and just act naturally. Apology accepted.

The new chapter is out.

An organ of the Soul King resides within Aura (Fullbring chick with powers similar to Gremmy). We don't know what it is, but Tokinada calls it the 'chain' of the Soul King.

We have now six things related to the Soul King:

• Yhwach a Quincy with the eyes of the Soul King.
  • Gerard the heart of the Soul King.
  • Pernida the left arm of the Soul King.
  • Mimihagi the right arm of the Soul King.
  • Aura with the 'chain' of the Soul King.
  • Rangiku with the 'claw'. (Which I assume would be the claw of the Soul King.)

If Gremmy is the brain of the Soul King, and the Hogyoku is also related to the Soul King, we would be at eight pieces of the Soul King. The perfect number to dispersed into all directions with the Godslayer Sword as describe.

>Yhwach a Quincy with the eyes of the Soul King.

Nothing said that.

Also, Aura's powers aren't like Gremmy's. Aura is just very good at manipulating souls compared to other Fullbringers. You need to stop reading Animask's words.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
>Yhwach a Quincy with the eyes of the Soul King.

Nothing said that.

Also, Aura's powers aren't like Gremmy's. Aura is just very good at manipulating souls compared to other Fullbringers. You need to stop reading Animask's words.
Nothing said that? Oh, wait. Yhwach did in the manga. I never said that he said that in the novel. However you want to look at it, he is still the only Quincy with the same eyes as the Soul King.

Aura's powers are like Gremmy's but downplay with the need to convert something into another thing, unlike that of Gremmy that can make stuff out of nowhere. Aura's powers are just the average Fullbring powers that aloud to use the soul of an object in a high up dose of next gen level.

Edit: Auto-correct deletes or changes some words.

Yhwach has eyes like the Soul King, but he does not have the actual eyes like you said.

Aura's powers are not like Gremmy's, her powers are still functioning the same as a Fullbringer's manipulation of souls. However, her power works at a cellular level with much greater effect that it appears to be warping reality with how she manipulates objects.

• Denies what I said.
  • Repeats what I said.
  • Adds extra info I decided not to post to sound more credible.
Nice debate. IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 a user with the same words as LordAizenSama.

Back