• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

The only think I want now, after all the new feats and statements that the novels gave us, it's a concrete size for LN, Seireitei, and some illusion resistance feats to go along lol. This would help a lot in Bleach debates haha.

Soldier Blue said:
Ovy7 said:
The only think I want now, after all the new feats and statements that the novels gave us, it's a concrete size for LN, Seireitei
(-_-)
...What? If we get a concrete size then people would stop arguing about the sizes...at least I hope lol.

Ovy7 said:
...What? If we get a concrete size then people would stop arguing about the sizes...at least I hope lol.
The frustrated face I put in there was regarding exactly that. If Kubo gives us exact sizes of Seireitei and Las Noches in the new art book, I will celebrate.

But it could have sketches of what the Sereitei or Las Noches or even the Silbern or the Warwhelt would have looked like before their final designs

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
They were asking for questions on Shueisha that Kubo would answer in JET, I typed in Japanese if he would tell us about Seireitei and Las Noches' size. Don't know if he'll answer, but I tried at least.
I want to give you so much kudos just for even trying.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
They were asking for questions on Shueisha that Kubo would answer in JET, I typed in Japanese if he would tell us about Seireitei and Las Noches' size. Don't know if he'll answer, but I tried at least.
If he would answer this then you are basically a hero for this side of the Bleach fandom. Hell, you are hero for even asking about it in the first place.

what horse? the seireitei? I mean just discussing novel/JET book potentially revealing a solid size,which lead to a non canon movie being the only media with a stated size,which is pretty funny.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Please stop beating the dead horse.
There is a away to scale Seireitei once and for all.

• Pixel scale Uryu.
  • Pixel scale the Wandenreich Building from Uryu.
  • Pixel scale the Seireitei & Meteor from Wandenreich building.

I was the one who brought it up and provided the scans for the staff in staff members only thread back in the day. Just making sure if people remember, since it was staff members discussion only.

So... Are we ignoring this feat? Someone has calc it before?

Bleach-7640887
Bleach-7640893bjjkkkhhj
Wahrwelt
01jkk16b

I wish there was a site-wide rule to just link pages rather than post them all in the thread...

There has been a lot in the Novels.

Meninas being as strong as Kenpachi. So many damn characters scale to Meninas.

Amped Giriko being on par with Meninas.

Candice's lightning being superior to irl lightning. So many people are reacting to it.

Ginjo and Tsukishima needing to tag team to fight Grimmjow when Tsukishima and Ginjo could fight the Quincy Girls on par.

Grimmjow having resistance to poisons due to Askin.

Luppi being severely amped to the point that in his Resurreccion he can take several hits from Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero (GRC is probably going to be calc'd at 6-C). These two are just chucking GRC at each other casually as well in their fight.

Hisgai and Urahara about to fight the new Fullbringer Aura who was described as being similar like Aizen.

Aura's control of souls is pretty amazing compared to other Fullbringers since she can do so at a cellular level. Cutting off her head did nothing since she manipulated the souls to reapply her head.

Karakura Town is huge, containing 1 million people in it.

Also, Hisagi and Shinji's Bankai are pretty much confirmed to appear and we may be getting a 4th and 5th Volume, a 3rd is confirmed.

> Grimmjow having resistance to poisons due to Askin.

Err, how did that happen?

Back