• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach -Novel - Can't Fear Your own World

No, Volume 2 is ending soon and the real fight with Aura is about to begin. I'm willing to bet that volume 2 will end with Hisagi saying Bankai. So Volume 3 will have it shown most likely.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
We do need more Kenpachi Keys. Soul Society Arc, Arrancar Arc, Post-Timeskip, Post-Muken, Shikai and Bankai.
Such a statement though is serious for this site where we strive for accuracy and maintain consistency. We don't just ignore things we don't like. Meninas being stated to be on par with Base Kenpachi isn't far fetch at all when a casual Meninas was stronger than a weakened base Post-Muken Kenpachi.

It's like you're ignoring that Meninas has a stronger form herself.
Except: you deliberately ignore things you don't like

Pixel scaling

Meninas being compared to Kenpachi, no mention of exclusively base

Aura's physical capabilities

etc

There is no pixel scaling in a novel.

Meninas was compared to Kenpachi and the only Kenpachi she's interacted with and knows about is Base Kenpachi.

Aura's physical capabilities have never been discussed. Physical skill is not physical capabilities. Also, the context of that discussion if you've ever read is about how Aura is an outlier of her race, similar to Aizen as Urahara describes to a confused Hisagi who is wondering how Aura's manipulation of souls is better than other Fullbringers. If you have context, then you'd understand.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote:
I don't think Urahara was saying Aura was as strong as Aizen. Hisagi was perplexed by how good of a Fullbringer Aura was compared to the other Fullbringers, thus Urahara gave the comparison to Aizen:

"She manipulates the soil, the water, and even the air in the atmosphere. Also the cells in her body, her blood and bones. It is normally beyond the scope of Fullbringers to manipulate brain cells or blood cells and move them as if they are alive."

Urahara looked at Hisagi, who was still frowning.

"I'll give you an analogy. Imagine a Shinigami who cannot use a zanpakuto, but has the physical skills comparable to, say, someone on the level of Aizen Sosuke. Now do you understand?"

Hisagi finally comprehended how dangerous the Fullbringer in front of them really was. Urahara, on the other hand, was thinking further ahead.

This is what you quoted from missstormcaller. Urahara does not cite her abilities are hax or OP, he references Aizen's physical skills. If you don't want her to scale to Aizen you shouldn't have quoted such.

This doesn't say that Aura is as strong as Aizen though. They are literally talking about Aura's soul manipulation and it's superiority compared to other Fullbringer's soul manipulation. Hisagi is perplexed by how good it is, this is when Urahara makes the analogy towards Aizen. Never once was the subject about strength, it's about a being's superiority compared to others in their race, just like Aizen.

I will break it down to you since you seem confused:

Imagine a Shinigami who cannot use a zanpakuto,

Imagine a Fullbringer who cannot use a Fullbring,

but has the physical skills comparable to, say, someone on the level of Aizen Sosuke.

but has the soul manipulation skills comparable to, say, someone on the level of Aura.

This discussion isn't about strength, since the start it has been entirely about Aura's superior soul manipulation compared to other Fullbringers and lack of an actual Fullbring like other Fullbringers.

Sorry you're confused. Kisuke could have said "Shinigami skills" (Kido, Zanjutsu, etc) by your mistaken interpretation. Kisuke specifically refered to "Physical" instead.

I don't see how this is heated, neither of us has insulted the other.

@Dr.Fix

Now apply the context of the discussion, it was never about physicals since the subject matter was of Aura's superior soul manipulation. Urahara never even says Aura is as physically strong as Aizen, neither power, strength or strong were said in this discussion. You are inserting a word that was never said.

Aura is notable and an enigma to Hisagi due to her superior soul manipulation, Urahara explains to Hisagi that her soul manipulation is so great compared to other Fullbringers as it works on a Cellular level. Then Urahara makes an analogy of how Aura is like Aizen in how Aizen is superior to others in his race. Never is it stated "Aura is as strong as Aizen".

So many goddamn feats in this:

- Urahara's Hado 91 is massively more powerful than a Gran Rey Cero.

- Aura turned manipulated the nitrogen in the air to form a barrier to black Hado 91, she took some damage from it, but superficial damage.

- Aura can turn intangible by manipulating herself to be gas.

- Aura turned the entire sky over Karakura Town into water, Hiyori compared it to Harribel.

- Urahara used Hado 99 and 2 of the summoned Dragons instantly destroyed all the water.

- Hado 99 absorbs Reiatsu of it's surrounding, including of what it makes contact with, this further powers Hado 99.

- Shinji's Bankai was teased, apparently it has a huge range, which explains why Shinji never used it, all his fights have been near comrades.

- Apparently it was considered to given Ichigo the Hogyoku, Urahara hushed up Aura though since Hisagi was there.

-Hisagi's Bankai training was surviving against an onslaught from Kensei and Mashiro.

This Aura sounds crazy OP, IMO. Also:

"- Aura turned the entire sky over Karakura Town into water, Hiyori compared it to Harribel.

- Urahara used Hado 99 and 2 of the summoned Dragons instantly destroyed all the water."

I'm just taking a wild guess, but this feat is probably a lot stronger than what FB Bankai Ichigo did in the FB Arc (ie. dispersing the rain storm).

Ovy7 said:
This Aura sounds crazy OP, IMO. Also:
"- Aura turned the entire sky over Karakura Town into water, Hiyori compared it to Harribel.

- Urahara used Hado 99 and 2 of the summoned Dragons instantly destroyed all the water."

I'm just taking a wild guess, but this feat is probably a lot stronger than what FB Bankai Ichigo did in the FB Arc (ie. dispersing the rain storm).
Problem with this is that, by it being a novel, there are certain aspects we can't judge. So for instance, if this was a manga, we can judge how much water was created (The Volume). Unless they describe it really good or just state how much is there, the feat is unquantifiable without assumptions.

Reading it over I realized Aura also made damn lava of comparable size to the water as well.

Hisagi, engrossed in their conversation, had not noticed the first droplets of water. He wanted to help Urahara, but he knew that he would not be of much use. However, he did not let such thoughts get him down. He was prepared. But the, suddenly...

Aura had transformed the surrounding air! She had reconstructed the atmosphere all at once. Instead of the grey sky, there was now grey water. The sky above Karakura had been turned into an 'ocean'. The two shinigami looked up to see this extraordinary sight and screamed unexpectedly.

"Shino-san! We'll drown if that water comes down! Let's get away!"

"How is it just present there, covering up the sky?"

The 'sea' eventually passed through undulation with directive and finally appeared to become 'a big river' that flowed across the sky. Upon clapping eyes on this overwhelming scene that was both beautiful and fearsome, Hiyori raised her voice.

"It's like that Espada's ability! And you two, stop yelling! He'll do something about it!"

That Gran Rey Cero calc really needs to hurry up now.
That's fairly simple. Someone just needs to pixel scale the column grimmjow destroyed, apply the correct destruction value, then multiply by five. From that we can at least assertain the upper limit of GRC.

That doesn't make sense. GRC has nothing to do with the column that Grimmjow's dart destroyed.

GRC's only statement of power was from the databook and it has no DC feat in the manga since Ichigo's Hollowfication flux of Reiatsu nulled it.

. .. Ichigo's Hollowfication flux of Reiatsu nulled it.
Yes, Hollow Ichigo>GRC. Hollow Ichigo was damaged more by the five missles. Its an extremely straight forward upper limit for GRC from the canon. That said, this thread is about Norita's novel so I won't derail the thread with GRC talk further. I advise others to stay on point as well.

That's a feat for the darts, they hit harder than GRC which is stated to be able to destroy Las Noches as it is superior to a regular Cero.

But you can stop discussing if you wish.

Aura also said that Urahara seal put in Aizen was a bluff and wouldn't had work. Don't know what to make of this.

P.S.

Western Dragons were mentioned and compare to Kido Dragons which are different.

Anyone notice GRC were called a RAY OF LIGHT...twice.

Also they stated that before ANYTHING existed there was pure NOTHINGNESS, and the shinigami made all the realms and the very concept of Life and Death...

So Yhwachs claims of returning the realms to nothingness holds true. Amd if nothing exosted before the ahinigami made then this proves they created our universe, as Bleach is set in modern times...so I hate to hurt feelings but we have Universal+ feats in Bleach.

Early parts of the Dear Your Own World novel states this and making the soul king to balance cw the realms was Soul Society's original sin. They went on to explain how everything came into existence, stating it was NOTHINGNESS and the shinigami created the realms then the soul king to balance it.

Unless we forget Human History and discovers everything is due to the shinigami making the realms...if nothing existed before they created it then by default doesn't the universe we live in count as a shinigami creation?

Bleach was originally set in real world 2004. By this timw weve diacovered how many planets, galaxies, etc? Thus returning everything to nothingness would in fact destroy everything that didnt exist beforw the nothingness was filled with the realms?

Also a Ray of Light is LS, thus Luppi and Grimmjow(reacted to a GRC from his bli d spot and fired his own to nullify it) thus giving Grimmjow SOL-FTL reavtions amd attacks.

@Dangai Ichigo

I'll ask the same question here for everyone. What discredits an origin story about the creation of Bleachs most.impoetant realms and the existence of everything? I'd like to discuss this with everyone so we can get a clear u understand of what was stated.

If the novel says there was NOTHINGNESS then the Shinigami made the realms doesn't this include every observable thing humanity has discovered

What else could the word "nothingness" indicate? LordStarGazer you should wait until the sin and history are fully revealed before saying such things.Although it is true the Soul King was created to main the 3 new worlds now considering the old one was just 1 place devoid of the concept of death.

It's been all but super detailed about the sin. Aiden even asked if they saw the original sin, right after they saw the SK...the very site that made Tia sympathize wirh Aizen...and the pieces of that said sin have caused trouble. What they did to create the SK was horrid, probably the same type of betrayal they were gonna hit Ichigo with. Aizen even calls it a THING...like it shouldnt exist.

And i agree Mr. Killed by Younger Crippled brother...I just wanted to bring uo the possiblity that is quite apparent. A group or person made the realms from Nothingness, its stated, one of them being our's and basically the very history we might know from before humans even existed, but we will have to see whom or who made these realms and everything in between. The SK seems like a good pick.

Check it....

We already have a brain that can think of anything, it theories are true. Like.turning Bones to cookies(Just to prove how absurd it can get by literally turning you into a One Piece character).

A void(guess void doesn't mean literally void they may say((Sure.)) If Fullbringers can put a whole Valley of Screams in a Box, then put it on video game train tracks and rode it like a elevator(Yes. They rode a whole dimension like a casual Uber. Didn't even tip.), then I can believe Gremmy own void or even more powerful characters or group of could indeed create several realms, mirroring each other and the forming the concept of life and death...crapping on just about every religion known to man. Yhwach even bares the name of Jesus, even stated he was called MANY names before....Son of God sent to Earth to heal wounds with a touch..sounds familiar to me.

Then we have A heart that never goes out but grows stronger instead. Nor can you stop the 'restoring and empowering by negation. So how do you stop that. Split it into several pieces and seal it...sounds familiar, think it happened in Naruto too...

A arm to govern stagnation. Saved Ukitake's aids since the Academt was founded and maybe before and would have allowed Itachi to solo Naruto.

A arm to govern evolution. I mean...Pern got medicine based haxed out but he/it literally stole powers and abilities, even intelligence and battle sense from what's around. Even extending its reach into inanimate objects to bend and twist at will. When split it multiples into a hive mind. Combined with Mimihagi and Gerald...name me a way to stop a character with those powers.

A claw that ????? Continues to solidify Bleach has having the best Waifus Jump has ever seen.

And a chain that through feats seems to let Aura just about manipualte reality to some extent, by call on just about anything. (I'd date say her fullbring is in fact everything. The atoms all around her, her very cells, Oceans in the sky, turning onesself to gas, beheadings not working cause reasons, and turning glass to sand. Sitting in the basement gave Aura that galaxy brain...she's 'linked' to everything, like a chain or even to restrict or bind, all these powers seem to add up and highlight each other.

Making of a God tier character able to do just about anything to me, even able to aid in the creation of realms. I hope this is explained in.more dwtail but I do also hope we can.look at this without going: no way Bleach can be that strong. Cause Soul King looking hella broke right now. How do you even seal someone with that crap, or did each part act on it's own after the SK was sealed for the first time and his limbs taken. And where are.my boy's ankles? Seriously!?

So we got a part of ankles missing as well...i don't know but they aren't there, look at every soul king sighting. No feet. Looks like numbs like his arms

As for the GRC being described as a ray of light, twice. What do we think about that? It wouldnt be enough for me to even ask or look into but multiple statements is something to at least consider. Also consider it's from amped characters

Lets not forget that Gremmy CASUALLY made his own dimension. If the brain of the king comes to be true it wouldnt be to out there to considwr SK being able to do much more...considering his 'corpse' is sealed and used as a battery to maintain reality itself, as well as both Urahara and Rukia stated that unbalance=Universe Breaker.

@LSG

Gremmy didn't reate his own dimension:

0578-005
0578-006
He created a portal to outspace. (It proved the Bleach Universe is "Universal" in size, but that's it. As far as the "Universal tier" characters you are trying to push, I disagree.
  • First and for most, this isn't a visual medium. So, being stated to have created the universe doesn't make you universal unless the "How" is described in great detail or shown, which it is not.
  • About the GRC being stated to be a ray of light, it's called Hollow's King Light or something to that effect iirc, but it's not "Light" or LS. It's Reiatsu or Reishi (Whichever is applicable, idk).
Must I remind you that Gin's Sword extends faster? And this is what's said (Picture Below)?

0400-015
Whether Gin's Bankai is a lot Faster or Slower than Mach 500, A Stronger Ichigo than what fought Grimmjow and reacted to it, is struggling against it. It pretty much kills any "LS" or "FTL" arguments dealing with GRC.

Actually Mach 500 Gin contradicts a lot of other feats and it can actually be passed off as Gin not knowing his own speed and he thinking that he's actually Mach 500 but in reality he's on another speed

And Ichigo is the same thing, he doesn't know his own speed

Back