• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- Mimihagi someone found a timeframe

So you're telling me that Ichigo is massivly hypersonic+

and mimihagi is mach 2,754,000 which is 3 times FTL?

TripleX6 said:
So you're telling me that Ichigo is massivly hypersonic+
and mimihagi is mach 2,754,000 which is 3 times FTL?
The timeframe is there. No matter how you calc it is the same result. The manga scans have the timeframe in the "clocks", which result in that. Have a thought here .

Well, only if he can truly use the same speed as Mimihagi. Anyway, I will highlight this, and see what the other staff members think?

have problems with this

quote:

"ichigo easily fodderized the hell out of candice and her lightning so it's safe to put him atleast at lightning speed aka mach 180

180 x 15,300 = mach 2,754,000 which is ~3 times FTL"

quote end

if we start to scale characters speed while using another characters speed as a scalable result we get incredible inflated results

for example: galan who got calced at low mhs+ will suddenly be 50 times FTL since we use merlins MHS (mach277) as reference point

that way of stacking up calced results is wrong

i havent read through the rest of it since that sentence catched my eyes and was an immediate "no"

RavenSupreme said:
have problems with this

quote:

"ichigo easily fodderized the hell out of candice and her lightning so it's safe to put him atleast at lightning speed aka mach 180

180 x 15,300 = mach 2,754,000 which is ~3 times FTL"

quote end

if we start to scale characters speed while using another characters speed as a scalable result we get incredible inflated results

for example: galan who got calced at low mhs+ will suddenly be 50 times FTL since we use merlins MHS (mach277) as reference point

that way of stacking up calced results is wrong

i havent read through the rest of it since that sentence catched my eyes and was an immediate "no"
So, the Raikage lighting speed blitz by Naruto counts? and for Bleach it isn't? How is that fair? They also calc the distance Ichigo took to arrive.

Forget Ichigo right now we are talking about the Soul King's right hand...his important hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think that RavenSupreme seems to make sense.

Also, TripleX6, if you are going to stay in this wiki, you will have to stop being vulgar.

Antvasima said:
Also, TripleX6, if you are going to stay in this wiki, you will have to stop being vulgar.
What?, it was some light innuendo, it's not like the kids come into this part of the website anyway and your staff told me once that kids shouldnt even come on here.

Antvasima said:
When is done in Naruto is fine. When is done in Bleach. No is a NLF. o_O

Giving the timeframe by the clocks, can we just use his speed. We only need the timeframe. He took 9 hours and 15 minutes. When he should have arrive in a week.

H016fdfd

@TripleX6 Please read the front page rules. We are trying to keep this site as clean as possible.

@HMV Well, I think that it seems unreasonable to assume that a character is 50x swifter just because it can blitz somebody, regardless whether it is a Naruto or Bleach character.

I'd rather wait for the calc group to give word before I give any input.

i still dont get the naruto reference

has there been a calc which uses a step like " "raikage has mach X reactions which we now use to stack another characters speed who blitzed him" ?

in fact: thats what we call: a blitz trope.

and nothing worth value for a serious calc

I personally don't remember anything of the sort.

RavenSupreme said:
i still dont get the naruto reference
has there been a calc which uses a step like " "raikage has mach X reactions which we now use to stack another characters speed who blitzed him" ?

in fact: thats what we call: a blitz trope.

and nothing worth value for a serious calc
Naruto Juubi mode was scale for evading lighting from the Raikage. So, why can't Ichigo be scale for evading lighting from Candice? Both lighting's are made of Energy and they are not natural. The mach use in that calc isn't wrong since the databook also backup Ichigo been lighting speed.

evading lightning to get a characters speed is one thing (though i have no idea about the calc in question)

using the result from said reference to stack another persons speed is however wrong and called "calc-stacking"

->

Dan is calced at mach 3 Sue responded to Dan from 4 feet, now Sue is mach 4.5 Chris ran twice as fast as Sue so now he is mach 9 Frank blitzed Chris from 20 feet away, now he is mach 15 etc, etc, etc

RavenSupreme said:
evading lightning to get a characters speed is one thing (though i have no idea about the calc in question)
using the result from said reference to stack another persons speed is however wrong and called "calc-stacking"

->

Dan is calced at mach 3 Sue responded to Dan from 4 feet, now Sue is mach 4.5 Chris ran twice as fast as Sue so now he is mach 9 Frank blitzed Chris from 20 feet away, now he is mach 15 etc, etc, etc
That's how DBZ charater's are scale here. And you thought i didn't notice. Ichigo is above mach lighting. So, is fine to use the mach.

i thought you didnt notice what?

its not "fine to use the mach"

calc-stacking results which originated from 2 different characters (candice and ichigo) to get a third characters speed is simply what i described and not applicable

RavenSupreme said:
i thought you didnt notice what?
its not "fine to use the mach"

calc-stacking results which originated from 2 different characters (candice and ichigo) to get a third characters speed is simply what i described and not applicable
Ok. Then lets use Ichigo real speed. It will just result in a higher number. We don't need to use the mach you are right. We just need the timeframe to calc Mimihagi speed.

it looks like people just don't want to have bleach at light speed even if there prove.

its funny all it take in a show like dbz is for some one to say its light speed for people to put it at that speed. but in bleach even if there prove you wont put it at that speed. some think telling me if this was in dbz every one would go hell yes it light speed just look at the prove but because its bleach its a no.

the way I see it is if theres prove that's it. what you want kubo to go out and shout every one yes bleach is light speed lol.

Can't you do the calc without calc stacking? The Databooks say Ichigo is lightning speed, this is supported by his fight with candice. So that should work instead of the calc, right?

They don't even need that mach speed. Ichigo speed is shown by the timeframe of the "clocks". He arrived in 9 hours and 15 minutes. When he should have taken a week to do so.

the second thing i like to point out is the "assumed" timeframe of 5 seconds

thats another thing usually not applicable in calculations. we use 30-60 seconds for it if not other stated

so we have 2 things now

-> assumed timeframe

> calc stacking

sorry...thats not looking all too good tbh

Using Lighting Speed: 180 x 15,300 = mach 2,754,000 which is ~3 times FTL

Using Ichigo's Speed: 526 x 15,300 = mach 8,047,800

Anyone can do this. -.-

Darkness552 said:
oh yeah that is something else i wanted to point out is the assumed time frame of 5 seconds
So, then Yhwach is faster than Mimihagi? How many seconds are that? When Mimihagi already got absorbed and Yhwach sent out his death beam and it already reached seireitei all while urahara was still looking up so i think 5 seconds is a good estimation for reaching the soul palace

Bleach-5566889

Next page:

Bleach-5566891erere

How many seconds do you think someone takes to look up? or Ukitake is faster than Mimihagi too?

Don't get how the balck veil thing relates to mimhagi' speed.

But anyway the original calc uses 20 minutes, which makes no sense given the context, the rest of the numbers like the distance is fine.

it can be anything from a quick glance to a long lost stare into the nothingness

since we cant accurately determine it, we use the standard 30-60 seconds

which, may i note - also have been uset to re-calc the dragons speed feat for fairy tail despite igneel was kneeling over acnologia during the feat and people argue he did not suddenly just sits 30/60 seconds on top of his opponent in a death battle

(cant belive i defend a FT calc...)

thats just how undetermined feats go.

use 30/60 seconds

remove calcstacking

well thats basically re-creating the complete feat new actually

Back