• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- Mimihagi someone found a timeframe

that's all true kisake was looking for about 5 seconds to a 1 min. like its mad to think it would take 20 min to look up

Krysis0 said:
Don't get how the balck veil thing relates to mimhagi' speed.

But anyway the original calc uses 20 minutes, which makes no sense given the context, the rest of the numbers like the distance is fine.
The Black Veil was launched with Mimihagi's powers after Yhwach absorb it. So, did his speed multiply?

1wrwwr
2wwfrffr
B016
B017

We even see the eye of Mimihagi covering seireitei. You should so add this power to Yhwach. Mimihagi heals but it also takes organs as a tribute.
U004-005

RavenSupreme said:
what result you get with 1 min?
Using the Old calc distance.

5968589760/1200=4973824.8 M/s, Mach 14616.43+, or Sub-Relativistic. (0.0166c)

5968589760/60=99476496 M/s, Mach 292328.59

Krysis0 said:
what's to say that was yhwach's power and mimihagi's power?
Because he did it after absorbing Mimihagi and Mimihagi's eye was covering the sereitei. Later a hand with Soul King's power also try to attack Aizen and the hand belongs to the soul king in the first place.
R009

using the 33,264,000m distance

and a 60 second timeframe

33,264,000 / 60 = 554400 m/s

'-> mach '1630.5882352941

i used the distance the user in the linked calc used

then changed the timeframe from 5 to 60 seconds

which resulted in a mhs+ speed

RavenSupreme said:
i used the distance the user in the linked calc used
then changed the timeframe from 5 to 60 seconds

which resulted in a mhs+ speed
Something is wrong with this calc. Let me checked. Because:

Ichigo took 9 hours and 15 minutes to arrive.

Mimihagi took 60 seconds.

How is Mimihagi slower than Ichigo?

the ichigo calc got used with

a) the mach 29 shunpo speed

b) a different distance

c) it still came out at triple digit mach compared to quad digit mach from this

Ichigo took 76,500 seconds

Mimihagi took 60 seconds

Ichigo's Vs Battle Wiki Official Mach 526.7

76,500x60=4,590,00
This is how many times faster Mimihagi is from Ichigo's speed.

60 x 4,590,00= 27,540,000 m/s, Mach 80930.97 Mimihagi Speed. According to OBD wiki that's: That's between High Sub-Relativistic and low Relativistic.

I got Mach 290,018, using 60 seconds, and the accepted distance (in the vswiki) between the Soul Palace and Seireitei.

JoJoFanboy666 said:
I got Mach 290,018, using 60 seconds, and the accepted distance (in the vswiki) between the Soul Palace and Seireitei.
From where? Where is the calc? Check mine above. That's using 1 minute timeframe and the speed.

HokageMangaVox said:
JoJoFanboy666 said:
From where? Where is the calc? Check mine above. That's using 1 minute timeframe and the speed.
The accepted speed calc for mimihagi is

20 minutes = 1200 seconds

5968589760/1200=4973824.8 M/s, Mach 14616.43+, or Sub-Relativistic. (0.0166c).

So instead I used 60 Seconds

5968589760/60=99476496 M/s or Mach 290018

JoJoFanboy666 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
JoJoFanboy666 said:
The accepted speed calc for mimihagi is
20 minutes = 1200 seconds

5968589760/1200=4973824.8 M/s, Mach 14616.43+, or Sub-Relativistic. (0.0166c).

So instead I used 60 Seconds

5968589760/60=99476496 M/s or Mach 290018
But you're using the "old" distance. We weren't. I get it now. We were using the new distance from the page.

I really don't care. But it could be flight speed vs reactions in this case in a similar case to here. Just because he can move at that speed doesn't mean he can fight at it, and we haven't seen anything of the sort happen. Unlike characters who have shown the ability to move at and react to that speed in other verses.

Davy0 said:
I really don't care. But it could be flight speed vs reactions in this case in a similar case to here. Just because he can move at that speed doesn't mean he can fight at it, and we haven't seen anything of the sort happen. Unlike characters who have shown the ability to move at and react to that speed in other verses.
That's true. Would this count as a reaction for Yhwach?
1wrwwr.jpg

Pikachu942 said:
So we're giving this high sub-relativistic to low relativistic from what it looks like?
That's using their distance of Soul Palace to Seireitei. Using the accepted distance here, and the new time frame it would be solid Relativistic (Mach 290,018).

Ah OK, that's pretty good for Bleach, nice upgrade for them. Mach 290k is nothing to scoff at, they could probably beat Saiyan Saga DBZ now with that speed and their hax.

It hasn't even been accepted yet, that's why we're waiting for OUR calculators to look it over. Even if it does get accepted, only God Tiers, hell the Soul King has shown no fighting abilities either, etc, etc.

yhwach kind of did. when mimihgi attach yhwach. yhwach was so fast he stop him. so if minihgi was moving at mach 290k. yhwach must be the same or faster to stop him. so not much but its some think.

Since our calculators and staff are busy at the moment, I am locking this thread in the meantime, to give them the chance to give input at their own pace. They can re-open the thread themselves at that point.

You know seeing as how this is going to take a long bit for me to keep going through all this, i'm just going to say that i'd rather wait for the calculation team(DT, KKa, etc.) before i give my input.

well, first i don't buy the 33000000 meter distance theory, it is to flat out ignore contants of a measurable uncontradicted statment. second, i didn't under stand how they got 60 second time frame, if somone could explain it to me again it would be nice.

Illuminati478 said:
well, first i don't buy the 33000000 meter distance theory, it is to flat out ignore contants of a measurable uncontradicted statment. second, i didn't under stand how they got 60 second time frame, if somone could explain it to me again it would be nice.
This timeframe:

Bleach-5566889

Next Page:

Bleach-5566891erere

How many seconds do someone takes to look up? or Ukitake has faster reactions than Mimihagi?

so a minute is an estimation then? are you sure its the next page, didn't Mimihagi reach the royal realm before yhwach shot his attack.

Illuminati478 said:
so a minute is an estimation then? are you sure its the next page, didn't Mimihagi reach the royal realm before yhwach shot his attack.
but was the original time frame not an estimate too?

Illuminati478 said:
Yes. His attack was launched with Mimihagi's powers after absorbing him. So, Yhwach got a boost in speed. Bleach likes to show us what's happening in both sides at the same time. Meaning the 20 minute timeframe is a no, no.

Here link: http://********.me/manga/bleach/v68/c621/5.html

"but was the original time frame not an estimate too?"

obviously it was, but since we had no evidence to support a short term process, we had to take a reasonable assumption, one is neither to short or to long.

"Yes. His attack was launched with Mimihagi's powers after absorbing him. So, Yhwach got a boost in speed. Bleach likes to show us what's happening in both sides at the same time. Meaning the 20 minute timeframe is a no, no."

if you can convince other clac group members with that argumant that i won't stand against it.

I'm just saying before mimihagi went up yhwach was fighting ichigo and co when he was set in a string trap, and when mimihagi reached the palace yhwach was still in that trap with exactly the same posture. I mean if it was a difficult trap to get out of it would make sense for a high time frame, but the trap broke when yhwach began speaking, so I just can't picture yhwach standing there for 20 minutes in a trap which he can easily get out of...

Back