• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach- Mimihagi someone found a timeframe

havent we done this before?

crossing distance X in period of time Y resulting in speed Z is not that hard isnt it?

RavenSupreme said:
havent we done this before?
crossing distance X in period of time Y resulting in speed Z is not that hard isnt it?
It doesn't matter. They need to check this out and approve it.

RavenSupreme said:
meh. so we wait again

at least that 5 second 3 times FTL argument is off the table
what time frame do u think should be used? Current one is assumed to be 20 mins

RavenSupreme said:
meh. so we wait again

at least that 5 second 3 times FTL argument is off the table
It shouldn't be but according to the 30/60 seconds time frame acceptable here we can't do anything about it. So, the new timeframe could be either 30/60 seconds. Both can be used for a lower/higher end.

the 20 minutes are maybe a little too much. but the 60 seconds are the absolute high end. im pretty sure the calc group will settle for stuff like

low end: 5 minutes

high end: 60 seconds

which is reasonable

lets wait and see

Distance use in the 20 minutes timeframe: 5968589760

Low end: 5 minutes= 300 seconds.

5968589760/300=19895299.2 m/s, 58465.72 Mach or Mid Sub-Relativistic a little slower than Astro Boy's casual flight speed: Mach 58,785.15 - 0.13c (Astro Boy 2003) according to the OBD Wiki.

Hig end: 1 minute= 60 seconds.

5968589760/60=99476496 m/s, 292328.59 Mach or Low Relativistic above -10% c (Mach 88,099.12) according to the OBD Wiki.

Fireboy2000 said:
are you saying to the OBD WIKI yhwach and mimihagi are mach 88,099.12
No. May i ask. What's your natal language? Maybe i'll translate it for you and post it in your page. I can't understand what you are saying most of the time.

OBD Lowest Relativistic is 88,099.12

Using a 1 minute time frame we get 292,328.59 above.

As a recently mentioned in the naruto discussion, if no timeframe is made quantifiable the timeframe has to be choosen so low that one really can not complain.

Given that, I would take 5 minutes and the distance we already know.

To that I would wonder if we should really scale it to yhwach or anyone else. Mimihagis movement method is other than the rest. In the first place its body is more like a fluid or a shadow and there wasn´t really all that much of an agile fight between yhwach and Mimihagi either, so I would really keep it just to mimihagi. That is at least my opinion.

but when yhwach shot them black monsters down they got down there like in a minute. so if that's how fast yhwach attack is he must be just as fast.

I agree with DontTalk that this seems unreliable, and that maybe we should not have scaled it to Yhwach in the first place. Mimihagi does not remotely move the same way as a human body would.

Antvasima said:
I agree with DontTalk that this seems unreliable, and that maybe we should not have scaled it to Yhwach in the first place. Mimihagi does not remotely move the same way as a human body would.
That is also a thing...

Antvasima said:
1wrwwr
How did Yhwach reacted to him them?

Flamingo in One Piece is Light-Speed, base on a stament. Here there's a feat + a calc. But no let say he isn't. I thought feats>>>staments. The timeframe is there. You can even calc the timeframe base on the clocks. Explain.

Antvasima said:
Agreed, i felt like bringing that up for a while, but never got around to it.

Yhwah also fired a black beam towards seireitei and it only took one panel on the next page. If Mimihagi timeframe is keep the same, then Yhwach speed got an upgrade since he is faster. Explain.

Mimihagi getting absorb from their perpective:
Bleach-5566889.jpg

Black Beam:
B017.jpg

Black Beam reaching Seireitei in the next panel of their reaction after Yhwach absorb Mimihagi:
Bleach-5566891erere.jpg

Davy0 said:
I miss Schutaloo...
Hey don't fell down, Davy0(sry, i didn't know which word to go for on this). Besides, Tom told me he'll be free after the 7th of Monday, so we'll be seeing him again soon. :)

Kizaru reacts to a being made of light and he is suddenly Light-speed? No reason at all. Just that. Yhwach reacts to Mimihagi and "there is an upgrade in hand by the way" but he is getting downgraded? -.- That's just...I can't find the words to this.

That's not why Kizaru is light speed. He's lightspeed because he changes into genuine light and bounces from surface to surface like a mirror. When someone uses haki and punches him out of that form, THAT's WHEN they get at least relativistic statistical speed. But no one has done that yet.

Davy0 said:
That's not why Kizaru is light speed. He's lightspeed because he changes into genuine light and bounces from surface to surface like a mirror. When someone uses haki and punches him out of that form, THAT's WHEN they get at least relativistic statistical speed. But no one has done that yet.
Yhwach can send an attack at relativistic speed but he doesn't have the body speed to match it? How does that work if his hand is slower than the beam? When he had the reaction to counter Mimihagi before absorbing him? (His future sight does not work on mimihagi. He didn't saw the future.) He reacted to him.

Dont Talk just said the calc didn't work. I'm inclined to believe him more so than you if he's right or wrong on it. If his peers say that he's right as well. There's not much I can do.

Davy0 said:
Dont Talk just said the calc didn't work. I'm inclined to believe him more so than you if he's right or wrong on it. If his peers say that he's right as well. There's not much I can do.
The calc is not wrong. The timeframe is 1 minute or it could be less than that, given the one panel shot. That's the speed. (Using your formula or is your formula wrong too?) So, many questions. Yet, not a single answer. If you don't want to upgrade him that is another story.

But explain this:

Yhwach had the reaction to counter Mimihagi before absorbing him.(His future sight does not work on mimihagi. He didn't saw the future.) He reacted to him.

1wrwwr.jpg

Davy0 said:
I keep saying I don't care, but you don't seem to get that.
You care enough to come here and state your opinion. If you really didn't care for the updgrade you wouldn't be here.

No. I came here about the calc, I could care less about Clorox, the only problem is a lot of people that like the verse like to run wild and think that everyone has a chip on their shoulder over Bleach. When generally, it's because they either didn't get the right information, misinterpret what characters can do, or and wait for it... are fanboying over their characters not being held at the highest altar. I came for the calc, and now that that's done and it isn't accepted, I don't care.

so noticing some changes to the Yhwach Profile theres some things that need to be fixed.

-if hes sub rel because he reacted and blocked mimihagis attack, that would go under his true power form, not the soul king absorbed, which should probably just be put at unknown, or something.

and reading up,if i read this correctly, DontTalk suggests a timeframe of 5 minutes, so are we going to use that instead of the previous 20 minutes?

I don't know what the correct timeframe is, but I agree that reacting to Mimihagi is a valid speed feat.

@LordAizenSama If you wish to modify Yhwach, I can unlock the profile for a little while. Just leave me a message on my wall when you are done.

did he even need to react to mimihagi to get the speed?

Before yhwach aborbs mimihagi he says:

Yhwach´╝ÜÒâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗µ£¬µØÑÒü»ÞªïÚÇÜÒüøÒüªÒéé …You can see the future

Yhwach´╝ÜÕèøÒü«ÕÀ«Òü»ÞªïÚÇÜÒüøÒü¼Òüï
Yet you cannot see the difference in our power?

Yhwach´╝ÜÞ▓┤µºÿÒü»
I am now

Yhwach´╝Üõ╗èÒü«þºüÒü½ÚüÑÒüïÒü½ÕèúÒéï
Far stronger than you

Yhwach´╝ÜÒâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗ÕÅ│ÞàòÒéê
…Right Arm

Yhwach´╝ÜÒüØÒü«ÕèøÞ▓░ÒüäÕÅùÒüæÒéïÒü×´╝ü
I shall take your power for myself!

yhwach>mimihagi in terms of power is what's pretty much established above.

Power is a vague term however, but in the fight with ichibei we have clear indication that power makes up all of the characters physical stats, like speed.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/606/13

http://www.**********.com/bleach/606/14

and after yhwach returns the missing half of his power he is once again able to fight on par with ichibei (as in not get bltized, as perviously right after half his power was taken he could not react to ichibei knocking him back or slicing him again (as seen with his shocked expression)).

We also have the lille tagging nimiya part after recieving a power up too, something which he was unable to do since he got blizted (well all of them).

Back