• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not literal, what they mean by that is the history of the soul society would've been meaningless/forgotten. Not necessarily meaning anyone has 4d ap and was physically destroying time.
Read the full scan 😑. Its clearly states all three realms would have gone and a new universe would have came to exist. Also a new space time with its own timeline. We already seen what Dangai can do. Again cleaner was created by Soul King which messes with timeline.

Not exactly, it's the wiki standard not me
It says to be low 2C you need to destroy the timeline across past and future
Really? Can you post a link to where this was accepted because it just says Space and Time on the Tiering System page iirc. Nothing about needing evidence that they need to effect every point in time.

what the heck is going on here
I have no idea.

Destruction of past, present and future has always been a thing. I don't know if it was changed

By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.

This is from Ultima earlier this year
This apparently

Really? Can you post a link to where this was accepted because it just says Space and Time on the Tiering System page iirc. Nothing about needing evidence that they need to affect every point in time.
Let me post what ultima said
By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.
This is the standard, so basically yhwach and bleach God tiers do not qualify as there was no proof he was destroying it across the past and future
The soul king separated the original universe into 3 different worlds, yhwach was undoing that

So

The main argument for Pain is that it was never stated that Yh was going to destroy the past, present, and future which means his feat is only a 3A or maybe high 3A.

The main arguments from the opposition team are, 1) Garganta is Dangai is 4-D as well as Garganta so destroying them will make Yh low 2C immediately. 2)Reio did the tier 2 feat originally and Yh was going to undo that feat.

Any other thing I forgot? correct me if so...

So far Kingtempest agreed with the OP because it's not stated that Yh was going to destroy past, present, and future if I'm not mistaken
LordGriffin agreed with tier 2 Yh based on the fact that Yh was going to undo the feat that Reio made

Right? feel free to correct me if there is anything wrong here

So

The main argument for Pain is that it was never stated that Yh was going to destroy the past, present, and future which means his feat is only a 3A or maybe high 3A.

The main arguments from the opposition team are, 1) Garganta is Dangai is 4-D as well as Garganta so destroying them will make Yh low 2C immediately. 2)Reio did the tier 2 feat originally and Yh was going to undo that feat.

So far Kingtempest agreed with the OP because it's not stated that Yh was going to destroy past, present, and future if I'm not mistaken
LordGriffin agreed with tier 2 Yh based on the fact that Yh was going to undo the feat that Reio made

correct so far

Also you said about 3D character having a hax that could affect a 1A being, give me one example of someone like that, because even a hyoerversal being would see a 3D being as fictional despite the amount of hax they have and a 3D being affecting an outerversal character is out of question
Currently, umineko characters have 1A+ hax. Shinza characters have 1B hax. There are likely other examples

I'm sure I already said he separated the OG universe into three, yhwach was undoing that
And Yhwach’s whole goal was to destroy and fuse the tier 2 constructs SK made back into their original form. It doesn’t matter if the destruction doesn’t qualify, he was going to fuse universal space-times together.

So

One correction pain thinks Dangai connects all three realms. Which is incorrect.

And Yhwach’s whole goal was to destroy and fuse the tier 2 constructs SK made back into their original form. It doesn’t matter if the destruction doesn’t qualify, he was going to fuse universal space-times together.
which is affecting space-time as per requirement's for L2C

He was merging the three realms which has seperate space time.

Remember soul king created Dangai and cleaner too. It even messed with timeline. Yhwach had full power of soul king at the end.
If Soul King had the power to create
4 different space time continuum and a cleaner which messes with time. Are you saying Yhwach didn't had the power to do the same. Yhwach was returning everything back to primordial soup. Its clear he was creating a new timeline by destroying the past.
Isshin stated Ichigo team arrived in SS 7 days before they departed from WoL only because of Urahara technologies, otherwise they would have send back from 100 years and they would have died due to the speed of the "instant" time dilation. Its pretty clear Cleaner affects timeline. Cleaner is created by Soul king.

I ment it should be on the actual Tiering System page under the description of Low 2-C.

Also, can you point out directly where it says what your suggesting on this page?
this is the only thing i found talking bout L2C

"This structure can then be generalized to any amounts of dimensions, and is also the reason destroying a spacetime continuum is a greater feat than destroying only the contents of the physical universe (Low 2-C, rather than 3-A or High 3-A). So, for example, a spacetime continuum comprising two temporal dimensions (Instead of just one) would have an additional time direction whose "snapshots" correspond to the whole of a 4-dimensional spacetime, and so on and so forth."

I ment it should be on the actual Tiering System page under the description of Low 2-C.

Also, can you point out directly where it says what your suggesting on this page?
Maybe this

Q: How do temporal dimensions impact on tiering?

A: The relationship between the spatial dimensions of a universe and the additional temporal dimension(s) may be visualized as something akin to the frames of a movie placed side-by-side. Basically, the time-like direction may be thought of as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the whole universe at any given moment, with the set of all such events comprising the totality of spacetime.

This structure can then be generalized to any amounts of dimensions, and is also the reason destroying a spacetime continuum is a greater feat than destroying only the contents of the physical universe (Low 2-C, rather than 3-A or High 3-A). So, for example, a spacetime continuum comprising two temporal dimensions (Instead of just one) would have an additional time direction whose "snapshots" correspond to the whole of a 4-dimensional spacetime, and so on and so forth.

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

Destruction of past, present, and future in it's entirety is not really present here.

The definition of a space-time continuum is the past, present, and future of a space.

It's definitely here, yall just don't know what a space-time continuum is

yea, the fact SK created every universe, garganta and the dangai which its literally separated with his own space-time does not change
Separating a universe into 3 is not a low 2C feat
And again even if you create a planet sized space, it is a space time created that does not make you low 2c, as literally any dimension or universe that time flows is a space time, the question can you affect the past and future or the time aspect of the said construct?
Or where is the feat they were affecting the said time aspect?
which is affecting space-time as per requirement's for L2C
No that's not the requirement at this point it shows you guys don't even understand the tiering system.it just "muah my fav characters are about to be downgraded"
Garganta is Dangai is 4-D
Not 4D and never will be 4D unless other things feats or statement comes in the future works but with what we have it is not 4D

If the issue is Yhwach has to affect past, present and future then don't think the god tiers would qualify for low 2-C, he was just undoing everything the Soul king did pretty sure he never mentions any timelines.

man, when pain mentioned he'd remove uni i thought it was some downgrade to tier 6 and 5 this is weak, im fine with with 3-A possibly High 3-A tbh.

Yes I think what people are getting at is “spacetime” is just another word for “space time continuum” aka they’re interchangeable
Oh Arc- you're here x.x

I assumed you wouldnt be able to tackle this cause you were busy or something lol

Yes I think what people are getting at is “spacetime” is just another word for “space time continuum” aka they’re interchangeable
I guess I should actually do that long post explaining what space time continuum and space time is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back