• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the issue is Yhwach has to affect past, present and future then don't think the god tiers would qualify for low 2-C, he was just undoing everything the Soul king did pretty sure he never mentions any timelines.

man, when pain mentioned he'd remove uni i thought it was some downgrade to tier 6 and 5 this is weak, im fine with with 3-A possibly High 3-A tbh.
i did not find anything talking bout past, present and future on the Q&A he was talking bout, only found 1 thing mentioning L2C but it did not talk bout that

i did not find anything talking bout past, present and future on the Q&A he was talking bout, only found 1 thing mentioning L2C but it did not talk bout that
Because it's not a wiki concept.

That's like looking for the definition of "infinite" on the wiki.

After reading this article in reality space-time do not have a past present or future.
This is no authority on spacetime. They copied a quora answer.

How'd they quote einstein to justify it not being past, present, and future when one of Einstein's theories (The Block Universe Theory) says this
According to the block universe theory, the universe is a giant block of all the things that ever happen at any time and at any place. On this view, the past, present and future all exist — and are equally real.

Because it's not a wiki concept.

That's like looking for the definition of "infinite" on the wiki.
if that's not on the wiki as in "to be L2C u need to specifically be mentioning u are destroying past, present and future"

and instead what is on the wiki says "u need to destroy, create or Affect a space-time continuum, then u qualify"

then stuff inside the wiki is what we use

1st case is a more mega strict qualification which is NOT as far i could see inside the wiki

2nd one which IS on the wiki is a less strict qualification to reach it

if that's not on the wiki as in "to be L2C u need to specifically be mentioning u are destroying past, present and future"

and instead what is on the wiki says "u need to destroy, create or Affect a space-time continuum, then u qualify"

then stuff inside the wiki is what we use

1st case is a more mega strict qualification which is NOT as far i could see

2nd one which IS on the wiki is a less strict qualification to reach it
You didn't understand a single thing I said.

The definition of a space-time continuum is the past, present, and future of a space.

I said you won't find the definition of a space-time continuum here, which is why I brought up the "infinity" example

Well on this wiki endless ≠ infinite
But aside that, the garaganta is just a larger infinite 3D space, it does not become 4D. You don't even know the implications of what you are saying if the garganta is 4D then everyone who ever stepped inside it is 4D too🙄
Endless is actually infinite in this platform if I remember well in a debate with ultima but innumerable/countless and limitless I think aren't infinite based on what I remember.

if this nerf is accepted, I am against putting it as Possibly High 3A, Should be High 3A at all not "possibly"

Mention a verse that has 3D entering 4D physically, while still remaining as 3D
Batman.

You can't enter a 4D space as a 3D being you'd go crazy
Laughs in comics.
In DC comics there is a 4D space called boom tube in which a person can travel through, even a 3D person and many 3D guys have travelled through it, and then there's another thing in DC comics called 'The Bleed' through which only hyperversal or higher characters can travel, so it all depends on the rules of the verse.
Boomtube is a bad example and it ain't 4D. And it matches or adjust the characters size to the dimensions they enter.

i read the thread where it was discussed nothing wrong with more clarification/ie past present future in brackets i read the definition and i still didn't understand it meant destroying the whole timeline and i know some of yall here didnt understand it aswell but we can go the correct the person route.

Just to remind everyone where the current Bleach ratings come from.

Spacetime by definition most generally refers to spacetime continuum. Because Bleach universe is a spacetime, and referred to as such, it got the possibly tier 2 rating. Possibly because it wasn’t definitive, but rather arguable semantically.

A space time continuum consist of
1. Past
2. Present
3. Future

So yes it is right you just didn't know that
The Dangai can send people through time. It affect Rukia’s execution when the characters enter the Dangai and had more days than expected. It literally controls time.

SK created it and Yhwach was destroying it🤷.

Ya know what? **** it. The realms are accepted on the site as at least one space-time, the Dangai is its own space-time so since Yhwach was going to smash the Dangai and fuse all of them into one, he is 2-C for fusing 2 or more universal sized space times.
I agree with this.
if this nerf is accepted, I am against putting it as Possibly High 3A, Should be High 3A at all not "possibly"
I don't see this getting accepted though based on the points I've seen above .

Spacetime by definition most generally refers to spacetime continuum. Because Bleach universe is a spacetime, and referred to as such, it got the possibly tier 2 rating. Possibly because it wasn’t definitive, but rather arguable semantically.
Aren’t the Garganta and Dangai considered separate space times as well within the verse?

If SK can create something that can affect timelines then Yhwach who has full power of SK should qualify for 2C. Even each realms has different time flow.

Thanks for this
Accurately every 3D space where change(time) occurs is a space-time, as time is just a unit to measure change.
Now a space-time continuum will be the continuity of a space time I.e. past, present and future of a space time.
To be low 2C you need to destroy the space time continuum in it's entirety.
Which is something bleach won't qualify for in this case

If SK can create something that can affect timelines then Yhwach who has full power of SK should qualify for 2C. Even each realms has different time flow.
From a formal pov: SK never created anything that affected timeline, or changed the timeline
From.an informal pov: you don't even understand what a timeline is, so please don't speak on subjects you are not knowledgeable about

Thanks for this
Accurately every 3D space where change(time) occurs is a space-time, as time is just a unit to measure change.
Now a space-time continuum will be the continuity of a space time I.e. past, present and future of a space time.
Arc just said bleach universe is stated to be a spacetime. So yhwach wanting to destroying it qualifies for possible low 2-C you don't need see past,present and future again since spacetime is already mentioned.

Arc just said bleach universe is stated to be a spacetime. So yhwach wanting to destroying it qualifies for possible low 2-C you don't need see past,present and future again since spacetime is already mentioned.
Thanks for this

Again the destruction aspect doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is if the cosmology is tier 2 or not. SK will scale to whatever that is and Yhwach will scale for going to destroy whatever that is he made.
Yeah, and there were talks about the dangai and/or garganta qualifying. They should focus on that.

Edit: Though this was challenged too, as instead they might just be bigger 3-As.

Now if no one has any proof of yhwach or the SK, affecting the said space time across past, present and future please just don't bother replying at this point it feels like a roundabout or throwing a ball at a wall, I don't know what hard to understand about this
By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.

Now if no one has any proof of yhwach or the SK, affecting the said space time across past, present and future please just don't bother replying at this point it feels like a roundabout or throwing a ball at a wall, I don't know what hard to understand about this
the fact u keep ignoring the cosmology remains tier 2 with SK creating everything

ur denial or ignorance of it will not change that

Thanks for this
I just saw that people were claiming that st and stc were inherently different
So yeah its possibly because it mostly refers to stc, as from the source that Arc provided:

space-time: Also called space-time continuum. the four-dimensional continuum, having three spatial coordinates and one temporal coordinate, in which all physical quantities may be located.

+
+
Again the destruction aspect doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is if the cosmology is tier 2 or not. SK will scale to whatever that is and Yhwach will scale for going to destroy whatever that is he made.

the fact u keep ignoring the cosmology remains tier 2 with SK creating everything
That's not what he is arguing against tho. He is arguing against Yhwach destruction of space-time, as that is not Low 2-C without further proof.

What you guys can do instead is proving Yhwach does significantly affect a 4-D construct, which would qualify, and that would still be a revision anyway.

3A, high 3A if it is infinitely larger than a universe, low 2C if the past, present and future of the space time was also destroyed
Absolutely close to no verse mentions past,present and future being destroyed in their franchise.
And a spacetime is a 4D construct so yes bleach verse qualifies.
Out of curiosity can I see an example/scan from any other franchise.

That's not what he is arguing against tho. He is arguing against Yhwach destruction of space-time, as that is not Low 2-C without further proof.

What you guys can do instead is proving Yhwach does significantly affect a 4-D construct, which would qualify, and that would still be a revision anyway.
the fact he is stated to be able of undo all the soul king created, meaning all of creation, that is why he is tier 2

From a formal pov: SK never created anything that affected timeline, or changed the timeline
From.an informal pov: you don't even understand what a timeline is, so please don't speak on subjects you are not knowledgeable about
I hope you know SK created seperate realms with each having their space time. Even space time continuum is mentioned in the series. We have seen Dangai messing up with time. Whole cosmology is created by SK. Yhwach had full power of soul king. Again Dangai is created with SK power. Yhwach had full power of Soul King. Please don't try to brush it off. You are ignoring "Dangai is a space which has layers and layers of time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back