• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should have been brought up after the thread cyberblader90 made.
Cyber said his should be closed I wanted to wait before but I decided to post it
the fact u keep ignoring the cosmology remains tier 2 with SK creating everything

ur denial or ignorance of it will not change that
The fact that you can't u understand
By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.
will also not change that

Anyway I will send a message to walls of staffs for more input

Currently the Human World is accepted as a universe which is our world. The Soul Society is accepted as a parallel universe.

The Dangai is accepted as being able to fit 2 universes within it.

The Garganta is what contains all of these universal structures and it also contains countless other dimensions that are being created by lost souls and described as endless.

This is a Low 2-C to 2-C cosmology.

That's not what he is arguing against tho. He is arguing against Yhwach destruction of space-time, as that is not Low 2-C without further proof.
the point is if we prove soul king made a Low 2-C cosmology, Yhwach would scale cause he was gonna undo everything the sk made. again the Low 2-C ratings for bleach currently is possibly for a reason

Plus destruction of 2 universes = 2-C right
Though I'm not knowledgeable on bleach but I heard it's consisted of 3 separate universal sized construct so destruction of this would also rant 2-C.

This downgrade might actually turn to an upgrade thread.

Though I'm not knowledgeable on bleach but I heard it's consisted of 3 separate universal sized construct so destruction of this would also rant 2-C.

3 universes, Dangai which can fit 2 universes and garganta which holds every place and universe

the point is if we prove soul king made a Low 2-C cosmology, Yhwach would scale cause he was gonna undo everything the sk made. again the Low 2-C ratings for bleach currently is possibly for a reason
That's... What I said, yes. If you can prove that, he will remain Low 2-C.

However, as it's been stated and corroborated a thousand times now, destroying spacetime is not Low 2-C if you don't prove it also affects past, present and future. And that's what is changing with this revision.

Read the full scan 😑. Its clearly states all three realms would have gone and a new universe would have came to exist.
Mhm and does it say the entire timeline, past present and future would be destroyed? If it does, I have no problem at all with low 2-c bleach.
Also a new space time with its own timeline. We already seen what Dangai can do. Again cleaner was created by Soul King which messes with timeline.
I already said that the "reducing history" thing just meant the soul society was going to be forgotten/make it meaningless. It doesnt prove temporal destruction.

If it can be proven, go right ahead.

That's... What I said, yes. If you can prove that, he will remain Low 2-C.

However, as it's been stated and corroborated a thousand times now, destroying spacetime is not Low 2-C if you don't prove it also affects past, present and future. And that's what is changing with this revision.
oh i didn't see that

also this thread is going so fast can someone ask who candice is?

I hope you know SK created seperate realms with each having their space time. Even space time continuum is mentioned in the series. We have seen Dangai messing up with time. Whole cosmology is created by SK. Yhwach had full power of soul king. Again Dangai is created with SK power. Yhwach had full power of Soul King. Please don't try to brush it off. You are ignoring "Dangai is a space which has layers and layers of time"
Thanks for this
Accurately every 3D space where change(time) occurs is a space-time, as time is just a unit to measure change.
Now a space-time continuum will be the continuity of a space time I.e. past, present and future of a space time.
To be low 2C you need to destroy the space time continuum in it's entirety.
Which is something bleach won't qualify for in this case
In short: Having time flow faster or slower does not mean 4D
Currently the Human World is accepted as a universe. The Soul Society is accepted as a parallel universe.

The Dangai is accepted as being able to fit 2 universes within it.

The Garganta is what contains all of these universal structures and it also contains countless other dimensions that are being created by lost souls and described as endless.

This is a Low 2-C to 2-C cosmology.
Nope
It is simple called larger space, wrap a small ball in a paper, put the paper in a box, put the box in a bigger box, put the bigger box in a more bigger box, put the box inside a room
All is still 3D just larger than the other
Spacetime = Spacetime Continuum by the most common definition. This is all semantics, hence why it was possibly and not one or the other
So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.

not on the tier system nor the Q&A

just says affecting a space-time continuum

You know time is the past present and future right? So if someone is destroying time they are destroying the past present and future.

However if someone is stated to be able to destroy something, and there is no evidence of the destruction happening like that, then we cannot assume it was reffering to the temporal axis.

However as far as I have seen in these scans shown, the destruction is only happening in one snapshot of time.

2 spatiotemporally separate universes.

Although i haven't seen anything indicating that.

3 universes, Dangai which can fit 2 universes and garganta which holds every place and universe
Isn't that 4? Dangai contains 2 right? So dangai plus those 2 realms = 3 universal sized construct and gargan
If it can be proven, go right ahead.
Check many DB downgrade thread it's been stated simultaneous destruction of 2 universes grants 2-C based on some mathematical blah,blah,blah.

Nope
It is simple called larger space, wrap a small ball in a paper, put the paper in a box, put the box in a bigger box, put the bigger box in a more bigger box, put the box inside a room
All is still 3D just larger than the other

What in the world are you talking about. The Human World and Soul Society are accepted as parallel universes.

The Dangai is a space separated from the main space time large enough to hold 2 universe sized structures inside of it via the movie.

Garganta contains all of this.

This was already proven in the past threads.

Isn't that 4? Dangai contains 2 right? So dangai plus those 2 realms = 3 universal sized construct and gargan

Check many DB downgrade thread it's been stated simultaneous destruction of 2 universes grants 2-C based on some mathematical blah,blah,blah.
I don't care about DB (at least, for this thread ovo). You need to prove Bleach works like that. This is a revision for Bleach, not DB.

You didn't understand a single thing I said.

The definition of a space-time continuum is the past, present, and future of a space.

I said you won't find the definition of a space-time continuum here, which is why I brought up the "infinity" example
So here in this article. It explains each reference frame in space-time is it's own space-time or timeline. It's not individual points on a timeline.
Screenshot_20211104-163706.png

Screenshot_20211104-164312.png

Just scroll down to where it talks about space-time and you will see it.

I mean, by this logic we should be downgrading almost every single tier 2 verse out there. There are a few I can already think of, so there’s that. As for my thoughts on the downgrade. If the tiering system doesn’t support bleach being tier 2, then I suppose I’ll agree for now

S
What in the world are you talking about. The Human World and Soul Society are accepted as parallel universes.

The Dangai is a space separated from the main space time large enough to hold 2 universe sized structures inside of it via the movie.

Garganta contains all of this.

This was already proven in the past threads.
Still does not change my box analogy

As far as I can see, the justification for low 2-c bleach is just assuming the temporal dimension is being destroyed, rather than actually proving it, similar to the way low 2-c advocates for dragon ball super assume time is being destroyed in B.O.G.

I'd like to see the inputs of other mods on this topic to make sure I'm right, and then ask for the changes to be applied because this entire thread very circular.
No evidence points to time being destroyed.

I don't care about DB (at least, for this thread ovo). You need to prove Bleach works like that. This is a revision for Bleach, not DB.
You have to care lmao especially as that's the logic given to the gods 2-C rating so it would be the same to bleach.
The only thing accepted as spatiotemporally isolated is the Dangai, and nothing else.
Okay then low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back