• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
I was planning a long post before but I realize it is not needed as this is actually pretty straightforward, on the bleach God tiers profiles we have this:
At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C

The thing is the current low 2c standard requires you to affect time also i.e. Past, present and future, to qualify for low 2c, which there is no instance of such in bleach, so the low 2c should be removed from their profiles and the rating should just be
At least 3-A, possibly High 3-A

This should be civil, it's nothing too hard

I 100% agree with the downgrade. Unless someone can provide evidence for the entirety of a spacetime continuum to be affected via feats and/or statements
, the low 2-C has no basis.

main-qimg-b2475f24cf4c0c7f5bbd2853a4845927

Dangai separated from spacetime, so, destroying the whole structure of bleachverse would be tier 2, there has more scans regarding it from the novels iirc, but I don't have it here

Where is this stated?
The new standard for low 2C
It's already proven it was a space-time.
Every universe is a space time, destroying them does not grant low 2c, you need to affect the entirety of time
main-qimg-b2475f24cf4c0c7f5bbd2853a4845927

Dangai separated from spacetime, so, destroying the whole structure of bleachverse would be tier 2, there has more scans regarding it from the novels iirc, but I don't have it here
This is not low 2c well at least not anymore it is just high 3A, you need to affect time to be low 2c

I have no business being here but, affecting time would not make them high 3-A either, it's only 3-A. You need to affect the whole timeline to be low 2-C, so a destroy the universe with time included would qualify.

it is Low 2-C, as it is separated from space-time, making the realms at least separated by a Low 2-C structure, and a Space-Time is a 4-D structure, so, Low 2-C
Dangai is the boundary that separates the 3 worlds and does it's obviously operates differently from the said worlds,
And this is not addressing my point, every universe is a low 2c structure by default, and destroying one can either be 3A or low2c depending if time was destroyed, in this context time was not destroyed or going to be destroyed.
And destruction of just space is 3A, you need to be destroying timelines to qualify for low 2c
and if a character can nuke the whole structure, tier 2 he is
Nope just high 3A as the structure is infinitely larger than a universal structure but times was not been affected or destroyed
Yes and how is this relevant to what is been said here?

Dangai is the boundary that separates the 3 worlds and does it's obviously operates differently from the said worlds,
Yeah? Obviously, as it separates SS and World of Living
And this is not addressing my point, every universe is a low 2c structure by default, and destroying one can either be 3A or low2c depending if time was destroyed, in this context time was not destroyed or going to be destroyed.
And destruction of just space is 3A, you need to be destroying timelines to qualify for low 2c
What? if the structures are separated by space-time, then it has a Low 2-C structure envolved there, and Bleach characters can nuke it
Nope just high 3A as the structure is infinitely larger than a universal structure but times was not been affected or destroyed
it is separated by spacetime, so, if someone can destroy all the structures in the verse, they will need to also bypass and destroy the Low 2-C structure, as Dangai is separated by space and time
Because bleach aknowledge that the structures have space-time, as shown in that scan, as shown in how Dangai is separated

What? if the structures are separated by space-time, then it has a Low 2-C structure envolved there, and Bleach characters can nuke it

it is separated by spacetime, so, if someone can destroy all the structures in the verse, they will need to also bypass and destroy the Low 2-C structure, as Dangai is separated by space and time

Because bleach aknowledge that the structures have space-time, as shown in that scan, as shown in how Dangai is separated
Destroying space-time on a universal scale is low 2C. It's already excepted that yhwach was destroying the dimension or space-time of ss and the wol.

Yhwach merging and destroying all dimensions.

Senna stopping 2 dimensions from colliding and being completely destroyed. Which are space-times.
Every dimension or universe that time flows is a space-time, but destroying the said dimensions or universe does not.mean you are destroying the timeline
And what I am saying is there is no proof or statement that yhwach was destroying or affecting the timelines, so it is not a low 2c feat

I agree with bern and when's @Arc7Kuroi when you need him.

Every dimension or universe that time flows is a space-time, but destroying the said dimensions or universe does not.mean you are destroying the timeline
And what I am saying is there is no proof or statement that yhwach was destroying or affecting the timelines, so it is not a low 2c feat
Lowkey don't mean to sound like a dick. Literally everyone is ******* tired of bleach crt's. It would be wise to revisit this when people aren't burnt out from talking in them. The staff are tired. People are busy with college. And people in general are just worn out. So if you keep this thread open. Expect not too many people to be in here.

Lowkey don't mean to sound like a dick. Literally everyone is ******* tired of bleach crt's. It would be wise to revisit this when people aren't burnt out from talking in them. The staff are tired. People are busy with college. And people in general are just worn out. So if you keep this thread open. Expect not too many people to be in here.
Lowkey don't mean to also sound like a dick, but if you have nothing to contribute please don't say anything, this is a simple crt the new standards requires you to affect past, present and future to be low 2c, and it's simple, did yhwach ever do that? Yes he did, please show proof
That's all
thats a burden of proof to your case
How can you ask me to proof he was affecting the timelines when you are the one claiming he did?
Or how tf would I proof a negative, you are the one making the claims please provide the proof

I am more knowledgeable on tier 1 than 2, but if something is a space time of universal size, it is usually taken as low, but then it all still fall to the wiki standards, I have seen dimensions that are space time that aren't taken as low 2-C

Did you just said Dangai is the boundary seperating 3 worlds. 🧐 Bro did you seriously read bleach or checked the cosmology before making a downgrade thread.

Destruction of past, present and future has always been a thing. I don't know if it was changed

By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.

This is from Ultima earlier this year

Destruction of past, present and future has always been a thing. I don't know if it was changed

By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.

This is from Ultima earlier this year
OK, Pain said that time wasn't stated to be destroyed, so then his point stands.

the structure clearly is a space-time, how are you destroying the space-time but not destroying the universe + time?
Becouse there is the possibility of only destroying the physical thing, But not the space-time, unless there is explicit truth, this feat is 3-A at most.

Because they are several universal sized dimensions separated by space time, and they can nuke it as a whole, u need to prove otherwise
Everything is a space time, dimensions and universes as long as there is a space and there is change there is a space-time, but nuking the universe does not mean I destroyed the timeline of the said universe, that's what I am saying
He can evidently destroy the universe but not the timelines
the structure clearly is a space-time, how are you destroying the space-time but not destroying the universe + time?
All universes is a space time but destroying a universe does not mean you destroyed it in the past and also the future
Okay so the fact that Yhwach is destroying the space time means that he qualifies.
so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.
No it does not qualify

Becouse there is the possibility of only destroying the physical thing, But not the space-time, unless there is explicit truth, this feat is 3-A at most.
there is no "possibility" of destroying something that's SPACE-TIME without destroying both. that's equivalent of saying you can destroy a planet but not the atmosphere around it

This is my stand

Affecting time would not make them high 3-A either, it's only 3-A. You need to affect the whole timeline to be low 2-C, so a destroy the universe with time included would qualify

But to be honest tier 2 on this wiki needs rework. Yuri made a proposal and I am still waiting for that thread to be opened
Doubt that is going anywhere, although I agree with him, affecting time is unquantifiably higher than just affecting space

Arc's pretty busy with school I'm pretty sure, and he said he won't be available to do any extensive work on any Bleach CRTs until sometime in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back