• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-Yhwach reiatsu power up and Post Bankai Restoration are the same since Tsukishima and Orihime restored the powers Yhwach took from another timeline.
Yet only in Bankai Yhwach can only barely break his sword an Ichigo could take his hits despite earlier he was literally screaming in despair as he kept being brutalized even with his Merged Hollow Form with the Broken Bankai

Same, 3-A would be a good middle ground until more stuff comes out...Like a databook (I don't trust either the Anime nor the novel)

Yet only in Bankai Yhwach can only barely break his sword an Ichigo could take his hits despite earlier he was literally screaming in despair as he kept being brutalized even with his Merged Hollow Form with the Broken Bankai
Remember, that time it was more of a one v one. At the end, Ichigo had time to move and react thanks to the others involved. Specially Aizen using KS.

I said that At least 3-A is fine.
I see, i didn't followed your debate about the Tier too much so i'll leave the rest to you guys, my job is done i guess.

Also, so far i've read this thread, I think you guys need to calm down a bit when it's a HST up/down, there is no need for malicious intents in a debate

@AogiriKira Wew, that an accomplishment of a whole life, Bleach fans no longer need to eat nor breath i guess?

will bring this up again rei o was going to maintain everything forever so he needs an infinite supply of energy which yhwach absorbed

Said it once will say it again. Take it or leave it.

4sc9o0.jpg

That is true but having help doesn't negate him being able to now take those hits and keep attacking.
What do you mean? Ichigo took hits from Yhwach’s black energy in Shikai form while trying to absorb more of Yhwach’s Reiatsu through his sword to awaken his zanpakutou. The only attacks from Yhwach that mess up Ichigo were through the Almighty, future traps, and from his reishi swords which he didn’t use in Ichigo in the final battle.

He is literally a vegetable now though so...Not necessarily, they just need to make sure his corpse doesn't die or rot
This^. In addition, having your existence tied to X object doesnt automatically mean your Y durability is on that objects scale. It just means your existence is tied to the objects without more deeper context being given.

What do you mean? Ichigo took hits from Yhwach’s black energy in Shikai form while trying to absorb more of Yhwach’s Reiatsu through his sword to awaken his zanpakutou. The only attacks from Yhwach that mess up Ichigo were through the Almighty, future traps, and from his reishi swords which he didn’t use in Ichigo in the final battle.
The first Yhwach was going easy, this Yhwach is literally sperging out while having the powers of Ichigo himself, Haschwalth and Gerard added on top of himself

The irony when someone tries to excuse derailing by pointing out stuff that isnt actually derailing.

This thread has 0 shit to do with Naruto, no one cares on which verse is stronger than the other, its to be left out. Stick to the topic at hand.
Then you can "Man up" instead of whining like a child lol. Most of what you did was pushing baseless negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back