• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage and Warren haven't given an actual counter as to why Mimihagi can't scale. Warren himself said one fragment being enormously higher than the others isn't a legitimate argument but he went with it cuz he found it iffy....and both of them don't take into consideration that sk has infinite reserves so Mimihagi scaling to low 2C or above doesn't deter anything as Sk is still stronger and that fragments aren't equal in power. And Orihime wasn't able to revive sk despite her powers are hax based which shows Mimihagi would have to generate the same amount of Potency sk does. So it's not an issue

Last edited:
I'll repeat this again.

"Assuming the former cosmos which doesn't follow the same principles of our universe would still equate to baseline 3A is purely baseless unless it is stated to be"

The term "universe" is interchangable with macrocosm depending on the context.

And this is not even hard to understand why

I think it's a problem about how you understood the feat, let me try to explain why they said that the Living world was created:
In Conclusion, The composition of those worlds are fairly differents, one is Physical, the others are Spiritual

Now that we know the distinction, we need to analyze once again the Quote about the SK:
  • As explained, the World was in Chaos before it cool down and make it 'normal' as the current universe, now when they talk about the Separation, this is what we need to focus:

This is what we need to answer about your doubt about the size of the Universe, the separation was to make a distinction between what is alive and what is dead, and to do that, SK created a Spiritual Realm when everythings made of Souls (what is dead) live in, this realm is made of Reishi, so Spiritual particle and the other is made of Kishi because it's alive

When they talk about 'Created the World of Living' it's because the Old world was a Chaos made of those particle, everything was either Alive and dead, thos was ambigous, the Old Universe is the Chaos when those things was in a same place. but when they Splitted the Universe, they indeed Created the world of living by separated the Spiritual matter out of the Universe to make a Spiritial Universe and the World of Living, The Physical Universe, it's clear now?

Maybe i have made a mistake by saying that too directly, i should probably fix what i've said:

The Old Universe has the size of New because the matter which is what made of physically was kishi, reishi is a non physical matter, everything which is dead is made of Reishi, the Size of the Old Universe can't be larger than the new because what the SS and HC are made is Non physical matter, in other world, spirit particle, i think you should think about the SS as the Spiritual plane of the Universe, just like the common trope of a spiritual realm inside ppl

In summary, The Old Universe = The Universe when what is alive and death exist in the same plane, by messing the flow of souls which maked the Old Universe work as the New Cosmology, SK and the 5 Family Splited the Old Universe to make a Spiritual Universe for what is dead and a physical for what is alive, unlike the old one when all was in the same plane. The separation was also to prevent the Universe to stagnate once again due to the flow of soul, which could easily be disrupted if Hollow, Spiritual being eat to much huamn, preventing their souls to being recreated in the future and destroy the balance. The only difference between The Old and The New Cosmology is that now, Deads live in the realm of dead and Living ppl live in the Living Realm, the size didn't changed, but the composition did.

That's all i have to said i guess, i've tried to explain this as better as possible, hope it answer your questions.
casuality explained it well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back