• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
about orihime aizen already established how crazy her potential was so her shields would scale but thats it not her ap

0240-013.png
0240-014.png

Ofc cuz Orihime must protect her husbando, that’s 1-A

Jokes aside, this sounds more like the typical “power of friendship” thing than an actual ability. Why wouldn’t orihimes shields be indestructible against any of Ichigos enemies then if all it was limited by was her emotions?
Friendship amp is a legit thing; check fairy tail for example. But this is the literal explanation of how her power functions.
While much weaker than in the war arc, Orihimes emotions were at an all time high in Hueco Mundo as well while Ichigo was on the brink of death against Ulquiorra. Didn’t stop Ulquiorra from smashing them with a tail smash.
She was in utter despair when Ichigo lost and never believed herself anything but a nuisance; by emotion I mean confidence and etc. She has also been heavily training since.

Why do we care what you have a hard time believing?
That doesn’t effect any of the showings?
They vary in-verse as well because if the whole emotion thing so I don’t see the problem.
Because making quite a ridiculous jump only based on a few showings is going to raise some eyebrows.

Gonna wait for more responses, but as of now I'm right for my interpretation on it being Low 2-C at least.
don't make me start this all over again man.

I'm already fine with the whole thing including the Garganta being at least 3-A.

I don't agree with Low 2-C Soul Society or stuff.

@Matthew_Schroeder So if i understand correctly, your problem is about the Old Universe still 'existing', there is other things but i think this is what i need to answer properly:
  • In itself, no, the Old Universe no longer exist, this universe was just the SS, HM and The Living World mixed together, when they talk about 'the old universe', it isn't a 'clear' universe, but more the state of what the universe was, a complete chaos without Life nor death, it's only chaos because of that, the size will not increase, since what SS is made of is spiritual not physical.
It is clear but this also doesn't confirm that the Living World is the size of the entire original universe that was neither entirely physical / life or spiritual / dead. Both worlds were created after its existence with the separation.
But what is Spiritual stay spiritual, it didn't impacted the physical size of the Universe, it's only a matter of composition, what is Spiritual don't have any incidence in the physical, to make it clear, The Old world without the Spiritual Particle = Our IRL world only made of Matter + Time, for Bleach, removing the Spiritual part out of the Universe will just turn it into our IRL Universe, without ghost, hollow and other dead stuff
Isn't the point of the ambiguity is that it wasn't just Kishi or Reishi, it was all mixed in a state of ambiguity that was neither dead nor alive. Which is why it had to be separate?

Like I don't understand how it can be both at once, the language used makes it clear to me that the Living World and Soul Society are both smaller.
But what is made of Kishi is Alive, what is made of Reishi is dead, if you bring this two in the Universe without making a clear distinction, what is alive is also dead and vice versa, this is why SK separated the things and 'created' a realm for what is dead by separating Kishi and Reishi.
The size of the entire universe didn't change yes but it's composition did because it's now made of several realms to separate life and death rather than just one big ambiguous thing . This is my problem, you can't say that the Living World is the size of the universe when it's just a portion of it.
What you call a 'Big ambigous things' don't change the Physical size of the realm and didn't have an incidence about how we could treat the Living world cosmology into a tiering, since spiritual matter ins't included in 3-A feat, what the Living world is is The Old world without Reishi aka Spiritual matter, which is non physical and leave the Physical matter which turned it into 'The Living world'. The Size of The Universe can't be changed if you take away his Spiritual part, it's just a matter of Plan of existence if you want

When they said 'Created', this isn't a proper creation, as they said, they just Splitted the Old Universe and Named what the separation did, the Physical = WoL and the Spiritual = SS/HM

about true shikai ichigo here yhwach attempted to kill both mimihagi and rei o
and ichigo took the hit with minimal damage
and it already accepted in bleach to damage someone you would have to at least overcome their passive release of spirit energy and soul king maintains the world passively so ichigo would scale for taking that attack from yhwach

0618-009.png
0618-010.png
0618-016.png
That
That Ichigo needs a new key, because after this point Yhwach gives his own reiatsu to amp Ichigo to slice the Soul King in half. At the end of the series, Yhwach takes back the power he gave Ichigo in this scene.

0615-006.png

0615-007.png

0679-017.png

When they said 'Created', this isn't a proper creation, as they said, they just Splitted the Old Universe and Named what the separation did, the Physical = WoL and the Spiritual = SS/HM
But that's not what the narration in the novel describes at all. The Old Universe wasn't just physical.

Friendship amp is a legit thing; check fairy tail for example.
Ew no. I don’t touch Fairy Tail

But this is the literal explanation of how her power functions.

She was in utter despair when Ichigo lost and never believed herself anything but a nuisance; by emotion I mean confidence and etc. She has also been heavily training since.
Yes but she was also quite obviously wanting to save him from dying, and even with that heightened emotional response, her shields were useless against Ulquiorras strength and were also ineffective to heal Ichigo. I also believe she failed to heal him earlier in the arc when Grimmjow tried forcing her to.

Why would she even need to train in the first place if all her powers were limited by was emotion?

I can understand friendship amping being a thing, but I don’t think it should 100% be the be all end all here.

and it already accepted in bleach to damage someone you would have to at least overcome their passive release of spirit energy and soul king maintains the world passively so ichigo would scale for taking that attack from yhwach

This is something I have trouble reconciling. This issue of "passive spiritual energy = defense" only came up once, during the Kenpachi fight back in Soul Society.

There's no direct evidence that the Soul King has that level of durability, but we're assuming his "passively maintaining the Bleach cosmos" works exactly the same as whatever level of "passive spirit energy" he is releasing. If his energy is going directly into maintaining the walls between universes, who is to say that he even has that energy around him, amping his durability?

Of course it's also impossible to prove he doesn't have that level of durability because the Soul King has zero durability feats. He just gets effortlessly stabbed by Yhwach and cut in half by Ichigo.

Friendship Amps are only accepted in verses where it is specifically a part of the power system. Just a character finding motivation within himself to get up because he must fight for his friends isn't enough

the only instances renji damaged ichigo is in a scene that wasnt serious/ a battle
I meant him trying to show Yhwach up. Neither Renji, Rukia or others died in Yhwaches presence before he went down to the SS to fight Aizen.

So I wouldn’t try using the “survived passive Reiatsu” argument here as it can backfire very easily.

I disagree with TS Ichigo scaling imo. You know if he scales it would scale too Mugetsu which scales to Monster Aizen.
No. They wouldn’t. Soul King Yhwach was said to be transcendent in the light novels. Mugetsu doesn’t scale to Ichigo post Yhwach’s Reiatsu amp. Read the scans I posted.

Of course it's also impossible to prove he doesn't have that level of durability because the Soul King has zero durability feats. He just gets effortlessly stabbed by Yhwach and cut in half by Ichigo.
Yeah I never got impression that Soul King was meant to have any real durability in those scenes he's just a husk kept in a crystal.

I disagree with TS Ichigo scaling imo. You know if he scales it would scale too Mugetsu which scales to Monster Aizen.
And let's not forget Monster Aizen's most impressive feat was the Fragor attack he sent to Dangai Ichigo.

Even if we buy into this just being "AOE Fallacy", it's hardly the level of feat you'd expect from a Universal+ being.

Ew no. I don’t touch Fairy Tail

Yes but she was also quite obviously wanting to save him from dying, and even with that heightened emotional response, her shields were useless against Ulquiorras strength and were also ineffective to heal Ichigo. I also believe she failed to heal him earlier in the arc when Grimmjow tried forcing her to.
Cause she didn’t subconsciously believe in her self. Aizen likened her powers to that of a god.
Why would she even need to train in the first place if all her powers were limited by was emotion?
She doesn’t scale to her shields. She trained and became fast enough in reaction to keep up with TS Ichigo and Yhwach.
I can understand friendship amping being a thing, but I don’t think it should 100% be the be all end all here.
I don’t see the issue since she has no antifeats right now in the war arc. It’s only 1 ability.

I meant him trying to show Yhwach up. Neither Renji, Rukia or others died in Yhwaches presence before he went down to the SS to fight Aizen.

So I wouldn’t try using the “survived passive Reiatsu” argument here as it can backfire very easily.
by passive i dont mean soul crush i mean what we saw against kenny

That Ichigo needs a new key, because after this point Yhwach gives his own reiatsu to amp Ichigo to slice the Soul King in half. At the end of the series, Yhwach takes back the power he gave Ichigo in this scene.

0615-006.png

0615-007.png

0679-017.png
This is something I have trouble reconciling. This issue of "passive spiritual energy = defense" only came up once, during the Kenpachi fight back in Soul Society.

There's no direct evidence that the Soul King has that level of durability, but we're assuming his "passively maintaining the Bleach cosmos" works exactly the same as whatever level of "passive spirit energy" he is releasing. If his energy is going directly into maintaining the walls between universes, who is to say that he even has that energy around him, amping his durability?

Read post #810 Yhwach already had that kind of power when he was confirmed to be able to use Yamamoto’s Bankai who is able to destroy the entire soul society if the user doesn’t hold back like Yamamoto was doing. Ichigo cut the Soul King because Yhwach gave him a boost of power.

Let’s talk about Orihime’s shields.

Her narrative at that point in the story was “now I can fight by Ichigo” (lol summoning for her on BBS she says “finally I have the power to fight alongside and protect Ichigo”).

She blocks attacks from Yhwach.

Personally I think her shields should scale.

Weakened Soul King should scale for passively maintaining the Bleach cosmos and keeping it from collapsing.

Prime Soul King is above WSK.

Almighty Yhwach is above WSK.

TS Merged Hollow Ichigo tags and takes hits from SK Absorbed Yhwach.

EoS Aizen tags and tanks Powers Absorbed Yhwach.

Im fine with TS Ichigo not scaling.

Read post #810 Yhwach already had that kind of power when he was confirmed to be able to use Yamamoto’s Bankai who is able to destroy the entire soul society if the user doesn’t hold back like Yamamoto was doing. Ichigo cut the Soul King because Yhwach gave him a boost of power.
Yamamoto destroying the Soul Society =/= the actual dimension of the Soul Society being destroyed.

Soul Society is more than just a place, it's also the civilization inside it.

The guy who made this thread doesn't agree with Yamamoto scaling it was clear that Yamamoto's power was just going to burn away the planet.

he still is passively maintaining it meaning ichigo or whoever is trying to damage him has to overcome it
also there is the fact that ichibei was going to turn ichigo into the soul king and he had only seen his true shikai form

The guy who made this thread doesn't agree with Yamamoto scaling it was clear that Yamamoto's power was just going to burn away the planet.
Yamamoto destroying the Soul Society =/= the actual dimension of the Soul Society being destroyed.

Soul Society is more than just a place, it's also the civilization inside it.
That’s like saying our planet is called Earth and our universe is also called Earth.

But that's not what the narration in the novel describes at all. The Old Universe wasn't just physical.
But yes, that's correct, the Old was Physical + Spiritual, a Total Chaos when it Stagnated and the Life and Dead wasn't separated, but as the quote said, they separated what is alive and dead, what is dead is spiritual, what is alive is physical, and our tiering about tier only include physical stuff that what i want to say.

It isn't a matter of Size but of plan. To make it clear, when Ichigo and Co go to the SS with the Portals convertion, Urahara said that they will turn into spiritual being as they are now, their size hasn't been impacted, that mean that it's just a matter of composition, turning something physical to spiritual don't change the size but the composition, now the World of living only possesses Space and Time, instead of Space, Time and Spiritual stuff composing them.

Cause she didn’t subconsciously believe in her self. Aizen likened her powers to that of a god.
Okay, then how would we quantify “emotional power” put into her shields? Like I said, I can understand the friendship amp, but this should only go so far from that alone.
She doesn’t scale to her shields. She trained and became fast enough in reaction to keep up with TS Ichigo and Yhwach.
I meant her training with her shields. Why would she need to do that if emotional boosting was her only limit.
I don’t see the issue since she has no antifeats right now in the war arc. It’s only 1 ability.
It’s not just about anti feats but how the ridiculous boost can bring skepticism off limited showings.

In addition, wouldn’t this imply the durability of her shields are greater than Ichigos durability? He was sliced, diced and ragdolled in that fight.

I mean shikai Ichigo was obviously holding back the entire time, because only before his final fight with Yhwach his reiatsu started taking visible form. Even Yhwach pointed that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back