• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scans provided stated the World of the Living is a dimension and another says Soul Society is a universe that if tilt will collide and spilt into the World of the Living. Why wouldn’t it be? Half of infinity is still infinity. Both humans and shinigami know the word “Universe” in their respective cosmologies.
The problem is that the diagram Rukia talks about isn't exactly literal as we know that the Living World and Soul Society aren't all of the realms which make up the universe.

From what I've seen there's been no counters to this:

• Isshin and SAFWY confirm the Garganta is its own spacetime (I think we all agree on this)
  • Aura says the Garganta extends to infinity, which according to VSBW "described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes." Aura's statement is in line with the Garganta being acceptably universal in size.
  • A universal sized spacetime is Low 2-C
@Damage3245 @Matthew_Schroeder

I don't think this actually matters in determining the size of the Garganta.

They don't exist as physical "things" within the Garganta, it seems. You can't see any signs of the other dimensions from within the Garganta, and it's not like we could say "The Garganta is at least twice as wide as one of these dimensions since they both fit within it" because that's not how pocket dimensions work as far as I can tell.

Again, to draw an example from another series, it's like trying to say that a house is millions of miles wide because the TARDIS can materialize inside there. That's not the case. The TARDIS is just bigger on the inside.
This is actually valid. I never got the sense that the Garganta is actually physical to begin with and quantifiable as a space.

If Living world and soul society is same size as the old universe how the garguanta that is the void of reishi that encompass them be like that, since garguanta was created with them from the old universe and contain reishi of the old universe, he shouldn't be able to be bigger than the old universe no?

I'm not really much invested in bleach cosmology so can be wrong.

i mean no one really scales to the god tiers besides themselves as the only people they have fought and resisted are the other god tiers
Not saying that or denying that like i said I am neutral I am not Opposing this
I just said its weird
Cause yama, Jugram & Ichibei are very strong I dont think the gap between shikai Ichigo & Ichibei is infinitely higher thats why I said its kinda weird
Again, I am not Opposing this or not saying he isnt universal+

If Living world and soul society is same size as the old universe how the garguanta that is the void of reishi that encompass them be like that, since garguanta was created with them from the old universe and contain reishi of the old universe, he shouldn't be able to be bigger than the old universe no?

Because they're not the size of the old universe, the old universe already existed and then the Soul King created a bunch of stuff inside the old universe to stabilize life and death.

And like Damage says the Garganta isn't physical so people inside these realms can perfectly be aware of the wider universe outsie them.

The problem is that the diagram Rukia talks about isn't exactly literal as we know that the Living World and Soul Society aren't all of the realms which make up the universe.
The diagram Rukia uses is on the databook, but is not relevant. The words on the panel are relevant.

I'll try my best to get the actual full page and novel for the scan that implies environmental destruction. I won't be able to post it until much later today if not tomorrow

From what I've seen there's been no counters to this:

• Isshin and SAFWY confirm the Garganta is its own spacetime (I think we all agree on this)
  • Aura says the Garganta extends to infinity, which according to VSBW "described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes." Aura's statement is in line with the Garganta being acceptably universal in size.
  • A universal sized spacetime is Low 2-C
Can I get any response on this from Staff please.

I'll add that the Garganta does contain spiritual matter (reishi) so it is very much a quantifiable space.

Because they're not the size of the old universe, the old universe already existed and then the Soul King created a bunch of stuff inside the old universe to stabilize life and death.

And like Damage says the Garganta isn't physical so people inside these realms can perfectly be aware of the wider universe outsie them.
He didn’t create a bunch of stuff inside the old universe. It literally doesn’t even exist anymore?

As for this 2nd bit this is just baseless head canon you and Damage are agreeing on based off literally nothing to be blunt. So stop pushing this.

If Aura's statement is truly accurate and non-hyperbolic, then the Garganata extending into "infinity" does seem like it would fall under this requirement for "Universe-sized pocket realms":
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.

0240-003.png

Hueco Mundo and This World (Earth) are inside the Garganta. You can travel via it.

If Aura's statement is truly accurate and non-hyperbolic, then the Garganata extending into "infinity" does seem like it would fall under this requirement for "Universe-sized pocket realms":
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.
Cool, I can break down my translation and reasoning for it being non-hyperbolic.

Liltotto, watching the conversation, turned to Grimmjow at her side. "Hey, is that arrancar Ichigo's girlfriend or something?"
"Huh? Nah, no way. Ichigo's with that airhead human girl," Grimmjow says, remembering the girl Ichigo had risked his life to come to Hueco Mundo to save.
Liltotto spoke disinterestedly, ignoring Grimmjow who was reminiscing about the girl who had healed his arm. "Oh, that girl. She's certainly real feminine."
Meanwhile, Tokinada had dropped his smile and answered Nelliel with a serious expression. "That I won't. But I truly am grateful to Ichigo KUROSAKI. If he had not defeated Yhwach, then the boundaries of the three worlds would've vanished, and we would've gone back to a world without the cycle of souls. That would return the history of Soul Society to zero. I want to make the world offer appropriate praise for the great deed of preventing that."
At that, KYÔRAKU who had fallen silent for a while spoke with a wry smile, "Paying lip service doesn't suit you, Tokinada. I'd rather you spoke your true thoughts."
"Haven't I said already, KYÔRAKU, that the Commander of the Court Guard shouldn't see through me? Are you saying you understand my true intentions?"
"Yeah, and not as a Commander of the 13 Court Guard Squads. As an old friend with an unfortunate history with you, I can see through you."
Readying his twin swords, KYÔRAKU cut to the point. "You just want to watch, don't you? As the world loses all sense and slowly crumbles."

Is Garganta is so big then why Ichigo, Chad, Uryu, and other shinigami captains were crossing through the garganta to travel through and from hueco mundo. The pro-bleach side stand by this.

It would be impossible as well for Kishi to exist within a Reishi space which is what Garganta is. So it’s quite literally and utterly impossible for the real world to exist within the Garganta without it being its own separate dimension.
Kishi matter in the living world have souls of Reishi inside of it.

This one

I know this already since everything has a soul. But it doesn’t change my point. Pure matter cannot exist in a world of spiritual matter.
So what you are saying is that the Soul King created our entire universe? Our matter is called Kishi in Bleach, and the original old universe was made of Reishi. If the Soul King split the worlds into two of different matters that is a universal feat. Not a solar system level one.

So what you are saying is that the Soul King created our entire universe? Our matter is called Kishi in Bleach, and the original old universe was made of Reishi. If the Soul King split the worlds into two of different matters that is a universal feat. Not a solar system level one.
This is what was agreed up on. Just look at the Soul King thread. IMade made another section about Reishi and Kishi.

Just to clarify, I'm not sure what Matthew was getting at with the Garganta being unquantifiable but from my earlier point, I mean to say that the Garganta isn't quantifiable in terms of comparing it to the dimensions inside itself.

There isn't evidence that walking 10 meters in Soul Society = walking 10 meters in Garganta, for example. So saying that the Garganta contains all the other dimensions isn't the same to me as saying the Garganta must be >>>>> the size of the other dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back