• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s arguing the world of the living is in reality a planet with a singular star and there exists nothing else beyond that.

It’s extremely clear he’s stonewalling by just tossing at whatever he has in mind without thought.
I am not arguing for this at all. I am saying it's not universal in size.

I’m gonna post a big summary of the in favor of upgrades arguments within the coming hours since this is 7 pages lmao.

Side note, I appreciate this, and when you post it I will try to give a comprehensive reply to your arguments.

In the sense that souls and life and death don't operate like they used to in the old universe. It's not like the physical space of the old universe was destroyed. It still exists. The World of the Living and Soul Society are contained within it.
You don’t know what you’re saying. It doesn't exist anymore at all. How in the world are they contained within in. The Garganta isn’t outer space for the last time. The worlds are now contained and isolated inside of a void filled with unstable Reishi.

The living world and soul society were created inside the old universe ergo they are smaller.

Separating life and death isn't a physical feat.
Uuuu no? The old universe was separated

The OG universe stoped existing when SK cut it on half and made one half only matter and the other spirit matter

The whole purpose of YH was to merge the 2 universes to make the OG universe again

Ok you’re not getting it. I never said spacetime means universal size I am saying to be Low 2-C you must be UNIVERSAL and have SPACETIME. Key word is AND.

I might be mixed up on something, but wouldn't those two things be 3-A, not Low 2-C?

Err, i guess i will try to help you guys about the Universe because at this point it became a bit Circular

The World in the beginning was the Universe as we know it actually when the cycle of souls started and maked the universe in 'movement', After the SK and Menos things, the Five family with the help of The Almighty separated the Universe in 3, the Hueco Mundo, The SS and the Living World, The things is, the world of Living is made of Kishi, the real matter, but the Other worlds (SS and HM) are made of Reishi, and everything compose them), in conclusion, the matter of the Old Universe is not a part of the SS and HC because it's made of Reishi, Kishi is the real matter, the normal matter if you want, Reishi is the Spiritul matter, it's in theory not physical.

The Old Universe is actually the World of Living in the state when the Cycle of Souls work perfectly but it will became messed up and return to his states of Chaos if the Cycle of Souls is Screwed, this is also stated in the Novel, in summary, all the worlds will merge once again but it's not a matter of size, but more a matter of composition.

When Yhwach talk about the 'Destruction', it's not an actual destruction and everything return to nothing, but to remade the world in his states of Chaos, but it mean that the SS, the HC and The World of Living will be impacted because the Flow of Souls will be Screwed which, as i have said above will turn the whole Cosmology in a Chaos

The Size didn't really changed, SK just bring a Spiritual Universe (Made of Reishi), the Living world, Made of Kishi at the Size of The Old world (discutable for the SS and HC since both are made of resihi)

@Matthew_Schroeder Hope this will make the Cosmology as clear as possible, if you have other question, tell me, i will try to help as much as possible

Last edited:
Why would I need to prove a universe based on our rl universe (same countries and same rl actors exist in it) is universe sized? I really don't have to, WOTL is the same as our universe unless you can prove otherwise.

Yeah now I gotta get involved.

The universe page flat out says this.

These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this.
  • If they are outright called universes or stated to be the size of universes by a reliable source, they should be considered universes.
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.
  • If they are outright stated to be completely separated by the barriers of time and space and either stated or shown to be reasonable in size, such as having countless galaxies, then they should indeed be universes.
  • If they're flat out stated to be entire timelines, then they are indeed alternate universes.
  • Being labeled as "Entire Alternate Realities" generally indicates them being called universes, but the context and semantics should preferably be specified.
  • If they're stated to mirror "The Universe" or "Our Universe" or "The Real World", they would refer to being universes.
It says at least 1 and they have 4. There's 6 and they have 4.
They almost have more justifications than the Standards for laser determination.

At this point it's supreme dodging to say anything else.

Give them the upgrade.

Err, i guess i will try to help you guys about the Universe because at this point it became a bit Circular

The World in the beginning was the Universe as we know it actually when the cycle of souls started and maked the universe in 'movement', After the SK and Menos things, the Five family with the help of The Almighty separated the Universe in 3, the Hueco Mundo, The SS and the SS, The things is, the world of Living is made of Kishi, the real matter, but the Other worlds (SS and HM) are made of Reishi, and everything compose them), in conclusion, the matter of the Old Universe is not a part of the SS and HC because it's made of Reishi, Kishi is the real matter, the normal matter if you want, Reishi is the Spiritul matter, it's in theory not physical.

The Old Universe is actually the World of Living in the state when the Cycle of Souls work perfectly but it will became messed up and return to his states of Chaos if the Cycle of Souls is Screwed, this is also stated in the Novel, in summary, all the worlds will merge once again but it's not a matter of size, but more a matter of composition.

When Yhwach talk about the 'Destruction', it's not an actual destruction and everything return to nothing, but to remade the world in his states of Chaos, but it mean that the SS, the HC and The World of Living will be impacted because the Flow of Souls will be Screwed which, as i have said above will turn the whole Cosmology in a Chaos

The Size didn't really changed, SK just bring a Spiritual Universe (Made of Reishi), the Living world, Made of Kishi at the Size of The Old world (discutable for the SS and HC since both are made of resihi)

@Matthew_Schroeder Hope this will make the Cosmology as clear as possible, if you have other question, tell me, i will try to help as much as possible
This was a good summary for cosmology

The Size didn't really changed, SK just bring a Spiritual Universe (Made of Reishi), the Living world, Made of Kishi is as the Size of The Old world (discutable for the SS and HC since both are made of resihi)
Sorry if I sound rude, the size did actually change since ReiO gave the realms their timelines and added Muken to SS which increases the matter it has compared to WotL

Sorry if I sound rude, the size did actually change since ReiO gave the realms their timelines and added Muken to SS which increases the matter it has compared to WotL
muken isnt accepted as infinite rn doesnt change much plus he can use his own power to bring it into reality as he should have the visionary

Ejdu4gZUcAEcaMl.jpg
This is a literal irl meme. If this doesn't prove that the World of the Living is based on our, irl world, then idk what would.
For context, this is the hands free bubble tea challenge accomplished.

The presence of Time don't change the 3D Size of things, it's a matter of Dimension, adding a Dimension to a 3D things don't impact his 3D size.

What I'm most confused about is how come WotL is considered by some to be the Universe instead of the Planet?

Cause I remember Urahara making a clear distinction between WotL, SS and Space Time.

Why would I need to prove a universe based on our rl universe (same countries and same rl actors exist in it) is universe sized? I really don't have to, WOTL is the same as our universe unless you can prove otherwise.
... But the old universe / the original universe is the full irl universe. the Living World was created after.

You guys need to stop with the "subtle" insults okay?

I will address The Causality's post soon as I think they were respectful and tried to actually give evidence in the form of scans.

You guys need to stop with the "subtle" insults okay?

I will address The Causality's post soon as I think they were respectful and tried to actually give evidence in the form of scans.
Gonna play victim now? You’re intentionally being difficult. Anyone can see that which you have a habit of doing.

Also lol at us not giving evidence and scans when anyone can look through the pages and see we have. Meanwhile you don’t have a single scan under your belt?

The World in the beginning was the Universe as we know it actually when the cycle of souls started and maked the universe in 'movement', After the SK and Menos things, the Five family with the help of The Almighty separated the Universe in 3, the Hueco Mundo, The SS and the SS, The things is, the world of Living is made of Kishi, the real matter, but the Other worlds (SS and HM) are made of Reishi, and everything compose them), in conclusion, the matter of the Old Universe is not a part of the SS and HC because it's made of Reishi, Kishi is the real matter, the normal matter if you want, Reishi is the Spiritul matter, it's in theory not physical.

I understand all of this, but it doesn't mean that the World of the Living is the size of the full original universe just because it is only made of Kishi...

But their widely varying motives strangely led to the same goal in the end; to split the world. A world of order, a world of implementation, also a paradise of sand where Hollows from two sides would end up in.

Perhaps another form of the world would be born, but the essential thing was the clear separation the world of the 'living' from the world of the 'dead'.

In order to turn this division into a reality, what was required was the power of a man who transcended everything.

"Although the Shiba ancestor tried to talk the Tsunayashiro ancestor out of it, it is said that the Rei-o was tied up and sealed within the crystal. The rest of Soul Society's history was witnessed directly by myself."

A man who was later named the Rei-o.

Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era.

This is what I mean. The Material World is stated to have been created after the existed of the universe, after they decided they needed to split the world to establish order.

True, the World of the Living was separated from the World of the Dead but the whole point of this creation story is that the original universe was neither. "All of creation was in a state of ambiguity." because neither Life nor Death existed.

I don't understand how you can conclude that the matter of the Old Universe all exist in the Physical World when the narrative states that it came after, that it was specifically created after.

I appreciate the clarifications but neither scan you post says that the Old Universe is the World of Living. The Novel states otherwise in the passage I quoted above. Meanwhile the two scans seem to agree with me, stating that the three worlds will collapse and the old universe without life or death would return when they do.

I know this. The lack of balance between Life and Death leads to Chaos which is why the giant Menos Grande emerged, who was destroyed by the Soul King when the world itself rejected the state.

I agree that the size of the original universe didn't change which is why I disagree with either the Living World or the Spiritual World are universal in size, the cosmology to me makes it clear they're not cause they were created as separations in the universe.

I appreciate your effort to make this post but I still disagree. Perhaps you can elucidate further in a reply.

So, I don’t know how things work to get approval. does everyone have to agree to get acceptance? or just the majority?

im not giving inputs here cause my bleach knowledge is casual.

The presence of Time don't change the 3D Size of things, it's a matter of Dimension, adding a Dimension to a 3D things don't impact his 3D size.
The presence of timeline introduces 4D spatial space. The size does increase to what I'm referring to. What ur talking about is 3D spatial space and I didn't say a timeline increases 3D size. I mentioned muken for that.

The size is 3-A, the space time combined makes it low 2-C.
Could you clarify on how the spacetime upgrades it from 3-A to 2-C?

2-C seems to be:

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space.

And if the Garganta is an "infinitely-sized 3-D space" then it seems it is below 2-C.

Neither Ichigo, Ginjo, or Hikone have “Stillness” or “Almighty” and they are potential Soul King candidates.

To stabilize the worlds requires = soul king level energy / power or commit a Konpaku massacre

To (create or) destroy the worlds requires = Almighty or commit a Hollow massacre

The presence of timeline introduces 4D spatial space. The size does increase to what I'm referring to. What ur talking about is 3D spatial space and I didn't say a timeline increases 3D size. I mentioned muken for that.
Yeah, but when you talked to the size, i thought you implied that the Universe was 3D spatially bigger than our.

@Matthew_Schroeder I appreciate your effort too, i'll try to answer you again, give me some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back