• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... prove it I’ve debunked your google translation and most agree with me anyhow.
You didn't debunk you are giving yourself pats on the back as victory dances. I addressed why you are wrong several times and all you did was circle back to the first statement and repeat "I'm right."

And I’ve said several times I KNOW. BUT universal size + spacetime = Low 2-C
You are starting from a conclusion. The premise that it has universal size is verifiably wrong therefore your second statement is devoid of meaning or merit.

Incorrect it clearly gives a physical amp.
Provide actual evidence for why reality warping hax scales to punchy punch

I addressed several times why having space and time isn't universal.
You haven't lol. And even if we for the sake of the argument were to agree Garganta isn't low 2C then it would mean it shares the same timeline as the other realms which are spatio-temporally severed from each other.
And how it isn't infinite when it doesn't have a single statement or showing contradicting it's size is beyond me.

no they werent created inside it you are assuming things imade already went over it in his thread
I read the actual quotes from IMade's thread and even he agreed they weren't universal in size. I don't care about you bringing up other users, why don't you bring up the actual text?

You haven't lol. And even if we for the sake of the argument were to agree Garganta isn't low 2C then it would mean it shares the same timeline as the other realms which are spatio-temporally severed from each other.
I have. You ignoring my points isn't reason to deny their existence.

The Garganta isn't the size of the universe it's not even 3-A.

And how it isn't infinite when it doesn't have a single statement or showing contradicting it's size is beyond me.
You don't understand how the scientific method works and it shows.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Vague translations by a guy in a forum with an agenda isn't proof of infinite size.

For the unth time here’s why Garganta is Low 2-C:

Aura says it is infinite in size.

Isshin and SAFWY confirm it to be a time space.

A universal time space is Low 2-C.

Google translate does not debunk Aura’s statement.

I read the actual quotes from IMade's thread and even he agreed they weren't universal in size. I don't care about you bringing up other users, why don't you bring up the actual text?
i didnt say he said they are universal
i said the original universe no longer exists thats what is accepted on this wiki u would have to prove otherwise

IMade only stated he didn’t make the original universe which is obvious please don’t make things up. I literally helped him.

He’s literally been arguing against you the entire thread because you don’t know what you’re reading.

Aura says it is infinite in size.
It's not that translation is questionable.

Isshin and SAFWY confirm it to be a time space.
Having space and time isn't proof of universal size.

A universal time space is Low 2-C.
Your argument is wrong because it starts from a conclusion and assumes that the first statement is correct when it isn't. Your argument is devoid of merit and reason.

Google translate does not debunk Aura’s statement.
Looking up word meanings on Jisho and attempting to make a sentence that supports your agenda out of them isn't valid translation work. YOu don't even speak Japanese yourself.

i said the original universe no longer exists thats what is accepted on this wiki u would have to prove otherwise
It doesn't exist because the worlds were created and life and death became separate. The actual physical space of the universe with stars and planets still exist.

The original universe was split in to 2 to facilitate the Soul Cycle and to create Life and Death.I can't believe this is being arguing against...

Having space and time isn't proof of universal size.
Ok you’re not getting it. I never said spacetime means universal size I am saying to be Low 2-C you must be UNIVERSAL and have SPACETIME. Key word is AND.

questionable.
Prove it, I know Japanese and I linked you reputable .org sites.

YOu don't even speak Japanese yourself.
Who the **** are you to tell me what I am. I can speak the language I’ve taken multiple years of it in college.

It doesn't exist because the worlds were created and life and death became separate. The actual physical space of the universe with stars and planets still exist.
ok so you agree it no longer exists fine
yes the physical still exists as you said as that became the physical world (wotl) and ss is its spiritual form

Ok you’re not getting it. I never said spacetime means universal size I am saying to be Low 2-C you must be UNIVERSAL and have SPACETIME. Key word is AND.
You cannot prove the former quality therefore the later is devoid of meaning and merit. Stating that it is over and over without evidence isn't sufficient argumentation. Your claim that the Garganta is a universal space-time is therefore unsubstantiated.

Prove it, I know Japanese and I linked you reputable .org sites.
Linking sites which give you Kanji meaning isn't speaking a language. You literally break the sentence down word by word and try to construct a sentence out of the individual word meanings.

I have. You ignoring my points isn't reason to deny their existence.

The Garganta isn't the size of the universe it's not even 3-A.
Ah yes old "universe" which automatically means baseline 3-A

You don't understand how the scientific method works and it shows.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Vague translations by a guy in a forum with an agenda isn't proof of infinite size
You're talking about yourself which is rather ironic.

Life and Death was split into two the split isn't physical this is obvious when you read the novel.
Life and Death were literally seperated/created when the 2 worlds were created from the original universe.Thats why disrupting the Soul Cycle returns the current worlds to the OG universe.

I don’t use jisho for all my kanji I use my textbooks and my prior knowledge. I use jisho for words I don’t know. All of which >>>>>>>>>>> google ******* translate.

Life and Death were literally seperated/created when the 2 worlds were created from the original universe.Thats why disrupting the Soul Cycle returns the current worlds to the OG universe.
Yes because the worlds created by the Soul King will dissolve and break and things will go back to how they were in the old universe. This is clear.

It doesn't affect universal scale however.

Why the hell would we need a statement saying the world that is our literal world is the same size as our world. They have the same history, same science, same discovery’s.
The existence of the universe in Bleach does not mean that the Living World which is part of the universe is the whole universe.

I’m gonna post a big summary of the in favor of upgrades arguments within the coming hours since this is 7 pages lmao.

The existence of the universe in Bleach does not mean that the Living World which is part of the universe is the whole universe.
Again the original universe doesn’t exist anymore.

World of the living is our reality, there is nothing different about it at all. Are you gonna say the earth isn’t as big as earth since it’s not stated to be as well? Your argument makes no sense at all when it’s our world.

WOTL is literally our universe, and it's surrounded by Garganta, you already been told this. So why do you insist on wasting everyones time by repeating the same debunked argument?

By dividing the old universe into the elements, "physical matter which represents WotL" formed a universe like ours and the "spiritual matter which represents SS"...a universe that is parallel to ours. Since the realms are spatio temporally separated from each other, means ReiO genuinely created the timelines for them.

Tokinada refers to the timelines as universal boundaries and that by destroying them the realms would revert back into the old universe.

This is not even hard to understand lol

Again the original universe doesn’t exist anymore.
In the sense that souls and life and death don't operate like they used to in the old universe. It's not like the physical space of the old universe was destroyed. It still exists. The World of the Living and Soul Society are contained within it.

WOTL is literally our universe, and it's surrounded by Garganta, you already been told this. So why do you insist on wasting everyones time by repeating the same debunked argument?
I was told this without evidence. Can you provide evidence?

This guy is literally ignoring the fact the universe was split into the SS and WoTL to facilitate the Soul Cycle and separte Life and Death.The old universe is gone at this point.
you are agreeing with me in that the split wasn't physical.

By dividing the old universe into the elements, "physical matter which represents WotL" formed a universe like ours and the "spiritual matter which represents SS"...a universe that is parallel to ours. Since the realms are spatio temporally separated from each other, means ReiO genuinely created the timelines for them.
At most this is just 3-A like Dragon Ball cause both realms are part of the same universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back