• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we have 7+ statements and a creation feat to support it? Not to mention the feat partially begins before stopping (dimensional quake).
the creation feat isn't universal there's no evidence for that, you just say it is over and over without proof. And it's done by Soul King and not by anyone who cales.

other verses have feats accepted cuz they were said to take place even tho they didnt happen why cant this be treated the same way
like kaguyas feat being capable of destroying her entire dimension

other verses have feats accepted cuz they were said to take place even tho they didnt happen why cant this be treated the same way
like kaguyas feat being capable of destroying her entire dimension
"Other verses are wanked and wrong so this one should be wanked and wrong too."

The correct take is that both are wrong and should be downgraded. Everyone knows that what's going on here is that fans of two rivals series keep trying to upgrade their faves more and more.

Now you’re writing fanfic, you keep talking about how it should have happen is if there is some certain way it’s suppose to happen.
Dimensions being fused would mean they are being mixed in with each other on some level.

Which isn’t the the case here. We don’t even see the SS’s dimension get effected in any way before the plot arrow came.
There isn’t a lack of evidence. There are multiple statements about how it would go presented to you.
And not one of those statements bring actual needed context. Outside of vague “the worlds will be destroyed”

As well as the lack of portrayals supporting them.

The correct take is that both are wrong and should be downgraded. Everyone knows that what's going on here is that fans of two rivals series keep trying to upgrade their faves more and more.
Please take this shit elsewhere; you’re constantly parroting that for some reason we’re at some sort of war with Naruto and upgrading to stay ahead...It’s literally nonsense.

the creation feat isn't universal there's no evidence for that, you just say it is over and over without proof. And it's done by Soul King and not by anyone who cales.
Creating the Garganta is Low 2-C my guy...

Yhwach is stated to have the full power of the Soul King...

Ichigo and Aizen damage and take attacks from Yhwach...

“no one scales”

Dude,the original world was a follows:
"During that age all of creation was in a state of ambiguity...".All of creation literally implies a universal scale and,we know that the SS and WoTL are larger than the original world coz of the following statement:"The Shihoin ancestor wanted a larger world to advance the balance of souls"

Please take this shit elsewhere; you’re constantly parroting that for some reason we’re at some sort of war with Naruto and upgrading to stay ahead...It’s literally nonsense.
Naruto fans are always bringing up Bleach in their threads and vice versa. As a person who doesn't give a shit about either series it's extremely obvious how petty it all is.

"During that age all of creation was in a state of ambiguity...".All of creation literally implies a universal scale and,we know that the SS and WoTL are larger than the original world coz of the following statement:"The Shihoin ancestor wanted a larger world to advance the balance of souls"
You clearly ignored the rest of the quote lol.

It shows that the worlds aren't universal since they were created in the universe.

By "larger world" he wanted multiple worlds to maintain souls through them

Dimensions being fused would mean they are being mixed in with each other on some level.

Which isn’t the the case here. We don’t even see the SS’s dimension get effected in any way before the plot arrow came.
We literally see darkness begin to erupt from the ground before he was shot.
And not one of those statements bring actual needed context. Outside of vague “the worlds will be destroyed”

As well as the lack of portrayals supporting them.
Okay dude, if you’re simply gonna choose to ignore everything we’re done here.

Naruto fans are always bringing up Bleach in their threads and vice versa. As a person who doesn't give a shit about either series it's extremely obvious how petty it all is.
naruto is one of my favorite mangas and i believe it is downplayed here you are assuming i am against them being higher just like how you are assuming wotl isnt a universe when it is based on our world and = to size of the og universe

Can someone summarise the core arguments for someone who doesn't want to slog through all the bloody comments?

naruto is one of my favorite mangas and i believe it is downplayed here you are assuming i am against them being higher just like how you are assuming wotl isnt a universe when it is based on our world and = to size of the og universe
show me a single statement that proves it's universal in size.

Y'all haven't given me anything in 7 pages you just say wrong shit over and over and over

Can someone summarise the core arguments for someone who doesn't want to slog through all the bloody comments?
People are arguing that realms created inside the universe are universal in size because the universe exists. But this is presented as complex cosmology through unrelated scans.

I don’t give a shit who talks about what; all I care about is you keep your 5head theories regarding some made up war to yourself. You clearly care about it since you always show up to these threads.

It's not you have yet to prove it. It's not even 3-A.
Aura calls it infinite (satisfies vsbw standards for universe sized)

Isshin and SAFWY confirm it a time space.

Universal time space = Low 2-C

He doesn't. Soul King was weakened over thousands of years.
Too bad for you that’s an author statement so it doesn’t matter how you feel about it.

Almighty has nothing to do with durability or physical attack.
Incorrect it clearly gives a stat amp to Yhwach.

show me a single statement that proves it's universal in size.

Y'all haven't given me anything in 7 pages you just say wrong shit over and over and over
i gave you a lot
the og world was a universe which was used to make wotl and ss by separating the physical and spiritual forms of it which is why the databook says they are like the opposite sides of the same coin and we see in yoruichis diagram them being = in size
like how ichigos physical form=his spiritual form when separated

Aura calls it infinite (satisfies vsbw standards for universe sized)
It's not infinite.

Isshin and SAFWY confirm it a time space.
I addressed several times why having space and time isn't universal.

Too bad for you that’s an author statement so it doesn’t matter how you feel about it.
I don't care. The actual manga shows otherwise. The work takes precedence.

Incorrect it clearly gives a stat amp to Yhwach.
It's non-physical hax it has nothing to do with punching or tanking attacks.

Your blatantly lying. The OLD UNIVERSE doesn’t exist at all anymore. How can this even be possible when the realms are inside Garganta.
It doesn't exist because life and death were created and the realms exist. The universe still exists as it was there before the Soul King created the worlds.

Ergo the worlds are smaller than the universe.

We literally see darkness begin to erupt from the ground before he was shot.
And that’s supposed to be the bombshell evidence of an entire space-time getting pushed and smushed into other space-times?

Your only proving my complaint more with this. Darkness coming from around the Soul Society proves Yhwach had time to start effecting the worlds on some level, and this is a complete knock against that interpretation.

And this “ignore everything” bit isn’t going to fly. I’m not ignoring it, I’m discarding it because it doesn’t live up to the burden of proof.

i gave you a lot
You gave me nothing.

the og world was a universe which was used to make wotl and ss by separating the physical and spiritual forms of it which is why the databook says they are like the opposite sides of the same coin and we see in yoruichis diagram them being = in size
The living world and soul society were created inside the old universe ergo they are smaller.

Separating life and death isn't a physical feat.

All the proof people give me is people making categorically wrong statements and expecting me to accept it through repetition. Stonewalling isn't a real debate tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back