• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Matthew's point above needs addressing as well ^

Because our standards on Universes does have this:
  • Having a starry sky may qualify as being a Multi-Solar System sized pocket reality, but not enough to be a universe without more evidence.
  • Having multiple galaxies within it should qualify as a Multi-Galaxy sized pocket reality, but not enough to be a universe without more context or evidence.

Soul Society and Human World are not stated to be made out of the entire size of the universe.
And the Bleach Universe could be larger than 3-A, the Bleach Universe is not base universe sized. So while yes the SS and WotL aren’t the entire Bleach Universe it is possible for them to be 3-A in size.

Yhwach became new SK, was going to destroy it. That’s some Low 2-C scaling.
Actually Arc go back a few pages to see my comment against this.

Why are we talking about chain reactions all of a sudden? When the SK dies we see the dimensional quake happen in the WotL and SS at the same time there is no delay from a chain reaction.
Because of what damage said about dimensions other than the SS being effected differently.

Not to mention, the lack of space-time being effected by their quaking since they were supposed to be merging after Reios death.
Also regarding the post chapter sketches, we know they’re canon to the story when Uryu saves that Arrancar girl. So when Kon mentions a distant galaxy, it means within the WotL a distant galaxy exists.
Read what I said earlier. Even if they are canon, Kons can still be seen as a gag unless you want to take him kicking something “toward a galaxy” as legit. It’s still very vague evidence to stand on and even others who lean more towards the upgrade agree it’s fishy.
Grammy imagined a galaxy which means somewhere in the WotL or SS he’s seen a galaxy. SS and WotL contain galaxies.
Actually on this note, didn’t we agree before that it wasn’t a galaxy? Just a starcluster?

Because then the SK wouldn’t have been 4-A to begin with, he’d be 3-C.

Soul Society and Human World are not stated to be made out of the entire size of the universe.
it was brought up and accepted in the thread imade posted long ago
that the og universe became ss and wotl and the menos turned into hueco mundo

what reio did is basically as u said in this thread pages ago separate the reishi from matter
thus separating the physical and spiritual universe which is why they mirror each other and are the same sizes which is supported by the data book sigurd posted and yoruichis diagram
imagine how ichigos soul =his physical body

Because of what damage said about dimensions other than the SS being effected differently.

Not to mention, the lack of space-time being effected by their quaking since they were supposed to be merging after Reios death.

Read what I said earlier. Even if they are canon, Kons can still be seen as a gag unless you want to take him kicking something “toward a galaxy” as legit. It’s still very vague evidence to stand on and even others who lean more towards the upgrade agree it’s fishy.

Actually on this note, didn’t we agree before that it wasn’t a galaxy? Just a starcluster?

Because then the SK wouldn’t have been 4-A to begin with, he’d be 3-C.
the time spaces were going to be affected as rei os existence prevented the world to go back to how it used to be when it was only 1 time space

Can you link the comment or briefly summarize it. Out of the Staff who’ve commented on it recently Low 2-C Garganta seems acceptable, but I’ll keep talking on it if there’s still concerns.

Oh was it the nature of the feat itself? If so I’m saying that the size of the structure being Low 2-C is all that’s accepted for Garganta, haven’t brought up anything regarding destroying it yet.

Kukui argument regarding Yhwach the villain not succeeding falls under a common trope for villains. There are dozens of profiles like Oryx for example who’s tier is based off of something he literally didn’t get to do before defeated or Zamasu who will eventually be 2-C.

For the things to happen that Kukui wanted the verse would end right there and victory wouldn’t be possible for the heroes.

Trope

Ah okay. Being honest I did not remember that at all, I usually take “galaxy = 3-C” but if we treat irregular types as just 4-A+ then nvm.
the time spaces were going to be affected as rei os existence prevented the world to go back to how it used to be when it was only 1 time space
Yet, as I layed out before with Yhwachs feat, the lack of evidence proving space-time was effected with the dimensions being merged is a glaring issue.

We would’ve seen the SS’s realm mix in with the WOTL’s realm, Hueco Mundos realm mix in with the others, the Dangai mix in with SS and WOTL, Garganta mix in with everything, etc.

And unlike Yhwach, Reios death displayed the dimensional quaking for sometime before Mimihagi was brought in.

Ah okay. Being honest I did not remember that at all, I usually take “galaxy = 3-C” but if we treat irregular types as just 4-A+ then nvm.

Yet, as I layed out before with Yhwachs feat, the lack of evidence proving space-time was effected with the dimensions being merged is a glaring issue.

We would’ve seen the SS’s realm mix in with the WOTL’s realm, Hueco Mundos realm mix in with the others, the Dangai mix in with SS and WOTL, Garganta mix in with everything, etc.

And unlike Yhwach, Reios death displayed the dimensional quaking for sometime before Mimihagi was brought in.
Dude,the feat happened for a few seconds.We've got 10+ statements and the whole lore in favour of Yhwach's feat.This seems like a desperate attempt at downplay.

And the Bleach Universe could be larger than 3-A, the Bleach Universe is not base universe sized. So while yes the SS and WotL aren’t the entire Bleach Universe it is possible for them to be 3-A in size.
You'd have to prove this with evidence as it is a positive statement. "could" is not a valid explanation.

Kukui argument regarding Yhwach the villain not succeeding falls under a common trope for villains. There are dozens of profiles like Oryx for example who’s tier is based off of something he literally didn’t get to do before defeated or Zamasu who will eventually be 2-C.

For the things to happen that Kukui wanted the verse would end right there and victory wouldn’t be possible for the heroes.

Trope
I’m not sure who Oryx is, but I don’t know why you mentioned Zamasu since he was going to factually become one for merging with the universes, something he was successfully doing, and was only stopped in doing so because Zen’o intervened.

Yhwach isn’t the same case since he never got to display the merging of space-time and whether or not he’d be successful at doing it.

Dude,the feat happened for a few seconds.We've got 10+ statements and the whole lore in favour of Yhwach's feat.This seems like a desperate attempt at downplay.
No because not one of those statements proves explicitly that dimensional spaces were being merged.

And this isn’t downplay, it’s an actual requirement. Other world-merging feats have been hit with the exact same requirement for their first feats as I said before, and were only accepted when they met the requirement.

So this shouldn’t be any different.

Point is he didn’t get to do it hence the eventually on his profile. You’re legit arguing against this feat because Yhwach didn’t have time and because of a trope.

Why wouldn’t he have been successful? Yhwach knows what he’s capable of. He can see every future as well lol. You’re now saying he spent his entire existence hyping up a plan he isn’t capable of doing.

You'd have to prove this with evidence as it is a positive statement. "could" is not a valid explanation.
the original universe doesnt need to be larger than 3A as ss and wotl = it
as i explained many times just imagine ichigos body being separated from his soul thats how ss and wotl came into existence

No because not one of those statements proves explicitly that dimensional spaces were being merged.

And this isn’t downplay, it’s an actual requirement. Other world-merging feats have been hit with the exact same requirement for their first feats as I said before, and were only accepted when they met the requirement.

All the statements say the worlds and everything else will be destroyed, are the worlds themselves not the dimensional spaces. Plus we already have the creation feat.

the world used to be 1 time space
reio maintains everything so it wont go back to that
so he is maintaining their time spaces which fits the requirements
unknown.png

unknown.png

@Damage3245 I’m working on responding to your post of a little bit ago I’m just searching for a specific thread lol your post hasn’t been forgotten.

Point is he didn’t get to do it hence the eventually on his profile.
But he was successfully doing it is the point. That and the fact that he already became a living Low 2-C construct which makes the “eventuality” in Zamasus case a big guarantee.

Did he effect space-time? Yes. Did he merge with it? Yes. Was he leaking into other timelines? Yes.

You’re legit arguing against this feat because Yhwach didn’t have time and because of a trope.
What you consider a trope is a legitimate requirement for these large scale feats as I said before. And what was said in threads I linked earlier too.

Why wouldn’t he have been successful? Yhwach knows what he’s capable of. He can see every future as well lol. You’re now saying he spent his entire existence hyping up a plan he isn’t capable of doing.
Hyping a plan isn’t new. I’m sure I don’t need to explain that. And since when do we take “characters know what they can they can do” as evidence for, well, anything here? Thats boasting.

It’s also interesting that you mentioned him having Almighty, since with that, he would’ve definitely had enough time to actually effect the dimensional spaces space-times. If he could beyond a guarantee like your claiming here.

"Feat doesn't match so the statement is wrong"

Yet he absorbs an entity who prevents macrocosm lvls of DC by stabilizing the realms. And you're misconstruing context cuz of "visuals" which is a terrible argument lol

Why do we need a destruction feat when we are told that the entire spacetime (aka the worlds Garganta and Dangai) will be destroyed and we have a creation feat preceding it?

All the statements say the worlds and everything else will be destroyed, are the worlds themselves not the dimensional spaces.
That isn’t the required context we would need. Those statements never go beyond the vague claims of “the world’s will
be destroyed”. By actual context, something like “they’ll be fused into one dimension” would fit better as it wouldn’t have this much skepticism in the interpretations.

That and the lack of these dimensions being mixed in on any level level.
Plus we already have the creation feat.
My comment was referring to Yhwacha feat, not Reios.

I’m not saying he could just Almighty the entire verse...I said with his precog he saw himself succeeding. What does that have to do with time?

And it’s not simple boasting. Please stop underplaying Yhwach. It was the entire purpose of the final arc. It was his entire purpose for existing.

He simply didn’t get to finish because like I keep telling you the verse would have ended of Kubo wrote his victory.

"Feat doesn't match so the statement is wrong"

Yet he absorbs an entity who prevents macrocosm lvls of DC by stabilizing the realms. And you're misconstruing context cuz of "visuals" which is a terrible argument lol
Much like it’s a terrible argument to argue dimensional spaces are being fused....without them actually being depicted that way.

My comment was referring to Yhwacha feat, not Reios.
Deny Yhwach's feat;we have the SK's feat.Deny SK's feat;we got Yhwach's feat.They'd scale to each other anyhow.
And we aren't gonna ignore 10+ statements and the entire lore because of your notion of "Yhwach not meging the space-times because we never saw him do it"

I’m not saying he could just Almighty the entire verse...I said with his precog he saw himself succeeding. What does that have to do with time?
You mentioned him having precog, which means he had Almighty. So with Almighty he should’ve had more than enough time to actually have the dimensions being smooshed together. Yet that isn’t the case.
And it’s not simple boasting. Please stop underplaying Yhwach. It was the entire purpose of the final arc. It was his entire purpose for existing.
And that’s makes it an exception how?
He simply didn’t get to finish because like I keep telling you the verse would have ended of Kubo wrote his victory.
And as I keep telling you, this excuse of “story would have ended” means absolutely nothing. It is entirely possible to have dimensions and their space-times being mushed together in story without it bringing an abrupt end to the narrative, and can also be stopped.

So that isn’t an excuse to make up for this lack of evidence for the feat.

Now you’re writing fanfic, you keep talking about how it should have happen is if there is some certain way it’s suppose to happen.

There isn’t a lack of evidence. There are multiple statements about how it would go presented to you. You simply choose to ignore them completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back