• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people misunderstood me.

I never told "let's use just the official ones", I said that we should wait because there may be context behind said scans/raws used that may completely change their meaning.
there is nothing that hasnt been accepted from volume 3 that arc used aside from aura saying the garganta is infinite

What Damage posted was also addressed in the original thread.

Mimihagi was able to scale because he was made into the new SK temporarily. That thing Yoruichi used is a seal that leaders of the main families know in order to make the Reio.

Also limbs don’t have to scale to one another. The Hogyoku is made of several pieces of the SK.

What Damage posted was also addressed in the original thread.

Mimihagi was able to scale because he was made into the new SK temporarily. That thing Yoruichi used is a seal that leaders of the main families know in order to make the Reio.
the soul king still had energy in him even after he died as yhwach got a power boost after absorbing him so mimihagi couldve done some mix of his own ability of stagnation+reios remaining power
i think that fits in better narrativley as its whole thing was stagnation and thats why yhwach didnt see him with his allmighty

the soul king still had energy in him even after he died as yhwach got a power boost after absorbing him
also want to bring this up reio was going to maintain everything forever meaning he should have an infinite supply of energy and yhwach absorbed it all that would be at least high 3A and consistent with things arc brought up

My main concern right now is with the scaling of the sealed Soul King, not Yhwach.

For that, establishing the size of the Soul Society is important. Does anyone know where the original statements of Soul Society being a whole parallel Universe are, because there's more than just the Garganta to consider.

The only statements we got is Ukitake saying he'll replace the Soul King. The whole fused his power with SK thing is headcanon. Also it was stated Mimihagi might not be able to keep it forever, which means he wasn't using power from the corpse.

My main concern right now is with the scaling of the sealed Soul King, not Yhwach.

For that, establishing the size of the Soul Society is important. Does anyone know where the original statements of Soul Society being a whole parallel Universe are, because there's more than just the Garganta to consider.
Its in the doc of the OP.

The only statements we got is Ukitake saying he'll replace the Soul King. The whole fused his power with SK thing is headcanon. Also it was stated Mimihagi might not be able to keep it forever, which means he wasn't using power from the corpse.
If that's the case, why did Mimihagi go up to the Soul King's corpse?

The thing he did with the SK was the same thing he was doing with Ukitake i.e stagnating his life.He just latched on to the SK and did his Stagnation.

7589328-hml.jpg

That's not technically a size statement, is it?

They could be "parallel" to each other in their function as the living are in the human world and the dead are in the Soul Society.

EDIT: If I'm seemingly overly skeptical, don't worry. I'm just trying to figure out how loose our standards are with what counts as a whole other Universe.

as we already know soul king had separated the physical universe from the spiritual universe thus they would mirror each other like how ichigos soul mirrors his physical body

That's not technically a size statement, is it?

They could be "parallel" to each other in their function as the living are in the human world and the dead are in the Soul Society.
2 sides of the same coin plus those scans in the manga with the scale illustration always use exclusively the world of living and soul society as the universe in the viz translation. Raw says “world” which can mean universe as well as you know.

Something I’d like to mention about Yhwach from the novel.

"If Yhwach was the originator of the race known as the Quincy, then the Rei-o can be called the source
of the very power of the Quincy. Whether the Rei-o had left behind an actual child before he was sealed
or whether the 'power' that was stripped off the Rei-o had manifested in the form of a person, I couldn't
really say."

He is either his son from before he was sealed or the manifestation of soul kings discarded power in the form of a person.

A size statement isn't necessary. I already addressed this.

"Anyways Soul Society and the Living World were created from the old universe. The most distinguishable aspect between the two realms is that one is composed of spiritual matter and the other of physical matter. So it goes without a say, the matters wouldn't exist at that time as that is the facet which defines them. When Reio splitted the universe, the part which was of kishi formed a universe just like ours with few notable differences and a universe parallel to it….of reishi."

Also Damage another reason they’re parallel and literally connected is thanks to Burn The Witch.

Reverse London which is in Soul Society is the parallel version of London.

To the point the damage from one place is reflected into the other place.

Okay, just woke up.
Yhwach was only in SS atm why would he care about mentioning WotL also my claim is supported by when he said "where massive number of souls pass" as he said that for soul society now massive number of souls dont pass in wotl?? no ofc which supports what i said about him being in ss and not caring about mentioning wotl,
I’m sorry but I’m not seeing how Yhwach not being present outside the SS means he wasn’t caring enough to mention them.

While explaining his plan to Ichigo, he specifically mentions the SK stabilizing the SS. He was going into details about what the SK does and what his role in his plan has. If the SK did actually stabilize everything all at once, then Yhwach would have said so outright instead of speaking about it like a domino effect.
there is nothing that he said that is implying its a chain reaction that would be an assumption
Not really. His entire explanation kinda suggests chain reaction. Take out the Soul King, then remove the SS, then everything follows. Which would explain Damages concern on why different dimensions were effected differently by Reios death than the SS was.

Also I’m not saying with a 100% guarantee “it’s a chain reaction, leave it at that”. But I am saying that Damages concern has validity to it and it should be discussed.
when yhwach talked about the worlds collapsing he said "now that it(it being soul king) is gone not just soul society but everything connected would collapse" if it was truly a chain reaction he wouldve said "now that the soul society is unstable" instead of "now that it is gone" you would have to assume things to say its a chain reaction
0616-003.png
“But everything connected to it would collapse” = what damage thinks is the chain reaction I’m sure.
it also looks like the damage the quake caused wasnt = everywhere even in seiretei

"The "flow of souls" that disrupts dimensions does not seem quantifiable," thats not how rei o maintains tho its already accepted this is unrelated also thats not how yhwach was going to destroy everything and merge them as we see his reiatsu
Yhwachs feat was addressed already by my long comment about proving space-time was effected.

Also Damage another reason they’re parallel and literally connected is thanks to Burn The Witch.

Reverse London which is in Soul Society is the parallel version of London.
I don't think that we should really be bringing Reverse London into it, at least until we get more of an explanation for how it fits into the cosmology. It functions very differently from what we've seen of Soul Society in Bleach so far (no Dangai, no mention of Spiritual Matter, actual buildings mirroring London's buildings as opposed to the Seireitei for Japan, Dragons instead of Hollows somehow???).

I don't think that we should really be bringing Reverse London into it, at least until we get more of an explanation for how it fits into the cosmology. It functions very differently from what we've seen of Soul Society in Bleach so far (no Dangai, no mention of Spiritual Matter, actual buildings mirroring London's buildings as opposed to the Seireitei for Japan, Dragons instead of Hollows somehow???).
Dragons are just western hollows. Reverse London is in Soul Society. It’s literally the same cosmology.

It makes sense they do things differently since they don’t want to be like the east.

Okay, just woke up.

I’m sorry but I’m not seeing how Yhwach not being present outside the SS means he wasn’t caring enough to mention them.

While explaining his plan to Ichigo, he specifically mentions the SK stabilizing the SS. He was going into details about what the SK does and what his role in his plan has. If the SK did actually stabilize everything all at once, then Yhwach would have said so outright instead of speaking about it like a domino effect.
That doesn't imply a chain reaction.The upper panel is Yhwach stating the function of the SK while the rest of the page is him describing the effects of his death.Also,Tokinada's dad states that the 3 worlds would immediately
collapse which clearly debunks the whole "chain reaction"

That doesn't imply a chain reaction.The upper panel is Yhwach stating the function of the SK while the rest of the page is him describing the effects of his death.Also,Tokinada's dad states that the 3 worlds would immediately
collapse which clearly debunks the whole "chain reaction"
Feats >>>>>> Statements. You know this.

And what the manga displayed doesn’t align with immediate destruction.

0617-010.png

he mentioned ss cuz they were in ss here is another instance mimihagi didnt only save ss but the entire verse but yhwach only talked about ss there are other instances where characters said we have to save the soul society why? cuz that is where they are
also as i said yhwach brought up flow of souls which doesnt support that interpretation as there also is a flow of souls in wotl but yhwach only brought up ss as that is where they were

i understand damages interpretation and think its fair but you would have to be assuming more to say that its a chain reaction

I haven’t seen any debunks on the Garganta being Low 2-C.

Matt used google translate which provided an incorrect translation. I dropped a pic showing that what he said was word for word what google translate said. He then asserted that “loads” of sources support his translation while providing no valid sources. Then I dropped multiple sources from reputable sites to disprove him. At this point I feel my translation is the most accurate we have.

So we have Aura likening the Garganta to an infinite space (qualifies as universe sized by vsbw standards).

Isshin and SAFWY confirm it to be a spacetime.

SK created it, maintains it, Yhwach became new SK, was going to destroy it. That’s some Low 2-C scaling.

Why are we talking about chain reactions all of a sudden? When the SK dies we see the dimensional quake happen in the WotL and SS at the same time there is no delay from a chain reaction.

Also regarding the post chapter sketches, we know they’re canon to the story when Uryu saves that Arrancar girl. So when Kon mentions a distant galaxy, it means within the WotL a distant galaxy exists. Grammy imagined a galaxy which means somewhere in the WotL or SS he’s seen a galaxy. SS and WotL contain galaxies.

Also regarding the post chapter sketches, we know they’re canon to the story when Uryu saves that Arrancar girl. So when Kon mentions a distant galaxy, it means within the WotL a distant galaxy exists. Grammy imagined a galaxy which means somewhere in the WotL or SS he’s seen a galaxy. SS and WotL contain galaxies.
also in the anime we see the milky way galaxy (ik its just the anime but kubo did help with it as it confirmed some things before the cannon material)
which supports the manga

@Arc7Kuroi; just saying, I haven't been trying to debunk the Garganta. My main concern has been for Soul Society itself, and the scaling to Mimihagi & True Shikai Ichigo.

At the moment I'm mostly neutral but leaning towards accepting the upgrades.
No no no I haven’t been saying anyone’s been trying, I’m just curious if we accept Garganta as Low 2-C and I can update the OP to be like “hey this point is finished”.

@Arc7Kuroi; just saying, I haven't been trying to debunk the Garganta. My main concern has been for Soul Society itself, and the scaling to Mimihagi & True Shikai Ichigo.

At the moment I'm mostly neutral but leaning towards accepting the upgrades.
i agree with damage on mimihagi not scaling instead considering that a hax (but i think we should discuss that at the end of the thread if others disagree)

about true shikai ichigo he was supposed to become the new soul king as confirmed in vol 1 of cfyow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back