• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys, but I doubt that Kubo wanted to end it like this. Editors have a lot of say in what happens.

This is not much proof, but back when Bleach was about to start, Kubo wanted to change some stuff in the first chapter, but was denied by his editor.

Also, in one of his interviews, someone asked him about romance in Bleach and Kubo said something along the lines of not wanting to delve too much into it. And here we are at the ending with Ichihime and Rukia ending up with Renji. If Kubo really wanted to make Ichigo end up with someone, he would probably have kept it vague.

TLDR: I'm blaming Kubo's editor like an asshole. I know that it isn't just them - Kubo has really bad pacing and brings up too much plot points without a conclusion to them. Also, all of this is just my speculation. Just take it as me being salty.

Anyways, enough of all of that. I would like to thank Kubo for all of these years of Bleach. It really is my favorite out of the big 3. It had its up and downs, but it was a ride that will last with me for years to come.

I would also like to thank r/Bleach for being one of the best subreddit I have joined. You guys and your Bleach memes had me bursting out of laughter.

And last but not least, thank you guys too for following Bleach for this long (even though you guys are really disappointed or probably dislike Bleach as of now). It made me happy to have people to talk about Bleach with.

I'm going to go cry in the corner now.

jump daires to do this to a one of the longest running mangas, than i really hope that they have some incredible good storys as replacement >_<

btw, why didnt they stop this useless one-shot story about a overpowered esper boy and his everyday life? im sure it would vanish and nobody would give a fck *angry face*

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
2/3 down. One Piece better not let us down when it ends.
Too late, it let me down with Dressrosa's length... that and honestly, it felt really lacking since the timeskip, but thats just me.

On subject, as for Bleach... I was prepared for a complete trainwreck but honestly, I was contempt with it. Didn't end exactly how I wished and theres too many open loose ends that makes it feel incomplete even for Shonen standards but I guess I'm just happy it got to end rather get unceremoniously canceled midway through

To tell the truth, right now i'm having the same feeling just like when i read Beelzebub's end. M.C. be like "yo, i'm SWAG so boss gonna be nuked down in one hit". At least Shaman King's end was disappointed but Asakura Hao became some freaking deity and still alive, not like how Yhwach meets his end.

Anw, i won't say anything like "Scram you Kubo" or something because i believe he don't want it to be like this. Let's not blame him because he's the saddest one right now, not you guys. I wish his next manga series will have a better condition to develop its potential than this one.

P/s: Now i'm worrying about HxH's ending...

Bleach's end show me one thing: Even the powerful Almighty can meet his end out of blue, everything can meet their end suddenly and unexpected.

OwariNepgear said:
Bleach's end show me one thing: Even the powerful Almighty can meet his end out of blue, everything can meet their end suddenly and unexpected.
No its just called SHONEN ******* JUMP, thats the one and only real counter to yhwach

When will the bleach revisions undergo? Im pretty sure if we managed to get a databook (which is actually kinda likely) it can easily change the standings and powerscalings of bleach characters

Battlemania said:
Kaizuri Kurosaki

Attack Potency- Possibly Planetary level (one shotted Yhwach)
Almost the same as when Boruto's younger sister one shotted Naruto for 12/24 hs XD

KamiYasha said:
Battlemania said:
Kaizuri Kurosaki

Almost the same as when Boruto's younger sister one shotted Naruto for 12/24 hs XD
What about Kawaki, the guy who probably soloed everyone in the verse with ease.

KamiYasha said:
Battlemania said:
Kaizuri Kurosaki

To be fair she used hax (Byakugan) to close his chakra points, not physically harm him. XD The same when Aizen got his reiatsu points block by sternrritter U.

Sadly, Bleach ended with many things unanswered if there ever is a new anime of bleach I hope kubo gets to finish the anime the way he actually wanted to finish bleach and answere most/ if not all of the unanswered questions in the manga.

Well, at least Aizen is going to become sooner or later the soul king. >Implying that he isn't already the new Soul King

He just needs to wait 19.984/3 years. (No big deal for an immortal) GG

Lol didnt think the soul society are still assholes even after yamas death, I mean aizen played a pretty big role in Yhwachs downfall and now everyones safe again its back to the jail cell for aizen -.-

By the way, I'm not sure if I missed it through all my rage and emotions but did we get a confirmation of who the new soul king is?

We don't seem to have a confirmation on much of anything. Nel was still alive and it seemed like she headed towards Kisuke's gap he made for her, but nothing involving him, Yoruichi, Grimmjow, Nel, nothing.

I'm just more upset on the squad zero part, but it does sort of make sense if they don't have a soul king then they don't really need a squad zero, but I still want my Nimaiya :c

>Zero Squad should had stay dead, including Ichibei.

>It should had been explain that maybe Yhwach wasn't able to fully absorb Aizen, since his powers were nullafy.

>Aizen should had escaped, not surrendered.

^ End of speculations ^

Now the worlds were not collapsing after Yhwach's dead, because unlike the previous Soul King, Yhwach was holding everything with his power as stated, not with his life force.

V more speculation v

If they are not crumbling, means Yhwach still remains alived. As all the quincy's are connected to him. Inclusing Uryu, Yuzu and Karin. He could have even enter Kazui's inner world for all we know.

^ End of speculation ^

Just read the chapter. How exactly did Aizen escape and was he imprisoned again? What's with the courage speech from him? Thought Kubo would shed some light on Harribel's fate, what was the point of bringing back Grimmjow and many other things.

But nope. Love pairings, people need their ships confirmed. God dammit Kubo.

Vague explanation: Yhwach used the almighty to create a future where the words are not sustained by a Soul King.

^bleach would have also at least needed one year in order to give us a ok-ending,

who knows which decision this idiots of WSJ will take after axing bleach so shamelessly :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back