• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Tier 5 Downgrade [Arc Hates Bleach Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I don't think Klab would go on its way to design a specific dangai background just for that small section of the story so I disagree

Screenshot_2023-01-01-16-40-15.png

"呪言に呪言が重なり、遂には地響きのような轟音となって断界内を埋め尽くした"

" Kido overlapped with kido, and finally it became a roaring sound like an earth rumbling and filled the inside of the dangai"

Screenshot_2023-01-01-16-40-15.png

"呪言に呪言が重なり、遂には地響きのような轟音となって断界内を埋め尽くした"

" Kido overlapped with kido, and finally it became a roaring sound like an earth rumbling and filled the inside of the dangai"
No this is saying that the “thunderous roar” is filling the Dangai. A more accurate translation would be “At last the overlapping kido’s thunderous roar akin to tremoring earth filled the inside of the Dangai”. So no the attack itself didn’t fill the Dangai, but the noise from the attack did.

No this is saying that the “thunderous roar” is filling the Dangai. A more accurate translation would be “At last the overlapping kido’s thunderous roar akin to tremoring earth filled the inside of the Dangai”. So no the attack itself didn’t fill the Dangai, but the noise from the attack did.

how big is the dangai

Also to note shaking the Dangai doesn’t support anything either, cuz shaking the Dangai is like a 6-C feat.
the calc for shaking the earth is like low 6-B. IDK how the current estimation of the Dangai being 50% water and 50% earth changes things, but it seems to me like it would be a little higher

BBS used that picture of the dangai for background because it’s the only one they have, I don’t really expect them to draw their own picture of dangai nor use Mayuri’s computer screen from MoN movie.

BBS used that picture of the dangai for background because it’s the only one they have, I don’t really expect them to draw their own picture of dangai nor use Mayuri’s computer screen from MoN movie.
Maybe but that’s rather speculative in and of itself. Nor does it address the broader issue of the actual boundaries of the Dangai never being referred to as walls, and only being referred to as boundaries/barriers between dimensions.

Maybe but that’s rather speculative in and of itself. Nor does it address the broader issue of the actual boundaries of the Dangai never being referred to as walls, and only being referred to as boundaries/barriers between dimensions.
I’m not agreeing nor disagreeing with this thread, I only clicked it now and saw the BBS art part. Also note you’ll find multiple background art in BBS that’s different from the manga too, so I’m js I wouldn’t take that as evidence.
But I’m not familiar with the previous thread that’s getting downgraded so I will be quiet on this one.

Aight it's been 48 hours, this can be closed, and I'll remove this calc from the verse and profiles when I drop cour 2 revisions, unless staff really require me to make the changes immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back