• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chad Got That Gorilla Grip (Bleach Lifting Strength Revisions - Part 2)

Premise:

After my previous thread was accepted and implemented i asked @Kachon123 to calculate this one specific feat that Chad did in the Substitute Shinigami Arc so i can get a more accurate rating/scaling for that arc and well......... the feat in question was the definition of a sleeper feat.

Changes:

Here's the blog which contains the affected characters, their new rating and explanations for said rating, including scans and references to those who have them. And since this heavily affects the corresponding arc i'm going to link the original thread which contains the previously revised profiles. Their explanations and scans won't change, just the rating itself and linked value will.

So here's "spoiler box" 1 for the Substitute Shinigami Arc characters.

And here's "spoiler box" 2 for the Soul Society Arc characters.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-TS)

Class M (Casually caught the blade of Jidanbo's axe with Zangetsu, doing so with only one arm[1] [164887800 kg])

Yoruichi Shihoin

Likely Class M (As a captain class Shinigami, Yoruichi should logically scale above Chad in strength via possessing more Reiryoku then him, with Reiryoku being used to enhance one's physical capabilities, such as strength [164887800 kg])

Suì-Fēng

Likely Class M (Clashed equally with Yoruichi's kick[1] [164887800 kg])

Gin Ichimaru

Class M (Clashed equally with Shikai Ichigo[1], his Shikai is capable of overpowering both Ichigo and Jidanbo at the same time[1] [164887800 kg])

Renji Abarai

Class M (Clashed equally with Ichigo while he was in Shikai[1], also clashed with and cancelled out a strike from Byakuya[2] [164887800 kg])

Sajin Komamura

Class M (Caught an attack from Kenpachi Zaraki[1], is implied to be physically strong from Kenpachi's perspective[2], which is proven to be true in other canonical materials like databooks[3] [164887800 kg])

Kaname Tōsen

Likely Class M (As a captain class Shinigami, Tosen should logically scale above Chad in strength via possessing more Reiryoku then him, with Reiryoku being used to enhance one's physical capabilities, such as strength [164887800 kg])

Shūhei Hisagi

Likely Class M (As a captain class Shinigami[1], Shuhei should logically scale above Chad in strength via possessing more Reiryoku then him, with Reiryoku being used to enhance one's physical capabilities, such as strength [164887800 kg])

Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Class M (Was able to restrain Gin Ichimaru with his ice[1] and chain[1] [164887800 kg])

Kenpachi Zaraki

Class M (Casually clashed equally with Shikai Ichigo even before taking his eye-patch off[1], simultaneously blocked a combined attack from Sajin Komamura and Kaname Tosen[2], is implied to be one of the physically strongest captains within the entire Gotei 13[3] [164887800 kg])

Ikkaku Madarame

Class M (Clashed relatively against Shikai Ichigo while in base[1] [164887800 kg])

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Likely Class M (As a captain class Shinigami, Mayuri should logically scale above Chad in strength via possessing more Reiryoku then him, with Reiryoku being used to enhance one's physical capabilities, such as strength [164887800 kg])

Zangetsu

Class M (Is physically stronger than Ichigo as he can clash with and eventually overpower Ichigo during their interaction[1] [164887800 kg])

Shiba Ganju

Class M (Can physically fight on par with[1] and at times overpower Shikai Ichigo[1] [164887800 kg])

But with this explained provided, let's get onto the discussion/voting phase of this thread.

Voting:

Agree - @Excel616, @Kachon123, @Arc7Kuroi, @Dread, @zylieo, @Malekith, @AKUTO123, @Aernasilver, @Dereck03

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
I can't comment on the characters scaling since i know nothing about the verse, but if the rest of the member thinks it's fine then is fine with me as well, also since the calc it's already accepted then the rest should be fine too.

Well given this change is pretty small, i have an approval from a mod and zero disagreements i'm going to start adding these changes to the profiles right now.

Back